If in and out burger is so good,why is it only in California Arizona Nevada Utah Texas and Oregon? That is so unfair

If in and out burger is so good,why is it only in California Arizona Nevada Utah Texas and Oregon? That is so unfair

People who have never had in and out burger thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

theburgerspriest.com/
slabburgers.com/
alibabas.ca/
lets.rabb.it/886j/7uGuAgm1aB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this a serious question? They stay close enough to their distribution center so that they don't have to freeze the meat.

In-n-out isn't even that great.

I work for In-N-Out and I agree, I really can't see why its so popular.

Good thing Five Guys is everywhere.

im from ny and went to cali last week, very into burgers so i was excited for in n out, it was way below shakeshack/5guys in both taste and texture

very disappointing

I know this place that the burger is made while you watch it is in Mexico, also the fries are delicious you can ask with bacon and stuff it is oh man my mouth is been watering right now.
heard of in and out seems similar.

A couple reasons like competition, distribution and non-franchising. It IS a family company after all. Who cares anyway, we all have some sort of In-and-Out style burger joint near us.

I have Shake Shack, so In-and-Out can suck it.

that's what you get for buying into the hype of anything touted by dumb faggot californians.

In N Out is way overrated. Went to California once. Girlfriend at the time wouldn't shut up about how great it was. It was ok. Not fuckin amazing, not life changing. It was a fast food burger.
I think maybe people from there associate it with fond childhood memories or some shit. Also, everyone from Palmdale is a piece of shit

it's really not that good, would take 5 guys over in and out anyday

it is in Tijuana im dont remember the name but you gonna make a line like youre crossing the border actually know two great burger places, better than a restaurant.
ok now im pissed I want a burger.

All franchised burgers are shit.

The best are made by those little greek shops across the road from most franchised burger places.
For the best sammiches, you look for the little home owned Italian shops.

Why the fuck would you buy marked up franchise crap?
Fuck that.

I had one in the middle 80S was pretty damn good

See that's funny because, during childhood, I hated in n out and now i eat there only because it's closer than jack and open as late.

I like it for the simplicity...Pick a burger and go

This is now a burger joint circlejerk thread. What is the best burger chain and why is it Shake Shack?

its not great and their fries are shit
tried it when i went to phoenix

Mooyah is pretty damn good.

The best burger I've had in my city is either from a jewish deli called Yitz's.
Or a greek guy's shop called Pape Sub and Grill.

I live in Nevada and that place is always packed as fuck no matter what time, 20 cars in the drive thru and a line out the door. Fuck that, I'm not waiting in line for 45 minutes for a cheeseburger that is indifferent to any other "better than mcdonalds" fast food chain.

tried it and loved it, immediately after bootcamp, they were the best burgers i ever had, animal fries too man hnnnng

In n out is overrated californian trash

Whataburger is better.

In N Out is just a meme

I take this back... how the fuck could I forget the gooks and the hockey player named burger joint!
John Anderson's. Holy fuck levels of good. Walk a mile through a foot of snow good. Great onion rings too.
Fuck, I miss living up there.
Burger Hut has the best onion rings in my experience in this city too.

I state again, fuck franchises. All of them.

It went out of business where I used to live because hillbillies didn't want to spend $7 for a burger when they could go across the street and buy 7 $1 burgers.

I've heard some pretty good things but never been there myself, but as a Phillyfag I'm surprised that there is one closer than I thought it would be. Is it 30 minute drive worth it?

Whataburger is by far best fast food burger

Hrm, the one closest to me is a 20 minute drive, and that's worth it.

I say if you're in town to pay a speeding ticket or whatever, go for it.

That's a good point, but the people that live in California are so used to In-N-Out that they're very specific with their orders. Instead of just getting a #1 with onion, they have to get a double-singe well done, cold cheese, extra whole grilled onion with chop chilies, etc. It ruins the simplicity that In-N-Out designed the burgers around. Plus its really fucking annoying to have to cook these awful orders.

>
Whataburger is on my list but I've never been that far southwest and so far there isn't a reason for me to be. Maybe someday.

Well if we are going by specific hole in the wall places then the Rouge in Philly has a godtier burger. Maybe the best thing I've even eaten.

Texas fucking confederate loser get out of here with your shit burgers

P. Terry's is bomb, though.

I have an aunt in California and we got In-n-Out while I was visiting once. I was excited to try the famous west coast burger I'd heard so much about. About all I can say about it is that it was fine. Not a great burger but not trash. I don't feel like I'm missing out.

Holes in the walls are the best burger joints, hands down.
Just like those hole in the wall Italian sammich joints.
Gotta call ahead for those. Packed to the tits during lunch. Feel bad for the guy when his help isn't around.

Do the pattymelt as your first experience it's top notch. Not sure if it's just a Texas chain but there is one on every corner here.

How bad is my order?

>double double animal style substitute whole grilled onions for the chopped onions.

Currently living in Palmdale for work and I can confirm. Everyone is indeed a piece of shit.

