Regrettably, my girlfriend passed away in a train explosion several years ago

Regrettably, my girlfriend passed away in a train explosion several years ago.

I recently discovered a trove of old nudes, but I am unsure of whether it would be good to release them. On the one hand, I want to respect her memory, but on the other hand, releasing them would bring joy to many.

So I'm leaving the decision up to fate, and if someone gets 89, I'll go ahead and dump them.

old bait is old

I'll roll on this for the next half hour

Ah, is this bait? Still rolling

Penis

>train explosion

Mynamjeff

Roll

Roll

i fucking lost when i read this

Rolling

I can see why you blow up the train...

You would think that they would have done something about the plague of train explosions by now.

You have my heartfelt sympathies, user.

Now, show her fucking tits.

Trips beat 89

also my quads are better than 89 so post what you don't have

Roll

train explosion..........

Titties

Dump em

Thank me later

Rolling

I will roll. Does it have to End in 89?

Roll

Second roll

Yeah thats how these things work

The most important thing with rolling is to do it a lot.

I'm rolling to the memory of your dead girlfriend.
God, rest her soul, and deliver me her nudes.

Still rolling

The second most important thing with rolling is to nevr stop.

Roll to keep pictures to yourself

The third most important thing with rolling g is that it should be done many times in a row.

May God give me the ppwer from the heavens to get this girls nudes

nice trips, fag

The fourth most important thing when it comes to rolling is to make sure the captcha is solved correctly each time.

Rolling

The fifth most important thing when it comes to rolling is that the captcha should be done on mobile for ease of use

God DAMNIT op just give us the nudes please

Save them you sick fuck

Yeah thats what im doing

What's a train explosion

The sixth most important thing when it comes to rolling is to make sure it's not obvious you are the one rolling over and over again.

So close

The seventh most important thing when it comes to rolling is that you should always keep in mind that OP may not deliver

Roll give me the nudes

Keep the pics

The eighth most important thing when it comes to rolling is that if OP does not deliverable, you should call him a fag

Fuck thats right

Rolllll

The ninth most important thing when it comes to rolling is to make sure you use a dynamic VPN so the cuck mods can't tell it was all you from your IP

By the power of kek. Give me the nudes

Not even hot

rolllll

The tenth most important thing when it comes to rolling is that you may get tired of writing the same thing over and over again

we know op won't deliver

Please just give one of us 89 please

Roll I guess

Post them

don't do it fag

The eleventh most important thing when it comes to rolling is that it is difficult to use a copypasta to write the most important things when it comes to rolling because the number changes every fucking time.

Godamn we are going to be here a while eh?

finna roll

GOD DAMNIT

The twelfth most important thing when it comes to rolling g is that you don't really need a copypasta because after several times wrintign the most important thing when it comes to rolling you will be very good at it

Roll

Roll

The thirteenth most important thing when it comes to rolling is that your phone's predictive text may actually be of more use than you expect

Now that the stars have alignmed give me nudes

I have a hard time sympathizing with her because I was in the process of getting the new year to you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with!

The fourteenth most important thing when it comes to rolling is that you don't really need to fix this OP you do not know his last part

There' got em

Godamnit its just 89 how hard is it to get that?

The fifteenth most important thing when it comes to rolling is that if you use too much predictive text you will not have a cohesive statement

Name??

Can someone explain the roll/trips/dub thing to me im new to Sup Forums and keep seeing it everywhere

The sixteenth most important thing when it comes to rolling is that you don't really need to fix this OP you do not know his last part just giving you this to you or relate to him even less blood and gore and skullfuck hentai verytime you have any laying around the Beach boys you had

>train explosion
rolling anyways

HOLY FUCK I DID IT!!!

Llolool

WINRAR TWICE

The seventeenth most important thing when it comes to rolling is that you
>aren't even garunteed a win after 17 fucking times fuck you 88 get

comnumisimn get MEANNNS OF PRODUCTION BELONG TO WORKERS

you take dice and roll thems on your table and tell us if you got any nubmers that are same

DOUBLE GET
No nudes incoming

The fuck just happened?

Please stop

Samefag

I'm oracle. next op will deliver so we can fap to his dead gf

No you

So she had a ticket to ride, and now she's ridin' up high.

She's not living with you -- don't let it bring you down. You're free -- she's not around.

You want to post nudes? I'm pretty sure she don't care.

winnerar

Hahaha hahaha since when do trains explode? Are you retarded?

Op isnt gonna deliver bad bait is bad

Dude, autismo, have a fucking heart. Before he gets to saying goodbye like that, he ought to think twice -- he ought to do right -- by her.

This old bait shit kys

>falling this hard for obvious b8
FuckOuttaHere.jpg

yo why did your predictive text put beach boys. fucking fag spotted

Why 89?