Drug thread

Drug thread.

Anyone have any experience with Ketamine?

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine/ketamine_faq.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay but don't actually do ketamine though.

Why do you say that?

Yes, people seem to look down on it.
They need to get of their high horses.

Have you ever done a dissociative before? They're not really all that fun. If you're just chasing a high then give it a shot but most people don't like them.

Ket is fun, as long as you do the horse one. Rhino ket just fucks you up quite badly and the trip is horrible

friend of mine takes a lot of keta, says its good fun

Yes years ago.

small amounts are okay but unless you're into k-holes and feeling no sense of control whatsoever then keep the dosage low

I've never done any dissos. Lots of experience with psychedelics, though. Looking for an interesting experience, may try to k-hole

what are your thoughts on it?

Anyone try Modafinil

You find yourself not quite running your body. Your body starts to act on its own, without conscious intervention. For me, this is frightening, but others find a deep inner peace in realizing that they no longer need to intervene in events.

So your body kinda just takes off on autopilot, you're saying?

dissociatives are great, but you need to know how to use them. Ketamine for example only pays off iv or im! Snorting it is hardly enjoyable.

You have to try it, I find it hard to explain. Its a trip, but more introverted like dreaming really intense...
Other good dissociative drugs are mxe (lasts longer and you dont have to shoot up) - my favourite. PCP, pretty good or DXM, which is otc cough medicine (at least here) but some people, including me, don't respond well to it. The effects lasted longer than two days.
good times, experimenting with drugs...

You know, I've herd good things about MXE. Is it very similar to ket?

ketamine is awesome

Sounds like a dosage problem. My first experiments with dissoz sucked, because I thought they would work like psychedelics and I took a small dosage and stayed conscious. But thats not how they work. You have to leave the conscious plateau in order to enjoy the real trip. Staying awake often feels like being poisened, not pleasent at all. Thats why snorting ketamine is usually not pleasant because you don't absorb enough material fast enough to reach the threshold and get the full impact.

Not him, but not really. You're still in control, but everything you do still feels like you're not really the one doing it, like you're just along for the ride. You're not gonna get up and walk into traffic or anything like that if that's what you're worried about.

You're not really gonna feel like moving at all on either one if that helps.

It's a little more clear headed. It's got a really weird body high to it that's pretty easy to ignore (because it's a dissociative, duh) but if you find you like it it makes it a lot better.

I used to parachute 100mg of MXE on an empty stomach and put on Scott Pilgrim vs The World. Very interesting experience.

I went from weed as a teen to meth as an 18 year old to painkillers as a 19 year old and psychadellics as a 20 year old. Idk what's next.

research chemicals. they're shit, dangerous and not as fun as real drugs but they're dirt cheap and legal!1! some of them are actually pretty decent though

Stay at psychs man

It is fine to ket. It makes your skin looks younger and your vagoo thighter.

Ket is great makes you feel like a spaceman
Definitely inhale nitrous oxide while wonky as fuck

yeah its similar, afair keta is a bit more intense I guess but mxe lasts way longer.

I stopped using them though since the first reports of really bad bladderproblem showed up online. Ppl who took ket/mxe/pcp regularly started pissing blood and their bladder startet to dissolve somehow.
But thats a problem for hardcoreusers. A trip now and then is no problem imo but I'm an addict and tend to overdo stuff so I stopped doing dissoz.

Xanax is overrated.

there are good research chemicals
mdmc, 4-fmp, mephedrone, mdai, 2-cX to name a few.
But a lot of them are crap and the quality often differs from vendor to vendor or batch to batch.

Yep. Great at raves if you take a key bump. More fun when mixed with M and Ghb.

Its also fun at after parties when its 10 am and the parties over. Then you get into small lines and you and your friends laugh and giggle for hours

The problem with RC's is that we don't know the long term risks. I saw recently a article for example that 4-FA might have the same neurotoxicity as MDMA and thus it is adviced to to take breaks of 1-3 months. But yeah this mught be false as there isn't enough research to draw real conclusions

Please overdose.

lol ok bitch

Suicide is always the answer. No man no problem.

Ketamine is pussy shit. Get some MXE or 3meopcp. Or was it 4meopcp. Don't worry it's just as much PCP as ketamine is, that is to say they are all derrivitives of PCP.

