"A man told [Officer Dana] Davie that he and his son were sitting behind another man...

> "A man told [Officer Dana] Davie that he and his son were sitting behind another man, and the son was kicking the back of the man's seat," the Facebook post reads. "Witnesses said the man got up and cursed the youth, asking if he was going to continue kicking his seat. The boy's father interceded and a fight broke out between the two men. As the father got the upper hand in the fight, witnesses said, the other man pulled a gun and said, 'What the (expletive) are you going to do now?'"

How does Sup Forums avoid having a shitty movie going experience?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0GBFoxcIN7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

never had a bad experience.

I just go to the fancy theater that doesn't allow children and has actual ushers in each theater. It's $30 a ticket but worth it as I never had a bad experience there.

Don't go on opening weekends.

>Kentucky
>pulled a gun

I imagine this happens often.

i carry a gun and shoot people that kick my seat.

Indians sat next to me once. They are worse than niggers.

Only bad theater experience I had was the time I left my phone in the showers and someone stole it and the umpire refused to show me the CCTV desu

Our fancy theater doesn't allow children at night, has assigned seats, beer and is $5 on Tuesday night or $8 any other weeknight. I just go during the week and never have a problem.

The kid and the dad are the assholes here.
The guy pulled his gun when things really escalated

The gun owner did literally nothing wrong here

He diffused a fight and probably scared the shithead kid enough to never pull a stunt like that again. ONLY as long as he had no intention of shooting anybody, which you would never know.

>How does Sup Forums avoid having a shitty movie going experience?
Matinees on weekdays pretty much guarantees an empty theater.

>Not thanking the guy for pulling a Gun out

That guy was a saint who taught the other guys kids a very valuable lesson. If you act like a piece of shit and expect someone to save you, you might just get a bullet to the brain.

these. that guy taught both a shitheel father and son proper manners

the only way that that would have been a negative is if he'd shot the dad, he didn't so he's in the right

>2016
>theater goers

i dress up as a school shooter

Why didn't the dad just have his falcon swoop down and take the gun away?

>the only way that that would have been a negative is if he'd shot the dad, he didn't so he's in the right
I'm thinking this is the case. The guy with the gun was getting his ass kicked, and hick US law dictates that you can defend yourself at that point.

should've shot the kid

The problem with shit like this is there are simply too many fucking imbeciles out there to scare into showing some propriety.

But if you do ever have to escalate things, be ready to flee out the emergency exit and not return to the theater for several months.

never change Sup Forums

>son is kicking someone's seat
>don't tell him not to be an annoying little shit
>instead defend him when someone else gets reasonably annoyed
I hate modern parents.

Watched the original 300. There were some Iranians or some other Middle Easterners there. I guess only one understood English so he spent the whole fucking movie translating it to his family.

Fucking annoying.

youtube.com/watch?v=0GBFoxcIN7E

What is wrong my friend?

Of course he has a gone, how else is he gonna protect himself from the falcons?

Fucking guns are the tool of cowards.

Doesn't the required handgun training clearly tell owners that if you're pulling out your gun it's with the intention to shoot?

This fucking faggot pulls it after losing a fight he no doubt helped escalate.

Pretty sure they've been the tools of any efficient force of power for the past a century or two.

>be American
>get shot for disturbing a man's movie watching experience

GOD BLESS AMERICA

>beer

lmfao americans are so embarrasing

This, American beer in particular is pure piss water.

Yeah, real men use katanas.

Do you say that because beer is normal at the cinema where you live or because only an American would have the audacity to drink beer at the movies?

>pulling your gun out when you realize you're getting your ass kicked
>people in this thread are actually defending this cunt's behavior
You're all niggers as far as I'm concerned.

>watching modern general audience movies sober

No thank you. But 6 beers sure did make Independence Day 2 hilarious.

Red Indians or Indian Indians?

It's certainly not behavior anyone can endorse, but everyone can empathize with it.
If you were in his position and got in a fight with somebody you were legitimately pissed at, got your ass beat and had a gun the entire time.

Would you:
A) Put the fear of God back in him

B) "I concede this fight I have lost please stomp on my face."

The article isn't specific enough to begin with either. The guy who pulled the gun could've not seen the fight coming and when he pulled the gun it was the first chance he had to do so.

