Who else is gonna do it. Day one successful so far

Who else is gonna do it. Day one successful so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

lets.rabb.it/886j/aOqYK0d3aB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I only wear them for like a few hours at a time, idk how people wear them for days and days

Easy, just don't unlock it.

I'm too concerned about damaging penile tissue, restricting blood flow to that region for long periods of time can't be good for erectile health

I wish I had a Holy Trainer. And a keyholder

It can cause temporary shrinkage, but nothing permanent. Even temporary shrinkage requires very long periods of lockup. It will go back to normal after a few weeks. People with a penis shrinking fetish have already tried to do it.

If your cage fits correctly there is no risk of damage. They can actually be quite comfortable

I've been debating whether or not to get one. Any recommendations?

holy trainer is the best really

I don't have the keys

how the fuck do you wash your dick with that on?
wouldn't it start to smeg like shit after a while?

Itt faggot

a shower head that you can move around is so usefull

You can wash a little using a Q-tip or something similar, although the Holy Trainer website advises you to take it off once a week to wash your dick.

The semi-open metal cages are awesome because you don't need to take them off to wash, so you can wear them indefinitely without getting dick cheese.

It gets cleaned really good by my keyholder. they take me out of it to really clean things up.

I can wiggle out of it just enough to clean myself under my foreskin.

Wish I had enough for the holy trainer.
Anyone have experience with cheaper versions? I'm looking for my first cage

you can get them cheap on ebay usually

Holy trainers or just a basic cage?
I've seen some basic ones for 20 bucks, wondering if people here have had bad experiences with those, or if they are just as good /good enough

no, holy trainers as well

Foreal.jpg
Hopefully not used

I've been in for 3 days now

Eh, nothing a good wash can't fix

Does that really work? I know girls who can orgasm just from squeezing their thighs, so I never understood how it really prevents anything.

Sure some girls can orgasm that way, just as some can only orgasm from clit stimulation or penetration

Temporary shrinkage (a day, max) and for some people, painful erections (few hours)

no i just prefer to have normal, regular sex with my wife

you fucking cucks need your own fucking board so to top spamming your shit on Sup Forums

Absolutle cuckold lets.rabb.it/886j/aOqYK0d3aB

Not to defend user, but, isn't that what Sup Forums is anymore?

The time of making Sup Forums great again has already gone.

Finally got a belt that fits my tiny cock, loving it.

what the fuck is wrong with you people? is this a new mental illness i havnt heard of? why would you do this to your own dick

i don't want it to be great again, i just want to see lightly less of the same threads over and over and over

honestly the:
>what would you do
>facebook fap
>cuck related
>roll a number to see nudes
>pics you shouldn't share
>fluffy abuse

are why this board is now shit, m00t at least gave the fucking brony's their own board to stop the constant spam that went on. dunno why its so hard for these faggots to do the same

How do you wipe?

Amazon.
Get a metal one with an integrated lock. It's like $20, and comfortable.

Put this in amazon. "Happygo Ergonomic Design Male Chastity Device, Stealth Convenient Virginity Lock, Hypoallergenic Stainless Steel Cock Cage"

The base ring is what you need to fit. 4.5 or 5 usually