I recently found out I had been abused for decades, including intimately when I was a child

I recently found out I had been abused for decades, including intimately when I was a child.

Ask me anything.

How did you find out

Explain a bit, how did you " found"?

He saw his asshole in a mirror, by accident.

It was gradual, but the main thing was reading about personality disorders and realising that my father really didn't have Asperger's, then realising other things, and meeting them again with my new knowledge. I was able to see them for what they were, and it creeped me the fuck out; they outed themselves a lot too, saying stuff that was just unbelievable.

Contacting my brothers and realising our parents have been lying to everyone about everyone else confirmed my suspicions.

Then I saw old memories in a new way, and re-remembered some memories that look just dead wrong.

Starting therapy some time ago showed me I sometimes failed to understand how weird certain things were, because I grew up with severely mentally ill people.

sounds like you have convinced yourself

enjoy your new timeline faggot

It sound more like you created an image instead of finding out. I recommend you to start cutting yourself. That should get you the attention you are after.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I had to. But I have two brothers, both are mentally fucked and remember the same things I remember.

Also, I am acquiring evidence of abuse. All our noses are fucked by being given nose drops for months at a stretch. None of us has any mucus left in there.

Also, I was sent to hospital often due to the abuse, and they have records. They once zipped up my cock on purpose. I remember the pain of that and had to be sent to the ER. Supposedly, the person "forgot" to put underwear on me (must have been around 4 or 5). I no longer buy that version of events.

So, living a years long ptsd without knowing it either?
Also, girl?

This sounds more evident. So you are going to dedicate your life to getting your parents burned? You can also accept it, leave them behind and get on with your life

Boy, but for some reason, I have a lot in common with girls, though no confusion as to my identity or sexuality.

I have been traumatised in many ways and I was able to connect it all to my past now.

My father maintained me under water for some time when I was 5, and I've had a phobia of drowning ever since. One of my brothers cannot put his head under water. They both have eating disorders due to having been forcefed (stuffed until they choked and vomitted).

99% of the abuse we went through was presented as our fault or an accident, and that's the main reason why I didn't even see it as abuse until I understood our parents were after us. They are scheming sadists.

I also remember clear molestating.

Seeking justice doesn't have to mean "dedicating your life" to it. It's just justice.

I am getting on with my life already, but if justice can be served, all the better.

Also, they're still in activity, we weren't the only victims. They give babies sleeping pills and God knows what they do next. Happened to me but no memories of the sleepy times.

Bump

you going to actually say some shit they did?

elaborate on clear molestation, greentext it

How does one "recently find out" about something that happened to them? We're you not there at the time that those things happened to you, so you didn't know until somebody told you?

he already explained it twice you massive cocksucker

Bump

Hey! Just because I enjoy sucking a nice song every now and then doesn't make my opinion any less valid than anyone else's!

Bigot!

My parents exult from others suffering, whether they know it or not.

As a kid, they'd dress me ridiculously on purpose to make sure other kids would avoid me or make fun of me. I was given pink sneakers, never taught to look at myself or dress, or anything. It was all subtle and took me decades to see. At any age, I found evidence of subtle shit.

My father would spy on me at recess, and mock me and shout at me for it in the evening.

Not sure I'll give too many worse examples, because I sense some of you feed on pain.

>be me
>be 7 or so
>be on parents' bed
>be naked, for some reason
>focus is my genitals
>parents tickle me, I laugh, my balls go up
>they find that very funny

At the time, I felt bad but didn't think more of it. I had no idea. That memory stayed with me for a long time, but as an adult, I didn't think of it anymore, it was just stored.

Now I'm actively looking back for any weird memories and connecting the dots.

I was there, but I had a kid's point of view, and I retained that. You don't just assume your parents want to cause you harm on purpose.

New example: At 17, I had to write a paper for the end of my high school (not American), and my mother pretended to have accidentally deleted my document, but she said she'd retype it for me. I gave her my paper version, and she typed it up. That was the night before it was due.

Next day, I print the retyped version and send the digital version to my teachers.

During my defense, I realise even the title has a silly mistake, and a year later, re-reading that paper once I'm at uni, I realise my mother replaced words in plenty of instances, to the point where my sentences are ridiculous. I thought my mother was just incompetent, but recently I realised she was doing it on purpose.

They stole money from us and made sure we'd waste a bunch.

