ULTIMATE BETA MALE STORIES: TRUE EDITION

ULTIMATE BETA MALE STORIES: TRUE EDITION

Describe the most beta thing you have ever witnessed. I'll begin:

>8/10 whorish girl at work (wearhouse)
>Virtually the only girl that works there
>Every guy clearly wants her P
>One guy named trevor
>Literally prints off her work orders for her, attaches it to a clipboard and brings it to her
>Picks fuzzies off her jeans for her
>Is essentially her servant
>One day she tells me to come over to her while I'm working, I say no. Tell her to come to me as I'm working.
>She stomps her foot, points to the ground ordering me (like a spoiled young girl) to come to her
>I just give her the finger and continue on working

Other urls found in this thread:

traineddog.club
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>friendzoned by crush
>she has a bf
>asks me to buy her some condoms as her bf is too nervous
>i fucking do it
>spend £5 on regular size condoms for her boyfriend who is also kinda my friend
>"no user, he needs xl, flavoured if possible"
>mfw, even the regular would be too big for me.
>mfw when i still went and got xl for her

i'm jealous

how do i become a girl's personal servant bitch?

>I just give her the finger and continue on working
should have been

>I just fingered her and continued on working

you fucking normalfags I don't even KNOW a girl

When a guy prepositioned my gf when we were at a bar she rejected him telling him she has a bf. I come back from the toilet and he was an 8 or 9/10 athletic looking guy. He then apologises to me and said he didn't know I was her bf. I proceeded to then offer us up for a 3some.
As soon as I do my gf looks at me like wtf so I just say that I don't mean anything gay... Long story short we go to a local hotel and I basically just watch this guy fuck my gf for a couple hours then leave, I had very little input.
I was drunk that night which probably influenced my decisions but the next day I could barely look her in the eye, I was so ashamed. We split up within a month (about 6 months ago now) and I've since seen that my ex and this guy are in a relationship on fb.

I feel like ending myself every time I imagine them being asked how they met/got together.

hooooly fuck. You learned your lesson though, eh?

"We met at a bar."

Seems easy enough.

no, it has become something i do all the time, a box (5 condoms) lasts her a week, so i gotta get her a new box each week.

pls dont be real

Just the fact that it will remind them both how beta I am is enough

This must be bait, and fine bait it is. I actually dropped my jaw a little reading that greentext. Well done.

Anyways, just order a pack 100 condoms from china, free shipping and super cheap. Also, they work perfectly. Just check reviews to avoid the ones that don't.

They also sell glow-in-the dark condoms, I tried them.
> Lights off.
> Instant lightsaber.
> Gf at the time almost died laughing
> We have to fuck without the condom.
> Too much laughter with condom.

she has bad 6 partners since i met her (known her for 2 years) so im hoping i might be able to swoop in if she dumps her bf. just gotta be a good boy and wait patiently.

I bullied a kid to give me a blow job. That's why I'm apex as fuck made a rival male serve me.

Happened a few days ago
>go on date, its shit so i leave
>female friend is out on her 'date night' with her best female friend, invites me out to join
>go clubbing me and these 2 girls
>they both get with guys leaving me standing there alone
>all go back to a girls house, they both get changed in front of me and we all climb into a bed and sleep
mfw when the girls dont even see me as a man and think its cool to get naked infront of me and share a bed

> Implying not already stuck in friendzone

Nice trips.

Is there a context here? Context can be important.

Just get a pin and put a small hole in each, instant revenge...

Can't you notice an invitation user..?

Nah youre just gay bro

they were both asleep within 30 seconds of us getting into bed, defo not an invitation :(

Rip

>Freshman year of college
>Meet a guy who I became really close with
>He had a kickass job and kickass car
>He starts dating a girl from his high school
>She's high maintenance
>He becomes pussy whipped
>Gets fired from job
>Quits college
>Stops hanging out with his friends
>Hangs out with her all the time
>Does her laundry
>Dedicated his life to pleasing this girl
>He's 23 now and all his friends from college have graduated and making a shit ton of money

Heroes aren't born they are made. You gotta make the choices user, take the opportunity. All it takes is a little shift in their perception of you and you are in pound-town

Not beta that's alpha. But gay. Alphagay. You're king of the gays dude

I remember a greentext about a beta letting his gf get fucked by some football player I think. He would eventually cleans up the mess afterward and just be happy she doesn't dump him.

