What do you dream about?

What do you dream about?

Other urls found in this thread:

extendmypenis.com
youtu.be/4WCnl1VTEeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eating pussy

I had a weird ass dream two nights ago. I was going to shoot something up, but things kept getting in the way. My inside guy with the information fucked up and I had to get the myself, by breaking into a church or something. Shot a couple dude with my pistol. Went home to put on my armor (looked cool as shit too). Halfway through, I realized that I couldn't find my 40 round extended magazine. I searched and search but it turns out I didn't even have one. It was just a manufacturers add that came with the gun.

I took the six shot magazine out my gun to look at it. The bullets were tiny as fuck, like needles or something. It was really discouraging, but I knew they packed a punch. Then a spontaneous family reunion happened and delayed me more. My mother wanted me to show off my equipment, it was awkward as fuck.

The worst part was that I somehow ended up at the end of the street and had to walk back. I live on a crappy street, so I got mugged by some bitch. Didn't have any money, so she walked off. Was gonna shoot the whore but when I reached for my concealed pistol, it wasn't there. It felt really bad because she saw me reach for it and started laughing at me because I forgot it at home. Felt really bad man

I dream myself visiting random places

death

I keep a dream journal and I draw pictures in it, does anyone want the pictures? people consider my dreams to be nightmares but I just think they are interesting

Yes

Fucking and impregnating Chinro

keep the thread alive, I need to find the notebook

The girl that got away.

I hate these dreams.. When nothing works. a very common theme though.

The other night I had 4 dreams in one night, which is crazy for me because I rarely ever have 1 dream.. but 4?? And in my 4th dream I was talking about one of my previous dreams to a friend, I don't even know how that's fucking possible..

I mostly dream about being asleep and when I wake up in my dreams I wake up outside of them as well.

Don't die thread

This is a monster that I saw walking around is the arctic ocean. The water was intensely blue and there was an ice clif to it's left. It sounded like wind blowing through high tension wires

the pictures are going to be sideways btw.

I hadn't had dreams in years until a few weeks ago. At first it was one dream, then a week later I had another. The last one I had was last night. The most recent dream I had was where I was some kind of domestic terrorist (the white kind not the sand nigger kind even thought I'm only half white) and I was about to get shot and so I retreated into a building. They followed me in because they thought I was dead or some shit and I was hiding between two pillars. I saw them turn around the corner and they saw me so I drew my AK-47 and shot them. I picked up their RPG and walked out of the building because I wasn't wounded anymore? I saw someone in the building across the street in the upper left window of a two story home so I shot the RPG at them. It was my dad and he jumped out of the way so I went after him. I climbed a ladder to the window and as I stood on the window sill my dad says "Why are you doing this?" but I didn't have an answer so I just stood there trying to find a reason to be killing people and then I woke up.

I'm driving and the brakes don't work right so I end up stopping way after I need to.

Also a lot of dreams where I'm driving an 18 wheeler very, very badly.

haha dope

Your dick will shake your hand
extendmypenis.com

Intense, how did it behave?

I had a dream last night that I was wall-running from building to building and suddenly Ive found myself on a boat in the middle of the ocean searching for mineral stones. After that I got in McDonalds but I didnt eat anything,I got a piece of paper and a pen and started doing graffiti. Shits weird.

I hardly ever have dreams.
But when I do, it's nothing out of the ordinary.

I had a dream I got stabbed twice in the chest while I was at a train station, I remember being curled up on the ground bleeding out of my mouth and looking down at my chest with a nasty hole in it but for some reason I wasn't unhappy because I was with my girlfriend. That was weeks ago though, I rarely ever dream let alone remember them.

