hah

I don't think about it at all.

Fairly accurate

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

i don't care about that

thanks for the fap material op

>Barbara Lerner Spectre
Who?

We need Europe to fail so the people will at least admit the truth about Islam. Once we realize you can't just let them come and go in droves wherever they please without expecting such places to become third world shitholes and that has been established, we can start tackling the real problem: people are letting them in because else their birthrates would be awful.

Birthrates have plummeted because males are terrified of marriage thanks of incredibly unilateral courts that will never go away because to repel them you'd need woman to vote in favor, which isn't going to happen. They'll probably attempt to tax bachelors or give them some other sort of penalties to try and force them to marry; once that fails, and it is established that immigrants are a no-go; they'll be finally trying to solve the feminist problem. What will happen once the state is obligated to deal with it is anyone's guess.
Politics is all about the votes. They can't do shit that would hurt women because they're the majority; but if they don't do anything at all about it- their most likely solution - the population will become slimmer and older; and the solution to the problem all the more obvious. Shit'll get real then.

jewish lady wants to make europe multi cultural

they also waant the rest of the world to mix but there own kind they stay with them selves

She was absolutley right to do so. Politicians shouldn't decorate themselves with national symbols.

So who pulls the strings?

Some evil superpower. That's all you need to know.

GAS ALL THE AUTISTS

>no happy merchant has obama/merkel's puppetmaster
Bluepilled/10

youtube.com/watch?v=wJ_uh0syWFk

well said

lex luther. bogdons....rothchilds and them decepticons etc

SHUT IT DOWN

nah

Alex Jones

100% accurate. Anyone who questions it should die.

This guy. Market manipulation.

Fake news.

I love the hipocrisy of underage poltards

try harder

jews are cancer of this earth, I hope our arabian brother will destroy their shithole one day

Stop fucking Asian women and having hapa children first. You idiot race traitors. We need pure Aryan babies.

What?

How many hate crimes has he made?

but I want him to turn am*rica onto ashes

i think you've been dropped on your fucking head...

>pure Aryan

weak bait, dummy

"hate crime"

rofl go away

WHAT?

>implying those beta faggots would get a chance with asian or any woman

current feminism+gynocentric public schools=modern entitlement of western women who think they should 'be in charge'=decline/downfall of western ways.

When did .Sup Forums become Sup Forums?
I'm go on both boards and can barely tell the difference lately.

7 isolated cases. every single one with psiquiatric patology. that is a very good number considering a reference population of 324,118,787
crazy people exist. just like a fixed % of gay population in a definded N. for example.

lately?
how is summer kid?

Isn't this America too?

k, who's behind all that, user??

this guy, probably.

you know it, goyim

that is the most beautiful thing i've seen all day. thank you, user.

So they are "isolated cases" when criminals are white but outraging statistics when they are non-white immigrants?