Depends what chemical.
4AcODMT, AL-LAD, Pro-AL-LAD, ETH-LAD, Pro-ETH-LAD, 1PLSD, and ALD52 are currently considered "research chemicals", and in the past, so was the elusive Diazadine - aka, LSZ.

true, there is a risk. I went through shitloads of 4-fmp and tons other rcs many years ago and I'm not sure if it affected me negatively. But then i took every drug known to man during the last 15 years so if one day my dick falls off or anything similar, i wont know which drug is to blame.

damn I would love to experiment again. I started with rc over 10 years ago, when mephedrone and methylone were introduced.
But I can't. Leading a boring normie life with work and shit now

>makes your vagoo tighter
Is this real? My ex practically lived for ketamine and she had the tightest pussy I will ever come across, but I more or less assumed it was because she was repeatedly raped since she was about 5 and it was all the scar tissue in her snatch.
(long story. I'm not a rapist tho lets put that out there)

tried DXM with cough syrup once, if you're gonna do this remember to eat before drinking the bottle.. otherwise you'll have a nice trip shitting and vomiting while totaly disasociated in your bathroom. Still an interesting experience tho

I have done MXE and 3MEO PCP, which are analogs of ketamine. A++ drugs. My favorite.

Fuck all of that speed shit, psychedelics and dissos

>this
And don't get timed release, from what I understand. And addict I used to work with came to work sick as fuck and trippin off DXM because drank a bottle of "the long time stuff"

Have you ever done dissociatives before? I personally prefer psychedelics. Love salvia the most

didn't last that long for me, like 6 hours max, but i assume i puke most of it in the first 2hours..

yep. Ketamine reacts with vaginamusclereceptors in the meatcanal. Makes them contract superhard which tends to narrow the snatch

is MXE actually addictive ?

This. That's why rave chicks fuck the best.

what the fuck is Rhino ket? Ketamine is ketamine, moron.

Ahh drugs, why did i ever start?

I'm a happy, high-functioning dude and yet, every day without fail I get on. Maybe I smoke some weed before lab, maybe I have a scotch before dinner, maybe i smoke some meth before sex, maybe i drop some acid and watch movies, maybe I snort some heroin and listen to music.

Every day of my life. Don't even know why I do it.

So in October i smoked weed for the first time, and last night i bumped coke and xan. I plan to do MDMA, acid, and shrooms as well. It all kinda makes me nervous, I dont want to fall into a hole with any of this stuff, but its so fun.

before taking DXm you should test a small dosage. Some people react badly to it. I took arair 1200mg and was out for two days.

Others took tha same amount repeatedly (all without tolerance) and were sober after 12-14 h

Yeah bud. I've been to the k hole and it's not usually a fun time. Drugs are bad in general but atleast I enjoyed some of them. Ketamine is not my preferred high.
It's somewhere along the lines of being drunk on vodka and robo tripping at the same time..I've snorted smoked and shot this stuff. I knew a guy who od'd on it too. He lived but I heard some strange things about that fella .

>Ketamine
erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine/ketamine_faq.shtml

As a long time drug addict
>Dont abuse MDMA, consequences are dire
>Psychedelics are god tier, but stick to the classics because we know they have a reasonable safety profile
>Xanax is for fucking deadshits

don't be nervous, you're on a good path. Drugs are fun. Everybody who denys himself the pleasure of all the great substances out there is stupid. There's bliss ahead.
So if you like it, keep it up. You may fall in a hole eventually but why worry now? sober people stumble into holes all the time. And they didn't even have fun

Heroin all i need

everything is addictive once you understand that every addiction is first and foremost psychological

my first ket experience I had 400mg and it was one of my least favourite experiences,
if you like to feel completely fucked up then go for it
I did it in my room not expecting to lose my eyes and ears but yeah I went completely numb
I remember listening to music and it slowly got to a point where I couldn't hear it.
When people say its a psychedelic substance in my opinion
it hardly is, the only psychedelic thing about it is the comedown you get the sort of visuals you get when you are about to fall asleep.
The shit fucks up your bladder too,
I woke up the next morning pissed the bed

>psychedelic.
Dissociatives and Psychedelics are very different even though both cause a trip. While taking LSD, shrooms etc you stay conscious. A dissociative trip happens while you're unconscious, in a dreamlike state. A lot of people don't get that.
As you said, during the comedown you experience the return from the unconscious state to the conscious state which you may experience as trippy.
Dissotrips are quite intense. Unfortunately they are hard to grasp and hard to really remember. Like a dream.