Hey Sup Forumsros, i'm bored as fuck

hey Sup Forumsros, i'm bored as fuck.

tell me something to search for on ebay.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/Rammstein-Liebe-Ist-fur-Alle-Da-2009-Ultra-Rare-Dildo-Box-set-/222422479076?hash=item33c969b0e4:g:M~oAAOSwo4pYiKUn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mein kampf, cant do wrong with the words of our saviour

a book? wtf man.

Buck knives.

Type
>autistic nigger dicks
Screen shot and post

Where the fuck can you get a knive for a buck ?

vintage horror movie posters

a life.

Can you find that on ebay?

If you are in the US search this:

"How to join ISIS in 2017 in Florida"

a girlfriend.

see here:

used teeth

only poors use eBay

use 1stdibs or gtfo

See if you can find a used toilet seat.

50 lb bags of petting zoo feed

ebay.co.uk/itm/Rammstein-Liebe-Ist-fur-Alle-Da-2009-Ultra-Rare-Dildo-Box-set-/222422479076?hash=item33c969b0e4:g:M~oAAOSwo4pYiKUn

1991 WWF "Big Boss Man" wrestler Lunch Bags (25) world wide wrestling wwe mip

op here. saw them live in 2001, crazy show!

What age range is your childhood nostalgia. I make a living selling popculture items on eBay. I can get you anything from an unpeeled G1 Megatron decal sheet to a mint condition Green Ranger Dragon Dagger to a full set of Littlest Pet Shop first edition figures.

born in 88 grew up in the 90s. where do you find the shit you sell?

You into Mighty Max?

no.

Too bad. I could hook you up with a MM mini Pharaoh's Curse set, fig and treasure included VGC right now $40 free shipping. No questions asked.

Can you get original season 1 spongebob art frame like one of the animation drawn frames

a salesman that won't even answer the customer's questions. bad business, bro.

That's a tough one. Those are one of a kind, even though there are thousands of each them out there. The problem with animation cells is they are rarely interesting. Dig around the bay for a while and you will likely find them. I have a couple Duck Tales cells though.

What do you want to know? I won't reveal my specific sources. I've been in this business since the late 80s. I find stuff at flea markets or garage sales sometimes, but it mostly comes from some guys I know. I find stuff they want. They find stuff I want. We trade because it's better to have stuff that you specialize in.

got any ninja turtles stuff?

fleshlight

55 gallon drum of lube, post comments section here

I've got a few of the 88 series Playmates loose figs and some random accessories. None of the later stuff at the moment.

Keywords:

Soiled

Used

Broken

*Americana* awesome racist shit from back in the day

link?

I'm black and I collect Black Americana. I don't see it as racist. Just a product of the times.