youtube.com/watch?v=lS4D6F_vl40
youtube.com/watch?v=TKKWWOCkBgc
youtube.com/watch?v=-UJpJnycyDc

youtube.com/watch?v=8qmsG43X1gM

forgot this

That's a Ski Mask track that he's featured on

but cantkeepmydickinmypants ad lib is his magnum opus

He's got some short body parts.

>samefagging this hard to gravitate attention towards your teen edge angst nu garbage

Obligatory

vro

miami scene gave us some good meme rappers like x, ski mask, lil pump, smokepurpp and pouya

I'm excited for his first album.

He's literally too fucking childish to be going places.

A song titled What in XXXTarnation? Fucking seriously? Time to admit this hype train was ephemeral as fuck especially for a shitty soundcloud meme rapper.

Him being exposed as an 115lb manlet literally ruined his whole gimmick.

He was genuinely seen as "scary" or "WILD" and now he's a joke.

ᵂᴱ ᴺᴱᴱᴰ ᵀᴼ ᴳᴼ ᴰᴱᴱᴾᴱᴿ

Yung Bratz is better

I fuck with his music but seriously he got cancer fan base.

>What in XXXTarnation
keksylvania

>my height defines me

how are you not as shitty as those tumblr fags whose whole life revolves around being trans or whatever mental illness they have?

>A song titled What in XXXTarnation? Fucking seriously? Time to admit this hype train was ephemeral as fuck especially for a shitty soundcloud meme rapper.

you realize all serious discourse and philosophy is going the way of memes? the most forward thinking intersectional feminists, people involved in body politics, communism, and social activism is through meme makers and instagram and facebook communities that use memes as a language tool. memes are a language tool that subverts what activist and philosopher audre lord would call "the masters tools." inventing a new language that is not the one of oppressors. we cannot work within the system we have to subvert it all together. memes act as this language that is outside the white male upper classes house. a 50 year old white man--- the man who determines the policy of the world-- perpetuates capitalism and the exploit of labor and systems of oppression that keep certain groups of people in lower classes can not understand them. it is the language of youth and the source of out organizing power!

is this pasta? because it's going to be

youtube.com/watch?v=Va9TOrpnEbc

you lanklets are such queers.

95% of tall kids on Sup Forums are literally ichabod crane

lel

Manlet detected

is that fucking Desiigner?

that's not a fuckin adlib homie

Yes, he's like the punk of rap t b h
He is a bit immature tho

i hate that i like some of his music, his fanbase sucks and a good amount of his songs do too. iloveitwhentheyrun, what in xxxtarnation, manikin, and rip roach are all better than that garbage

>lil nigga in toys r us

where he belongs

but seriously how tall is this guy? like 5'5"?

His police booking info says 5'6" but that's self-reported, he is no taller than 5'5" at most

Good thread

>has to lie about being 5'6"
>probably weighs about 120lbs

can someone please explain to me how X managed to beat the shit out of anyone? has he never tried to fight an actual man before?

cringe

This the rapist woman beater rapman everyone likes?? How many dicks u think he succd in jail?

I'm tired of seeing this cuck's face...

never actually listened to this guy's music before but I like this

He'd probably beat your ass up in a fight, and ofyour musclar he'll Just stab you
Sorry that I didn't join the circlejerk, but you know it's true