Black nationalist here

Black nationalist here

AMA.

Go back to Africa and make your homeland great again if youre really an African nationalist

My homeland is America. I'm American.

The U.S. was founded by white people for white people. If you want a black state just move to Liberia, that worked out so well

That's where you're wrong. Return to Europe if you want to live in a white country.

Good reply fellow American.

>black nationalist
jesus this is retarded
there's no such thing as a "black nation"

>That's where you're wrong
where specifically?

USA

I'm not familiar with black nationalism. Can you describe it?

Use complete sentences please.
Youre not doing yourself any favors

I'm an American nationalist, but I'm black.

But what is nationalism? And since you describe yourself as a black nationalist, can I make the assumption that most nationalists are not black?

awful thread
OP is a niggerfaggot

>claiming USA wasn't created by white people.

This is why you will never be taken seriously. You've never amounted to anything throughout history, and you never will.

>black

Bitch you are whiter than me, go back to frisco with your roleplay bullshit white cracka

Are you me?
I'm a half blood Aussie/Abo, and massively pro Australia.

Essentially very similar, bizarro world version of you.

haven't you got some petrol to sniff nigel

I'm a direct descendant of founding fathers, and you?

Youre a nigger, nigger

What do you think of white nationalism or would you be willing to work alongside such groups against globalism.

I think he is aware of that.

White Americans have the most identity issues and insecurities. Most don't have deep roots in America and feel bastardized.

>being so retarded you can't see allies when they present themselves. Bring back the "White Australia" policy, the taking of aboriginal children from their inept families and the old guard. That will fix Aus in one generation.

Best idea. Only way to destroy the globalization Jew.

I am this guy I say absolutely.

If I get the chance to kill you, I will.