True, most people that come here are fucked up in some way, shape or form, and many have no other intention but to mock and troll and feast on others misfortune or reactions.
Who cares if some self-loathing 18 year old laughs at your stories? If you share them, they are shared because you wanted to, not because some troll told you to entertain him/her/attackhelicopter.

>so you didn't know until somebody told you?

I never forgot the beatings and brutality, for instance, but the rest they could twist.

My parents would plant things in their bedrooms and tell us not to visit their rooms when they were gone (we were left for hours even as small kids). I found my mother's suitcase of evil dildoes and my brother found photos of them fucking with another man. This was on purpose, as other instances showed the same pattern. It is not a coincidence.

True.

loads of this seems so petty to be calling it abuse. they dressed me poorly and retyped my homework for me with typos, the monsters

can you explain the process and sensation of how you recovered old memories of trauma?

and how once you started to put pieces together how did you start to just remember some of the things you had completely forgotten and buried

Typos almost made me fail high school.

The dressing up badly made me not make friends for a year. And these are only a few things amongst a thousand other. They always made sure not to do anything too obvious.

It's not petty, however, it's a gross violation of trust.

>typos
>words entirely replaced by others

Not even close. Actually. You're using the same type of BS rhetoric they do. Check yourself, bra, you might be a narc.

Dude they beat and molested him that's fucked up. This may be Sup Forums but still. they stole from them and probably did worse that he doesn't want to talk about.

it just doesnt sound that bad to me...

>can you explain the process and sensation of how you recovered old memories of trauma?

I derealised a lot for periods of time, this all happened after major trauma from another story. I don't even feel like these memories were really recovered, more like I thought about them again, after a long time. I remember remembering them, if you will.

It feels like I could unlock more if I focused, but it is scary, so for now, I don't dwell on it.

Once I understood my parents REALLY seek to inflict pain on others and scheme about it, like mastertrolls, I had to re-interpret my whole life, and everything makes more sense.

It feels bad, like a massive twist in a film. Basically, you just think about your past from a new angle, and relinquish your kid's understanding of a situation and replace it with that of an adult who knows about personality disorders and sadism.

>tfw your parents are the Dark Triad

How did you end up on Sup Forums?

did he say that? i'm not trying to be a troll like but maybe im missreading it? everything seems so subtle and vague but i guess its not easy to talk about too. really not tryin to be a dick OP

Then you may have had abusive parents too. Maybe not as bad as mine, but still. Learn to have healthy boundaries or you'll have abusive relationships.

Came here in 2008. I came here from a website called imagechan.

Subtle and vague is how my parents wanted the abuse to be. For physical stuff, they gave me sleeping pills before so I have no memories, as intended. I never knew until this year that you're not supposed to give a child sleeping pills, since I was given them when I was a kid myself. My brothers and I all avoid medication. Now we know why.

i've been told i had, but i just think my ex didnt like them

im sorry man. be strong

Thank you.

thx man. Hope you manage to find some degree of happiness despite how much they tried to fuck with you.

It's a huge relief to know what actually happened, to some degree.

I no longer fear going to the shop or calling strangers on the phone. I know where the threat was.

I've considered murdering them brutally, however. I really did. They certainly abused my niece, who is 2. Definitely gave her sleeping pills, that much is 99% certain. Who knows what they do to babies.

can you call the cops?

God damn how do people hurt their children mentally and physically? That's fucking depressing people think it's okay

I'm going to get in touch with a lawyer. I'm doing research for evidence now.

I've contacted hospitals where I was sent as a kid.

I am not 100% sure but it's very likely that my parents prepared a bath for us, opaque water, and put their own turds in the bath.

My little brother started smashing that shit like he was going nuts, he was a baby back then,

When the water was drained, my mother called my other brother so he could see how funny this shit was.

Huh? I guess Sup Forums can be normal at times

When Sup Forums sympathizes you then you have had to had a shitty life.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Oh, user, I wish. I only come here to post the truth, and you known damn well that disclaimer is only here to protect the truth, so we can say it with plausible deniability.

I wouldn't tell you I considered murdering my parents with a baseball bat if I wasn't protected by that disclaimer.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

>no one here has ever told the truth
>right

>if I repeat it enough, it'll become true

>because 4 people needed to say the same thing said over and over again

>k

Nose drops?
Explain