youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there are those who are heterosexual, and those like OP

well memed sir

Why is She sitting on a wet beach?
she's gonna get sand all over her ass

>he has never meditated on a beach

Let me guess. You are in the top group

I have no idea how people have been tricked into this round earth bullshit for so long.

a beach has dry spots you know.

That doesn't look very dry

the best thing about this is that if you put a ruler up to the horizon on the bottom image you can see the curve

ikr round makes no sense. Spherical sure but round? plain stupidity.

Trolls on trolls on trolls

Sure.

thats what I meant, you can meditate on the beach without having half of the ocean in you crack.

>implying asteroid is spherical

Kek

To be honest, the flat earth theory makes sense to me, even though I don't believe in it.

I mean, imagine a map in a video game that is flat, yet when you get to the edge of it you appear at the other end. It's flat, but they edges all still connect.

you can see the stretching at the bottom of that image showing its been edited

Holy shit you got me there.

>the asteroid isnt flat

Sounds like you are grasping for straws tbh

And there are those who know the truth.

>obviously tilted 90°

Actually, it was part of big bang, stupid pic

You can also see the compression at the top of the image.

prove them wrong

Hmm

I bet you can't jump over the edge

And what NASA(aka the bad people) win with the sphere evil thing?

Rockets don't have a top speed once they leave the atmosphere. There's no drag.

Then why are watermelons a sphere?

I fucking LOVE how the pathetic remnant liberals and antifas come into these threads to try and disprove the truth about the earth.

Give it a rest and fucking kill yourselves. Oh wait, no guns huh....

Fucking this

@libtards and crybabies

youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro

>Implying our rockets don't go faster in space
Didn't u no we have hyperdrive on ship made of rockets

Then they will succeed in us believing the earth has a core and not trying to dig down further because the heat is obviously man made and beneath that layer are the people of the NASA living. We are the radiated filth

I will trow myself over the edge. Oh wait, there is no edge huh...

>I will trow myself over the edge.

lol holy fuck

are round-earthers actually like this??

>Implying hiding in vault 101 is better than being on the surface

Its okay user

So they live under the fucking ocean layer ?

don't waste your time haha.

Interesting.

>trow

That image really...

i thought about it and realised that gravity is a thing and thats what stops the plane going any higher

Flat Earth meme, never can be quite sure how serious it is.

wow you guys aren't even trying. sad.

where do you guise think the edge is?

ITT: we don't know physics.

Take your pick: inertia + space vacuum + velocity + gravity....all explained if you do some math and thinking

Flat tards are never able to explain the northern and southern polar stars or precession or the movement of mars, jupider or venus in the sky.

Also whats the point of the great round earth lie? Whos gaining from all this effort to lie to people?

One more. Explain solar and luner eclipses.

flat earth fags dont do thinking

Gravity

legit cant tell if the flat tards are trolling or not

In Australia or Hawai.

its called gravity you dumbfuck

That's the trouble. Some are, some aren't. There are guys who've made a living writing books about how the earth is flat.

These threads make me laugh my ass off. However, all of you real flat earth believers are worth less than niggers and need to take a deep breath of water.

youtube.com/watch?v=JWVshkVF0SY

youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs

explain this then flat fags without just autistically screaming that its lies. ie actual facts and logic

I put half an ocean in your mom's crack

yeah she told me. Said she was sick of an half-assing bitch like you. sorry mate.

this is what happens when you skip class! a lot of them!
people think because they don't understand the established theory they can make up their own!
learn what is before you decide what can be.

hooked!

Edges.

And all those books fall apart when you start talking about the night sky.

>implying the flat earthers arent all just trolls feeding on the butthurt they create

No one is this fucking stupid.

they are not able to explain anything even remotely complex because they don't even understand the basics of their own hypothesis!

The mass of the rocket is already accelerated to a vector of the speed of the galactic orbit, and the planetary orbit by nature of being on the earth. The orbital velocity is only the small additional boost that's needed to achieve orbit.

well of course they are shit books. Still, even if the guy writing it is just a con artist, someone is buying the book and someone is likely believing it.

there is drag but a hell lot less then before leaving the atmosphere

space is not a void just so you know
and to leave the gravitational forces of our solar system you would need to leave the solar system but then again you would still be effect by the gravitation forces of the milky way so you have to leave the galaxy to get free of them if you want to leave gravity behind

>space is a vacuum

I am a marketing rep with Airbus and I formally object to the abusive use of an Airbus picture for a scientifically completely fallacious post.
Feel free to use a Boeing picture, their ads are already full of alternative facts.

PS: note that commercial airliners have a cruise altitude of around 30,000 feet, but the curvature of the earth is hardly noticeable below 80,000 feet

What is gravity power.

All I know is I wanna facefuck that nerd

gravity is much weaker than you think, unless the object is truly massive it will escape gravity quite easily, for example: shoot a planet through space and it's path will draw towards other mass however if you shoot a man through space his path will be straight unless he crashes directly into something.
mass attracts mass and people have essentially no mass

>don't expect me to explain my reasoning, for I have none

>gravity

Boeing here, fuck this shit

Boeing here, same

except a flatard has never answered the question....... because they can't...... because even they know they are full of shit and making it up for attention.
constantly rehashing other people's wrong information without checking the science.

>globeheads

lmfao

I don't care what shape the earth is as long as I can still fuck hot bitches on it.

You two sound like all the globetards in this thread. Plenty of flat earth posts proving how stupid you are itt

Unless you don't think about it or explain it with astrology

You can't.

Libtard cuck antifa sjw cuck faggots

birds don't float.......

You can't even prove that you exist.

Autists don't understand sarcasm

The earth isn't flat or a spinning globe. It is just the inside of another ball. The sky we see is the inside of the outside ball. If you dig deep enough into the earth you will fall onto the next ball. It's like a russian nesting doll of balls

Yeah, I know. I still don't give a fuck about the shape of the earth though.

Show me the model you are proposing and I'll shoot it full of holes for you.

not one, utter mong! show me fag! show me a single fact proving me wrong and I will tell you why it is utter shit.

g8 b8 m8

Yes, yes, this is the usual level of Boeing sympathizers

Go back to David Avocado Wolfe's facebook page, faggot.