In this one I brought a giant flag to a preschool reunion and Satan hid in the flag. I don't remember what Satan did but I ended up discussing something with him in a circle surrounded by fire. Pic related. The thing next to Satan is a machine I built in a dream that accidentally killed this girl I had a crush on. The emotions in that dream felt so real, the grief you feel when you accidentally kill the girl you love, holy shit I can still remember how I felt

I had a dream once that I did drugs in. I woke up when I lost in a shootout with penguins and I still felt high. My mum even asked what I was on when I got up sweating to use the AC.

It was just walking around slowly, I just got a glimpse of it. I was in a bunker with all that was left of the human race and the bunker was being overtaken by chaos. Me, my dad, and Arnold Schwarzenegger were trying to fix the bunker

bump

Theodore Roosevelt taught me about cats and warned me about these sloth like things.

In this one I had eaten a lot of a drug that makes your dreams more intense. The only thing it does is make your dreams more intense, it has no other effect. But anyways I ate a bunch of it and I woke up because i had a massive orgasm, the dream was too intense. This is all I remember from it, there were so many colors. The drug is called silene capensis, I highly recommend it.

This is what the sloth things looked like when they started swarming me and attacking. There were hundreds or them

is anyone lurking?

ooohhh does that plant actually work. Ive tried some other plant that was supposed to help wiht vividness but it really did jack shit.

Being in Gensokyo.

This is more about 2 dreams that I had more than only just one, but they are basically the same.

First dream was me sitting in a giants birds nest in somewhere I am guessing was up high. In the nest there was a giant bird. The bird was staring of into the distance with powerful eyes. The dream ended shortly after.

About two days later I had a similar dream, except this time the bird was looking me in the eye. All I remember after that was how there was a loud bell going off in the distance and I woke up in cold sweat.

Pic related, it's kinda what the bird looked like.
Anyone know what the dream is trying to tell me?

this works really well. you need to take it for a couple of days but it works really well

I literally almost always have dreams about a zombie apocalypse. There's different variations of it (ie types of zombies, who I'm with, where i am) but I have not had a dream without zombies in it for years. I'm only mildly scared by zombies, too.

Being happy

Weirdly related, I had a dream that I was a zombie that could control other zombies, and all I remember is laughing maniacally while infecting my friends.

Ya im gonna see if I can a hold of some.

If there is anything I know from daily dream journaling and my fair share of lucid dreams, is that trying to extract meaning from a dream won't get you very far. At most, the dream is very personal and relates to you. The dream is generated based on your experiences and thoughts and memories and is actively created mid-dream based on how you respond to what you're perceiving. No one else can really tell you why you dreamt or acted a certain way in a dream, besides yourself.. Sometimes things happen in my dreams that have nothing to do wiht how I would want them or hope they would go. Just random nonsense. All in all, they mean jack shit. Dreams that seem real and story-liek seem to have more meaning but its just an illusion of meaning and importance. Who wouldnt be a afraid when a giant bird like that looks you in the eye. The cold sweat is a normal physiological response to that scenario, like being out in the wild and having a Wild Cat stare you down. It doesn't have to mean anything. I play GTA all night and my dreams are GTA like. I watch a movie and I dream of one of he characters. It's all rather predictable boring stuff, but the strange ones catch us off gaurd and we like to think they must mean something deeper. They don't. You can learn more about yur life from a normal diary then a dream diary.

Being raped by chewbacca.
True story.

GREENTEXT PLEASE

Ok I'm not gonna get into voodoo shit and I don't believe in "meaning" behind dreams, but I'll explain the symbolism anyways. A lot of this could differ based off how you view symbols and whatever, but I'll just use the typical western mythological ones.

So the bird you're describing sounds like a Rukh (giant eagle, basically.) Rukh's are usually assosciated with freedom as most birds are, but the way you're describing it makes it seem a little threatening or imposing. Especially the part about "powerful eyes." Eyes are usually a symbol for clarity or what it sounds like in this sense - omniscense. The fact that you're in it's nest makes me think that some "omniscent" imposing force raised you as a child. An overly strict parent who gave you no privacy, maybe? Bells are usually symbolic of a "message from heaven" or something else. The tone of the bell matters a lot when you're trying to decipher the meaning of it; a lower bell is a negative message and a higher bell is a positive message.

In short, this COULD mean (and again, I don't believe in this) that you were raised under the cruel and imposing thumb of a parent or guardian, and only a message from a divine spirit/spiritual awakening or realization within yourself pulled you from it.

Hopes this helps.

Also ALL OF YOU FUCKERS SHOULD KEEP A DREAM JOURNAL, doing that will make your life way better

Last night I remember my dream being set at my old highschool during a school dance. Soon there was this red mold growing on everyone and they became rabid and attacked me. I died and woke up at ~2:00

youtu.be/4WCnl1VTEeg

I never understood this stuff. How can dream possibly mean these things. Studies show time and time again; you wake anyone up mid-REM and the dream they describe is mundane as fuck. Trying to give meaning to someone elses dream using a preset symbols and codes is bound to fail. The dream is far too personal for objective analysis. Only the dreamer can really understand it.
For Instance: I dream I'm in my bedroom, there are children playing on my bed, I call for the girl to come outside with me, I call her Empress, she puts on her jacket since its snowing and I don't bother since I know its a dream and we walk out hand in hand and she points to the house in my neighborhood where "her" bedroom is. I walk beside the house to some incomplete shack with only wood 2x4 walls and no roof ro drywall. Snow covers the wood and the couch and armchair and coffe table sitting their and there is a lone floor lamp standing with a glowing red bulb that shines in contrast to the blue/white street laps in the night.

^how would you even begin to interpret that shit. Some mythical symbols some occult nonsense? You'll get nowhere. Only the dreamer can know. I called her the Empress cuz I've watched the NeverEnding Story too many times. The snow, the incomplete house wih the snow covering the furnature and the lone red bulb glowing in the screen plays i wrote about some 80's styled movie called The Lamp that has a scene with burnt down-bareboned house. and it inolved lamps and all that aesthetic.
It all makes sense when you look at it fro the dreamer's perspective and not form the perspective of some occult bullshit.

I can't ever remember my dreams though. Plus 8/10 they're nightmares.

I dreamt about moving in with my teacher and trying to get into her panties and seeing her naked...

I don't even like my teacher.

Tell me Sup Forumsros what does this mean

Usually places with people I wish I could hangout again or bad shit happens to me.
Life has been down hill since high school..
Sometimes I go on cool Adventures though

>never said i believed in it, user asked for a mythic analysis and i gave it to him
In my opinion dreams are your mind's way of processing thoughts in the day. Nowhere in that paragraph did I claim that I thought his dream "meant" anything

I made a box in my Ceramics class specifically to store notes about dreams. I kept the habit of writing down what I remember on note cards for about a year, then I gave up on it. There were too many dreams, with too many details, to keep track of.
It could just be a sexual fantasy. Maybe your teacher is a hot bitch.

If we're talking about dreams had in sleep, I usually dream about roaming around spacious places. Natural history museums and aquariums are common, for some reason.

She's not I definitely have hotter teachers and this one is baby-fatty enough that you can see it but not fat enough that it's remotely hot.

My dream will be posted in two parts i rarely dream but when i do i can mostly recall it all.

I was in a place the people there called Hell. It was strange because it did not look like one would expect hell to look like. This Hell looked like a grocery store and had nice people walking around in it. There was this one guy there this I remember most clearly. He was always watching everyone especially me I was creeped out. I believe he wore black and was a white male. In the dream I remember my dream self thinking this man to have brought me to this hell. There was a staff woman there in hell that I grew found of. She was a African american woman not jet black but a dark brown.

If we're talking about future-oriented dreams or daydreaming, I like to ruminate on what I'd do if I won at least a million dollars from the lottery, and if I could get superpowers from CYOAs I like.

Part 2
She was kind and was only person who talked to me besides my oldest brother. I asked if she was having to stay here forever and she said yes. I felt sorry for her and told her I thought this hell was not as bad as I would have thought and how great it might be to be there. I glanced over at a cooling rack that would have meats on it. Her still watching me smiled I saw the crab on the shelves and my mouth opened a little bit in surprise. Crab in hell? I was in heaven for all I knew now. I told the woman that I would buy some soon and cook it for her and the others down here. Like I had said earlier I had found my oldest brother here. He was sad and scared that he would be down here forever unlike me. I had been allowed to be here for a little while if I behaved and then I would be moved back to heaven supposedly by the man in black. I remember looking at the crab again and seeing a Asian woman and her daughter. Her daughter was like 3-5 years old and looked cute so I smiled at the two. They were looking at a crab. This crab was black hard shelled 6 legged and had one claw bigger than the other. Curious I picked one up and was almost scarred to death. This crab like creature was alive. It jumped out of my hand and started running half spinning a web jumping here and there. We found it near the front check out desk that I had never bothered venturing by. The crab spider was jumping here and there and we grabbed a bag to catch it. To my surprise the Asian woman quickly caught it with lightning speed and in one go. She looked at me and smiled and I woke up.

i switch between lucid dreaming and sleep paralysis. honestly i dont mind getting sleep paralysis because i dont care if i die.

I dreamed that I was at a house party belonging to some super rich snob - and his back yard had several pools/fountains feeding into eachother.

Someone wanted the pool we were standing by to be more full (it was very shallow) so I operated something to fill it up. But then it started having waves and splashing us, so I quickly hit the switch to drain it.

This caused it to drain into the surrounding street though, and it flooded like a river, breaking doors and filling people's homes.

Someone else reset the water system, but I felt pretty bad about what I'd done. After the water was gone there were giant goldfish in the street, which I helped back into the pool.

>No, I did wake up in a puddle of piss

Er...

>did
>did not

Lol i get sleep paralysis alot its kind of enjoyable at some points when you dont care. Ive experienced it so much i wish to have it again and again. Ive gotten so used to it that i can move without moving my body and its hilarious. Also i may have dreamed this one up but one time i saw the nerves in my left arm and the electric responses between them controlling my arm while i was paralyized

cute anime girls.

my family yelling at me to clean my room

Post yfw you figure out how to use your gun in a dream

I can remember only two dreams of cute anime girls... Both were nice and vivid, but I wish they were more common

the sweet release of death

I have this recurring dream that there's some kind of access hatch or just hole in my basement, and underneath is some kind of ancient sewer system looking room, and it's always clogged and shit water is spewing out of the hole.

every single wet dream I had has had cute anime girls in it. it feels good.

Floods, Bears, Colors, and everything I'm insecure about, mostly.

Usually boring things, or the apocalyptic end coming to the U.S.

I kept a journal for a good portion of my life (wrote down everything I could remember the second I woke up). Complete with illustrations, etc. I typed it all up in my laptop cuz I feared losing the papers on assorted sizes and material. Lost the papers. Laptop stolen out of my car. Very personal and sentimental to me, I hope that faggot read every single dream recounted and made assumptions. I hope he was a neckbeard who's never been so close to a woman's experiences before or since.
I'm not angry, I just hate faggots.

I can hardly ever remember my dreams, tried keeping a dream diary because I remember them for a brief moment after waking up but they fade away quick.
There is one dream though that has stuck with me for a good while now.
In it, I only remember having my skull crushed in a vice. It felt so real, painful even. I woke up as my head bursted into pieces.
The most awful feeling I've ever had.

Also, check 'em

2 nights i had a dream about eating chocolate cake, every time i finished a slice of chocolate cake another would appear in my hand, in the dream i never questioned why it randomly appeared, i just kept eating until i woke up. great dream, cake was delicious as fuck aswell

usually some fever dream of what me and my friends did in the dnd campaign we did and/or a variation of such

or being an astrophysicist with a degree
>pic related