>kicking the seat in front of you
>defending your special snowflake when somebody calls him on his asinine behavior

you deserve to be shot

im far from a gun activist but fuck that little kid and his dad for not disciplining him.

>rationalizing this hard

>starting a physical altercation because someone in a cinema told your annoying shitbrat to stop kicking his seat
Sounds like you're the nigger here.

>but everyone can empathize with it.
If you're a fucking nigger, yeah.

>The guy who pulled the gun could've not seen the fight coming
What the fuck did he think would happen when he started insulting the other guy's kid? Did he think he'd just sit by and watch his own flesh and blood get yelled at by some drunken twat?

>be American
>watching movie
>cough
>literally everyone in the room stands up and faces me
>all of them pull out automatic weapons
>get shot to shit
>my spirit leaves my body
>police come in the room
>arrest my dead body for not paying a public shooting tip

Th-thanks Washington

This, my Grandfather was from a rural town in Mexico. I heard stories that he got into a shit ton of fights, usually done to right something that seemed wrong in his eyes. Most of the men he beat respected him and peace was made afterwards in a honorable fashion. Some were like modern pieces of shit, pulling out knives and escalating the conflicts.

One example I remember being told was when my mom was a girl having lunch with my grandpa. He noticed a soldier harassing a taxi driver (think he refused to pay his fare). Grandpa just got up from his chair and lifted the soldier and laid him up against the car, scaring the shit out of him.

He's big guy.

>What the fuck did he think would happen when he started insulting the other guy's kid? Did he think he'd just sit by and watch his own flesh and blood get yelled at by some drunken twat?
The little cunts father should have been the one yelling at him in the first place

Yeah that was the point.

Please don't have children.

SHALL

If the kid had had a gun, this wouldn't have happened

the former are actually worse if you can believe it

>>starting a physical altercation because someone in a cinema told your annoying shitbrat to stop kicking his seat
Who's to say that the other faggot didn't draw first blood? And what kind of father wouldn't defend his kid?

Maybe he would have if the cunt had asked him to control his kid instead of yelling.

>watching Spider-Man 2 as a kid with my family
>baby starts crying
>his/her older sibling starts shouting and laughing
>my mom just loudly says "you wanna get those kids out of here, lady?" across the theater without looking away from the screen
>whole family gets up and storms out
>old lady sitting behind us does like this hex gesture at my mom and scowls
>enjoy the rest of the movie in peace
Thank you based mom

>shitty kid kicking seats
>don't tell him to stop and defend him when other people get annoyed
You're the nigger here faggot.

>Needing someone else to tell you how to parent
Might as well do it for them at that point

Did he buttfug the soldier then and there?

What kind of beta cuck sides with some angry douchebag who immediately starts yelling over his seat being kicked?

You're the one defending the faggot who pulled a gun on the man who was kicking his ass.

Don't sit directly in front of children.

Kid was kicking the seat for minutes.

>the other man pulled a gun and said, 'What the (expletive) are you going to do now?'"

What a fucking pussy.

You pretend like you were there, are you the father by any chance? If so, kill yourself

Yes, because no one was ever harmed by getting phyiscally assaulted.
>It's okay, I'm just going to take getting hurt because I wanted to watch a movie in peace.

>He diffused a fight

He sure did. He diffused it all over the media.

Indians are smelly im not even trying to be racist here but they are also loud and make inane comments throughout the movie. But whites are the worse they are always explaining shit to their wives gfs motherfucker nobody is paying to hear your ass talk.

Even if he's in the right about being mad, what father just allows a stranger to curse at his son angrily and then follow it up by siding with the stranger?

>Fuck you, little shitstain faggot quit kicking my seat!
>Yes, listen to the man Timmy. You shouldn't have kicked his seat.

Anyone who isn't a pathetic spineless man would tell the gunfag to fuck himself for yelling and swearing at a kid.

>letting some kid kick your seat for several minutes while you seethe in silence before having an over-the-top angry outburst in true Elliot Rodger fashion
>not just telling the father to talk to his kid when the kid first started kicking
>pulling a gun after you've started a fight and realise that you're losing

Beeeeeeeta.

>getting physically assaulted
He started shit and then got his ass kicked, and who's to say he's not the one who started punching?
Quit trying to defend a literal nigger who thought it was acceptable to pull your gun on the guy who kicked your ass.