P. Terry's does a good fucking burger and shake.

oh, and I used to be

>double double mustard fried, with pickles, sub whole grilled for raw

but lady said new way was easier

The Burger's Priest, had the Magnum for lunch today.

theburgerspriest.com/

Not too bad really. The only difference between your old and new order is that Animal style comes with extra spread on the lettuce.

I much prefer a double triple bossy deluxe, on a raft, four by four animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

is that the place where they give out free penuts?

chiraq nigga portillos

That wud be Fiev Goys, boss

Yeah I figured, and I don't like so much spread so I'll go back to my regular order.

stand by, writing this down

ItsJustaBurger

Buddy introduced me to checkers and I hate him for it. Their shit is so good.

Apparantly everyone just hates in-n-out burger even though they have the freshest meat in the burger world. Wonder why their lines are out the door/wrapped around the store, must be because they suck.

My nigga, Pilsen rep

I live in New zealand and have had it before shits on point

>if KFC hot n spicy is so good then why is it only in Queensland Australia and not anywhere else in the world
no-one cares about you shilling your burger chain

fuck you OP, it need to go back to california only. fuck your christ states

And a human foot.

>freshest meat
I dont really look for high quality meat when it comes to burgers to be honest,
if i want high quality meat I eat a good steak

salt lake has every burger chain, and little else of note

Prolly cuz they don't have any Shake Shacks.

It's just a cult following, and nostalgic for those that grew up with it. How many times have you heard "You're going to California? You have to go to In-N-Out!"

Yeah i know, you like shitty food its ok.

Awe u mad u dont have an in-n-out

I live 3 miles from one and haven't had it in over 8 years

Whats your favorite burger joint?

lel pleb must have never had in n out before.

I'm the guy that works for them.

prove it

No, it is really good no matter where you grew up. Sorry (Texan here).

after pulling fly larvae out of a burger i'm never eating there again. Shit was gross AF as fuck

you're edge is showing bruh

If you're going to CA, find a The Habit. Thank me later.

is gut too

In n out is the best chain burger. Sometimes I get the ultimate bacon cheeseburger at Jack in the box, but the best burger I've ever had was a U.S. Kobe beef burger at a place in Marin County California called Wild Fox

Torontofag here. Still haven't tried them. Have you heard of fresh burger? A lot of people are saying they're better than burgers priest and cheaper with less hipsters. Pic related.

>U.S. Kobe beef

HAHAHA good one son.

>Toronto
>Eating franchises.
Where abouts are you? What holes in the wall would you recommend for when in your area?

>buying local is edgy

ok

i live in arizona, its good as fuck nigga

Never heard of Fresh but they deliver via Just-Eat so I may have to check them out if they go out to Scarborough.

Another good burger place is Slab Burger on Bay and Charles.

slabburgers.com/

dude I love next to in and out and if never even tried it, do you have any idea how expensive they are, for the price of one burger at in and out I could go get a whole meal at McDonald's then go get a whole meal at king, beides, let me redpill you real wuick, all fast food restraints get their beef,buns,and fries from the same place. Cows, wheat, & potatoes. Mindblown yet? your just paying for a brand and people want so desperately to belong that they bind their sense of identity to what fast food they eat, no offence, this post is proof of that on a count of this Comunity of people gathered in solidarity morning over a burger they haven't even tried

Fuck off, you fatass americans!
No food is better than a kebab

no such thing as US kobe beef

I'm midtown area. The stockyards on St.Clair west is good if you want a nice greasy elvis burger. Apparently one of the founders of burgers priest got his start by working there.

Edge? No. Taste? Yes.
Franchises fuck up a lot, and hire young people. I've legit been told that the brown wilted lettuce at one place is "just how it comes, nothing we can do about it".
Fuck franchises.

The greek hole in the wall I mentioned?
I've watched the man pick tiny imperfections out of his shredded lettuce container. Meticulous with quality. Which is why I keep going back every chance I get.

Five Guys in NYC is greasy garbage.

Those look good! Fuck I'm hungry now.

Whataburger is trash. Texan and give zero fucks. Hit Braum's if you're not by a Five Guys, In-n-Out, or Carl's Jr.

Moment of silence for Amerifags

Did someone say Shawarma?

alibabas.ca/

Arizona is the only state that matters

Harvey's is pretty meh if you ask me.

>.ca

kys leaf, your PM is a huge faggot

I should know where that is, as I use St Clair to get out towards Bathurst on the regular...

But if you're out towards Casa Loma, go down to dupont, and a bit west towards Christie.
Vinnie's Panini. Hole in the wall, real easy to miss. Across(ish) from a Sobey's.
Best steak on a bun you'll ever eat. Vincenzo is a great guy too.
Just avoid his lunch rush. You'll be waiting a while for your food if you don't call in advance.

Excuse me, it was Wagyu cattle, unaged etc

¡Hóla, Pablo!

fuck off you mudkips

But isn;t bagman better? lets.rabb.it/886j/7uGuAgm1aB

>carls
>in n out
>whataburger is trash
Your opinion is worthless.