ITT : kino soundtracks

ITT : kino soundtracks
>youtube.com/watch?v=77DOTx6y1os&index=2&list=PLBKadB95sF44vjNzNABcYoF_7ae6lAgJM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S176AKQhcCk
youtube.com/watch?v=rD5wQROo_bs
youtu.be/z9BL59uiAz8?t=15
youtube.com/watch?v=SP9IrCCMUUw
youtube.com/watch?v=Rdc6QjBNOOU
youtube.com/watch?v=gSkIwwdT79E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>WW's theme a soundkino
youtube.com/watch?v=S176AKQhcCk

Lex's theme is the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=rD5wQROo_bs

I'm not even one of the 'kino' or 'bvs is the best movie of all time' shitposters, but I loved these themes.
Makes me happy that the WW one is gonna be in her standalone

fuck, i have chills everytime WW shows up with that theme
idk, it kinda feels like "THE THEME OF THE BAD GUY CAREFUL HE IS BAD HE DANGEROUS"

He's a supervillain. It's on the nose and I love it. I just love the way it sounds.

The Beautiful Lie

youtu.be/z9BL59uiAz8?t=15

DAMN, the look batman gives to superman with that theme, everytime it gets me

>idk, it kinda feels like "THE THEME OF THE BAD GUY CAREFUL HE IS BAD HE DANGEROUS"
It was used well in the movie, with it cutting back to him getting everything he wants.
Like doing the 'DUM DAAA' parts when he finally gets access to the ship, and the rest with him just convincing people to give him things

M E T R O P O L I S
T H E W O R L D I S I N T R O D U C E D T O T H E S U P E R M A N

Or mankind. Whatever. I know it's lame but that white screen with text gives me chills.

>The moment you realized Dawn of Justice elevated capeshit to capekino

This score by itself is a fantastic piece of music

This theme paired with the WW intro was the best part of the movie

i also just read its a distorted, backwards version of supermans theme

zimmer a god

KINO
I
N
O

The movie wasn't bad. There was a little too much happening at the beginning and even before the movie started. Why did they choose to have Lex already know both of their identities? Other than that, it was great.

THIS. Exactely this.
I don't fucking know why but this exact moment i knew this movie was something else.

Man, this scene was fucking awful.
That song was simply out of place.
I bursted out laughing due to simply how fucking retarded everything was.

Neither am I. But WW's theme definitely gave me eargasm the first time I saw BvS.

I know, right?!

Reminder that there are, right now, in Sup Forums, fat virgins who unironically listen to soundtracks outside of the movies.

>?!
Greetings, Reddit.

Well I'm doing it because I ironically like the music and movie despite your opinion.

>mfw based Zimmer literally said he won't do more capeshit tracks because he simply can't find inspiration

Even he knows how fucking garbage these cheap flicks are.
Very respectable that he doesn't want to have his name associated with these turds.

>listened to whole Initial D soundtrack without watching it or playing the games

fuck

It's too late. But I'll always think of
youtube.com/watch?v=SP9IrCCMUUw
when I think of him. He's associated with nothing BUT turds but they're always movies a love unconditionally.

>this thread
It's really sad that the few DCEU fans left had to seek refuge in the worst blue board of Sup Forums to keep circlejerking about their failed flicks.

Nobody actually hated it. But the critics panned it so it had to be bad, right? And so with the extended cut out last week and no re-reviews of it, everyone can enjoy it in peace.

I wish you get blind so you can appreciate ambiance music a bit more.

I appreciate music, not soundtracks.
They are meant to accompany the movie, nothing more.
Outside of that, they are noise.

>Nobody actually hated it
Nice revisionism, but this is a Batman vs Superman movie that made less than the two Batman movies that came out before, not to mention that this movie had the biggest superhero movie opening weekend in history with nothing less than 480 million made in one weekend.
The fact that it only made other 400 million during the next 2 months can only mean that terrible word of mouth was spread.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rdc6QjBNOOU

this is possibly the worst thing hans zimmer ever created

>meant to accompany the movie
opinion absolutely disregarded.

It was made by Junkie XL, that's why it's in the Justice League trailer, since that guy is the sole composer now.
I fear for JL's soundtrack, and the movie as a whole.

>terrible word of mouth

Yeah the critical reviews were so bad that it literally became a meme. So of course it did poorly.

youtube.com/watch?v=gSkIwwdT79E

>Hans Zimmer soundtracks post-PotC3