Anyone remember?

nice trips, just for that im gonna try and slip a finger in each if that ever happens again

I canno't find a beta story to tell, but I can see everywhere those kind of stuff:

>guy claim he's in an "open relationship"
>he fuck no one beside his gf
>gf fuck others guys on a weekly basic
>everyone think he is so cool and modern in his relationship
>whatisthisworld.jpeg

or

>guy in normal relationship
>gf get wasted at a party and kiss an other guy
>guy gets pissed
>1 week later it's like nothing happened
>1 month later, gf kiss another guy
>guy again pissed
>1 week later all is forgotten
>2 weeks later she kiss the same guy again but sober
>guy really pissed
>everyone think it's the end
>no
>1 week later back to normal
>guy pay for vacations
>guess what happen on those vacations
>and so on

Gotta start with the power of suggesting first

the first guy is fine, as long as he is willingly in that situation. nothing wrong with overcoming animal instincts about "possessing" a mate. On the other hand if he is just saying that to save face or is too beta to fuck other girls he is a loser

Fuck

Female friend invites me to her "Girls night out" with all her high school friends

Go out clubbing (I fucking hate clubbing but this girl is hot as hell so I went with it), we run into some mutual friends of ours and hang with them for a while.

At one point she disappears with one of the guys we ran into. Didn't see her for a while.

Leaving the club, the dude she disappeared with starts asking me all these questions, kinda aggressively, about how I'm going home with her (My car was at her house so I had to)

Hop in the taxi, get back to her house, she wants to get food so we drive down to maccas, buy some McShits and post up. Then she breaks down and has a 2 hour crying session. I try to put my arm around her to comfort her but my arm gets stuck in the carseat and I end up only being able to get the tips of my fingers on her shoulder.

I think about adjusting my arm and getting it unstuck so I can put it around her but I decide against it because my hands been there too long so I'm committed to it. Spend the next hour awkwardly pawing at her shoulder with my fingers while she cries. My arm went numb from being stuck.

We drive home, she invites me to her bed, puts her leg around me and goes to sleep.

Lmao white people

Lol, nice

the best fire

not gonna lie some if these turn me on

anyone else got some embarassing stories

>be me
>crush and I home alone
>she kisses me by surprise
>404
>she gets embarrassed and runs out the house
>too autistic to go after her
>accidentally friendzoned 10/10 girl
>we're still 'friends' to this day (it was a year ago)
>haven't even brought it up since, despite me knowing that she still likes me and I'm head-over-heels for her

What the fuck just ask her out to a movie or something

Yeah but I'm too much of an autist to pluck up the courage. To be honest I think it's been too long by this point

hhahah no man, words or body language is better to start with

The government can see all your online activity traineddog.club

why not stop the car somewhere first and get it out of her? cus then with it out you could get in

they probably laugh at you when they think about it

Damn bro if true

what the fuck dude.
You don't need courage.
Courage is for those who are maybe going to face reject.
Courage is what this girl did a year ago.
You just have to say yes at this point.
You do not lack courage, you lack brain cells you fucking retard.
At least send a message to her to apologies if you are too beta to be in a relationship.

daaaaaaang

the fuck

LOL
>the fire extuinguisher guy isn't even blasting the fire, jsut awkwardly running down the hallway as its firing

All those guy are the ones saying "I got put in the friendzone", "I'm too nice for most girls" and "girls only go for assholes"

she already respects him way less because she had to make the first move, and even after she did he did nothing. Prob thinks he isn't interested.

"I'm helping, I'm helping!"

just kiss her at a nice moment and it will become a dental operation in no time.

To be honest I wasn't at the time, and frankly by the time she grew on me I thought she lost interest too. I only recently found out she was still into me.
Regardless, it's just far too awkward by this point considering we're such close friends now. I might make a move next time she comes over though

>so beta he doesn't even know that most normal-sized males just buy XL to feel better

The normal ones are so stretchy you can fit your entire forearm in. Only manlets with tiny cocks and Napoleon complexes buy the xl.

Not really that beta or cringey but I might as well share for the keks:
>friend and I crushing on girl
>he invites her to the cinema to see star wars
>takes me along as a third wheel
>she only came because of me
>end up going out with her instead

And then

>she leaves me for my best friend

>and all his friends from college have graduated and making a shit ton of money

kek'd

I used to buy normal ones. I didn't like them one bit, I didn't felt confortable and all.
Later on I got a gf who was more experienced then me at the time and said I was unusually advantaged, sugested I should try XL instead.
Never felt better with condoms, now I can actually cum while using one.

Ending it is probably your best option

If u won't make a move, I'll kill u.

Friends before relationship always ends up the best. If you can be friends for years and you still like her you obviously know she's wifey material

/thread