I dont drink a lot will 3 beers fuck me up around 250 lbs smoking bud on top of it

i dont drink a lot will 3 beers fuck me up around 250 lbs smoking bud on top of it
general getting fucked up thread/drug thread

whats your guys drug of choice?

Well if I had a choice weed. But I don't have a dealer so I just pop pills I like percoset but all I have right now is a fuck load of gabapenton so that's cool

4-ACO-DMT/Shrooms/Acid/DXM

fuck off.

lol is gabapentin a meme or are you fucktards really taking handfuls of beta-blockers and pretending you're getting high?

also op is a fag, you should be fine drinking three beers and smoking weed

I agree. It's useless for getting high but it helps with sleep.

im not scared of getting fucked up im just poor and trying to get high

Fucking 250 god damn man

What's the ABV of the beer? Huge difference if you're drinking some 4.2% or 8%+.
Even so, you'll probably catch a buzz. Just drink them all relatively quick

Crack

Meth, or Vyvanse

Don't be fucking silly take 8 of those fuckers. take 2 every 45 min and and make sure you have a full stomach other wise it won't really work you will stumble around a bit and get really fucking chatty they are not a meme really.

ive done some coke that was cut and i got nothing without drinking on top of it honestly that when it was just a really hard stim seems like adderall thoughts?

What is the question? Fucking use puncuation

do drugs even work with body fat % that high

mostly smoke weed and dosent take much at all normally

Out of weed and feeling depressed so i took some shots and popped an oxys probs gonna do more

Stopped drugs a few years ago

Now it's running for a couple hours in the morning before work before the sun comes up and getting home just as the sun is rising. Still counts, right?

>will 3 beers fuck me up
>250lbs
If you're a man, no. But jesus, if you are not 6' or more, then lose some damn weight.

Nice man, i can't image a life without weed would probably off myself. Any other drug tho whatever

Smoke the beer, drink the budd

>3 beers fuck me up
if you drink them kinda fast on an empty stomach, then you should get a good buzz from that.

I thought so too, but after I stopped I realized it was the weed making me feel like that. No offense

MXE
Its been So Long

Ya but ive been a social wreck since middle school before i started anything. At least while ive been stoned as fuck every day i got some friends

That's all it pretty much does. 30 seconds of bliss followed by hours of having the jitters and the need to smoke more. Good times

Guess ill pop another. Cheers man

my guy had some nice coke today, it doesnt seem to be cut with other stims.
regular price too so thats nice

Coke is fun at parties, but i think i prefer speed imo

i like to do speed when im studying, but agree coke is waay better at parties than doing solo

For sure, never done it studying. Rn i popped some oxys and am just drinking a beer or 2

never done oxys, just some tramadol-beer combo.
is it comparable?

Never had tramadol but the oxys and beer got me feeling real nice and just chill. Debating popping another

You can get fucked up off three beers?

yes. if you chug 3 beers in about 15 minutes you will be really tipsy / almost drunk and it will last about an hour or so.

Bumping some chris webby while getting drunk. Anyone else like this guy?

what does DXM even do? What does it compare to?

Never done but it's supposed to make you trip really hard

I get prescribed stimulants like adderall. i dont really know why people would take it for fun or too relax. helps me get shit done tho