>required handgun training

where do you live?
all you need is to apply for the permit and have it approved by a judge in Burgerland

>implying he didn't ask first
>implying shitstain dad didn't defend his shitstain son
Too bad they both weren't shot.

>He started shit
Did gunguy kick other people's seats now?
>Quit trying to
How about you quit trying to act like you witnessed the whole thing. The shithead father shouldn't have allowed his little scumbag child to kick other people's seats in the first place.

>Did gunguy kick other people's seats now?
No, he started yelling at someone else's kid.

>How about you quit trying to act like you witnessed the whole thing.
Says the faggot crying about how the other twat was physically assaulted. Were you there? Did you see the father start hitting the cunt? No? Then shut the fuck up.

Yeah, the father should've told his shitty kid to stop being a little shit, doesn't mean you've got the permission to yell at his kid.
Either ask the father to control his kid or stay quiet and be a beta faggot.

Report says he got up, swore at the kid and then angrily asked if he was going to keep doing it.

Considering he's quoted as being a cocky asshole once he pulled the gun out, I doubt he was at all calm when he started swearing at a child.

Sad he didnt shoot the kid and father.

>with sister at theater because she really wanted to see Epic
>theater has stadium style seats, so you can't really recline back or you'll hit the concrete stair
>obese family comes in, sits down
>they keep trying to recline back, but hit the concrete
>obese mother turns around, starts screaming at my sis to stop fucking kicking her seat
>haven't been to the theater since
Also Epic was shit

The guy with the gun shouldn't be flashing his shit just to win an argument. Owning and carrying a lethal weapon demands more responsibility, and he should have his shit taken off him and not be allowed to carry a gun ever again.

The other two guys were obvious dickbags.

Honestly the ideal outcome would have been if they'd escalated it enough to attack the guy and him shoot them both to death in justified self defence. Instead both sides are acting like retards.

"old lady sitting behind us does like this hex gesture at my mom and scowls"
i dont quite understand this part, was she disapproving of your mom?
t. nonnative english speaker

fat people should be executed

Haha look at this tough guy

>has a gun
>doesn't shot the kid and his father

what a faggot

>How does Sup Forums avoid having a shitty movie going experience?
Just pirate everything like an actual civilized person.

>kicking the seat in front of hi.
>Kentucky

I'd say shooting the kid was Justified

>some fucker kicking your seat
>turn around to tell them to stop
>"RAAAYLAN GIVENS! As I live and breathe."

What do.

In a nation with legal concealed carry, these confrontations are expected. #shrug #merica

A mexican family did this a long time ago at the opening of Benjamin Button.

One of the worst movie going experiences, it was packed to shit, so much so that there were people just sitting in the isles it was so crowded, but me and my family had to sit in the front row next to this mexican family with one young girl translating the entire goddamn 3 hour long movie.

why are people that go on opening night such splerg cancer.

>go to movies
>Have wot worry about getting shot
>Go to trump rallies
>Have to worry about getting beaten up my spics and niggers
>Go to school
>Get shot

Why do other countries envy us

Don't be a
GUNNER GREG
LOADED LEON
ARMED HENRY

>No, he started yelling at someone else's kid.
Kicking started it
>Yeah, the father should've told his shitty kid to stop being a little shit, doesn't mean you've got the permission to yell at his kid.
yes it does
>Either ask the father to control his kid or stay quiet and be a beta faggot.
no

>Taking a shower
>At a movie theater
What the fuck dude?

Yes, only a fucking redneck sub-human immediately starts shouting and swearing at a kid. He should have told the father to control his kid, if the dad refused then he'd have a right to be mad. But even then the anger should be directed at the father's shitty parenting, not some retarded little shit.

BASED

GBAMERICA

JUST GIVE THEM A WARNING FIRST THEN ITS PERFECTLY HONORABLE TO SHOOT FAGGOT KIDS WHO KICK YOUR SEAT 2BH

I want you to shut the fuck up, leave Sup Forums and kill yourself tonight. you cocksucking fucking faggot, I would've pistol whipped both the little shit and the subhuman dad.
It's because of people like this the world is the way it is. Everyone feels entitled nowadays. That faggot's kid was being a complete little shit and disturbing someone's viewing experience, and to make it worse, when the guy tells him to stop this faggot starts a fight. God I wish I could kick your fucking teeth in just because I could and because you deserve it for being such a useless piece of shit