I think im gay, but im afraid of what my parents may tell me, what can i do?

I think im gay, but im afraid of what my parents may tell me, what can i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking faggot

Be gay, bro.

But im afraid

Keep it a secret until college. Move the fuck on. Your life will be better.

>Parents
You'll stop caring after a year or 2 on your own. Or you could hide it and marry some poor woman and cheat on her with dudes in bathrooms until you get caught at age 47 by a police officer and are forced to come out anyway.

YOUNG MAN

fgt

get a cool beard girlfriend who likes to swing, bam, you got an alibi and now you can bang as many hot dudes as you want

What are your parents like?

haha, fucking faggot

they are really conservative, i also think they are kind of nazi

Just do it, look after no 1.

Do some DMT for enlightenment too

i think im gay, but also i feel some kind of attraction to dogs

Well it depends, do you still live with your parents? Is so: keep it quiet untill you live on your own, then just do your thing and tell them if you want to

Yeah you should tell them, maybe they can help you

Don't tell them a god damn thing.

Always remember when it comes to parents, only tell them exactly what you want them to know. Fuck telling the truth

Move out, suck cocks and be happy. Tell them when they're old and it doesn't matter at all

As bad as it might be for a while after you tell them, until you do, you're letting another person's conservative (which is fine in a way) to dictate your sex life, and that's not cool

Tell them you're trans, let them convince you your just gay.

If your parents wont let you be what you are, thats sad.

And all I have to say is fuck everyone that don't accept you the way you are. There's things waaaaaaaaaaay worse than being gay.

In my case, i just never bothered them with it until my mother questioned me about my relationships with girls: either i was going to lie to her or just tell her that i was attracted by guys. Which i did. Because why the fuck lying. Because why the fuck lying about what i am.

Anyway, i feel you bro. I know that its not a good feeling to be worried about how people see you and how you see yourself. But trust me, keeping this inside is far worse.

I would have lot more to say if english was my mother tongue, but i hope that you get the main line: be what you are and don't waste your time with people that dont accept you, even if its your parents

Don't be gay

Don't be a pussy and just tell them you weak shit, how old are you???

this

Or just tell them that you're big alpha pounding asses for you're own selfish pleasure

Check your dads computer, make sure he's not a closet homo too. Might make things easier.

NICE B8 M8

eat some dicks
youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI