Hey Sup Forums, Why shouldn't I go on a killing spree tomorrow?

Hey Sup Forums, Why shouldn't I go on a killing spree tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YNQ5wMc7LZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because you will fuck it up like you do everything else.

why should you?

Because you will miss tons of shitposts on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Why kill others when you can kill yourself?

People always say since you only have one life you should enjoy it. So why cant I enjoy myself by killing people?

Bcuz u is a pusi faggit

go cut ur wrists and cry alone bitch

Don't worry. After the body count is high enough I'd kill myself to.

Because unless you're doing it in a hilarious fashion, no one cares.

You can't get dubs if you're dead or in prison.

You should, make sure you finish with yourself.

You should all be rooting for me to because I'd post pics so you'd know I'm not some copy pasta fagget

you'll lose

Where?

Youre too big of a pussy, faggot

Ohio

Hi fbi

Are you gonna do it with your gaytana collection?

Go be a naruto elsewhere.

Autismo faygot

I'd do it with bombs and guns fag. I want gore god dammit. It'd be an awesome gore thread.

Save that shit for a Monday when everybody feels like dying anyway.

becuase you cant be the beta fucking loser no one gives a fuck about when your being to much of a bitch to kill one person, you wont fag

>cause Op is a fag

inb4 headlines

Bring you inhaler then so you dont hyperventilate and pass out in a puddle of your own piss.

Pussy you won't

"Local man subdued in failed school shooting attempt"

just dont use a fucking gun, last thing we need is liberals having more leverage against us

"Witnesses say he was armed with a katana"

Cause death scares me.

Bitch I'm not retarded. Id shoot up a mall or somewhere crowded. I want body count. I don't give a fuck who I kill.

So you said Ohio? You going to Columbus?

pics of what you got or you're a bitch boy

Put on a doge mask while wearing a minecraft tee, bring a boom box and play youtube.com/watch?v=YNQ5wMc7LZ8

Because you don't have the balls to find a reasonable outlet for your psychosis, join a military or become a cop or even an assassin, if you just want to gun down unsuspecting people then go play mw2 no Russian with your wrists slit you lame jackass

Because that's not nice.

you haven't seen empire strikes back for a while and should do that on the weekend

pull a columbine

Pics of arsenal or /thread

because you should kill someone that deserves it like alexander soros. come on it doesnt take much research to kill someone you believe deserves it.

I think it's time we established something, faggot. No matter what you do, you will NOT get a higher kill count than Hitler. That would require you to take over a whole country. Maybe in some years you can fulfill your dream of having a truly lasting impact on the world, but until then, you're just a faggot, OP.

Just do it OP

if you're so content on going on a killing spree, just do it then.

What city should I be checking for the news from, OP?

Because the Sup Forums/b.org banner says to make a noose and hang yourself

Because the following day after the killing spree, you'll suddenly feel the urge to do something that requires you to be free to do.

"man I really feel like shitposing on Sup Forums right about now."
"Aww shit, I probably shouldn't went through with that whole killing spree thing. Yep. Not one of my better schemes."

I honestly don't know, the world is shitty, feel free to do it if you want, just make sure it gets on the news so I can be entertained, I'm bored and hate the world.

Because, even in a best case scenario, you'll end up in some dark corner alone realizing your life is about to end, and you will finally realize that you were just an immature fuck who could have had a rich and meaningful life in a beautiful world full of beautiful relationships with a little Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, medication, moral framework, and give-a-shit, but instead you threw it away in a meaningless gesture against the world because you were too stupid to see beyond the myopic video games and shit propaganda you've read online by other self-imposed social outcasts. But you probably won't see it until you've backed yourself into a corner by doing something incredibly stupid. Or, in recognizing you're fucked up, you could take all that self-aggrandizement and pride and bullshit and leverage it to help yourself by getting professional help. But yeah, why not be a weak koppout piece of shit, right?

"Leaves earthly possessions to anime body pillow"

>taking the b8 to be sure

When "people" say you should enjoy life they mean you should enjoy yourself within a certain range of liberties. Killing people is not part of that range. The reason is pretty simple: enjoying anything is part of life, robbing others of their live also robs them of future enjoyment. Yeah sure, it will also rob them of future pain, and you won't help them by stealing that either. Human suffering and happiness are universal concepts we can all relate to, taking that from others is a horrible thing to do.

100% a narc

no balls

OP, have you butchered any animal before?
You can do the exact same thing, and eat the results.

Because you could do it right now