Wwyd

wwyd

I would tie her up in the trunk of that car, take her to an abandoned ware house and start out by shoving more things in her mouth.

kidnap her, take her home bound and gagged, strip her naked on my bed and violate her pussy with my hard dick filling it with as much cum as possible while she cries

wwyd

Be brutal pls

Left or right, wwyd?

Kidnap her after kicking her several times in the stomach, take her to a stable and shove a baseball bat up her tight ass while she screams, pit her on her back and violently fuck her pussy while grabbing handfulls of her hair and bashing her head off the floor. Once i've filled her pussy with my load, bring in a stallion who fucks her throat while i record it and stroke her bulging throat while jerking off, finishing on her face while shes choked to death.

brutal this one pls

I'd knock on her apartment door and when she answers, I'd kick it in and send her flying back. When she's about to scream I'll hit her face with a metal pipe and knock her out. I'd shut the door and start fucking her bleeding warm face, cocking her throat. Then I would through her lip body over the chair and starting fucking her cunt barebarck. I'd beat bruises into her ass and nutt as deep into her as possible. I'd move her and leave her in the shower, and call the medics. Within the next few days, I'll visit her in the hospital at night, when she's all alone, and rape her conscious, this time looking straight into her open, terrified eyes. I'd make sure she was pregnant, even if it took raping her every day of her life.

Damn that was perfect, because this girl actually owns horses.

I'd fuck that bitch and leave her tied in a field. Sorry I'm not very descriptive - I'm more of a submissive cuck than anything.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on some others.

WWYD ANONS

I'd follow her into the bathroom and throw her into a stall. I'd cut off her clothes with a knife and tell her to stay quiet, or else she'll die. I'll pin her against the wall, legs wrapped around me, and fuck her cunt, pulling on her hair with one hand, and holding the knife with the other. I'll bust inside of her and take her ripped clothes with me as I leave her bruised, cutt, impregnated body in the bathroom.

can some one be brutal with one of these two?

you walk upstairs only to find her blacked out drunk and alone. wwyd?

would feed strawberries to

what would I do?

start crying because back in england

I would viciously rape them for not wearing hijab. Then i would stone them to death. So that their families may retain some level of honor.
I am a peaceful muslim.

Fuck her up

I'd fuck her infront of a webcam, fingering her ass and pulling on her hair, as she curses out daddy. I'll switch to her ass, her bouncing on me as I sit in the chair. She'll let out a deep moan as I cum in her ass, and she says a last "Fuck you dad" as she sits up and farts out my sperm from her ass.

Is she white with blue hair and clothing, or black with blonde hair and clothing?

Reply woth your kik to get hers.

I'd tie up right in her own basement naked. I'd tie her legs together tight around a massive vibrator stuffed into her cunt, constantly on full power. She would be hanging from her arms, literally danging from the ceiling. Her mouth would have another vibrator stuffed in it. Clamps would be on her tits, constantly shocking her, and the last vibrator would be stuffed in her ass. I'd spank her every once awhile, beating her ass raw, but mostly just keep her there, ocationally feeding her or fucking a hole.

Someone do one of mine, I got a lot of yours covered

That's hot, would you make he friend on the left watch as you did it? If you were going to snuff her how would you do it? impale her or cut her into pieces? maybe crush her?

Ask for a bite.
I'm a madman I know.

Choke her to death with a dildo. And yeah, the other one watches, and has to touch herself while watching.

I'd tie her ankles and wrists to four horses and stretch her out as i stood there fucking her pussy while she had a massive vibrating dildo up her ass. She'd cry every time a horse pulled her, whimpering while i used her as a fuck toy filling her pussy with cum. Once i'd finished, i'd knock her out, release her until i was ready again, except the second time i'd have the horses walk in different directions while my dick is down her throat and video record this all. As she's ripped apart i'd cum down her throat.

be brutal with this one

Wwyd

wwyd

Nice, I can picture her tiny toes wiggling right up until the horses rip her apart. I'm pretty sure she even owns a horse so that makes this even better. She's a prissy exchange student who's into a lot of midevil/wizard/fairy fantasy stuff and I would love to see her guts spill out. Can any one do some with that info.

fuck that dumb bitches face until her she got black tears and begs me to stop so i can unload on her tits
>wwyd

love the mini slip. more?