So who would win in a fight? Aragon or Legolas?

So who would win in a fight? Aragon or Legolas?

They'd fuck eachother and it'd be beautiful

Movieverse, Legolas. Books, Aragorn

Boromir

Aragorn. Fuck.. Well I've killed my own thread..

who would fin in a fight superman or batman xD

Piss off

Legolas

if fight starts from distance - lego, otherwise aragorn.

Gimli would murder them both, then rape their corpses.

Jaime Lannister

Just like how ASOIAF beats Bored of the Rings in every category

Goku

legolad is the son of one of the current top elves, HOWEVER, aragorn is the descendant of the most powerful line of numenoreans, so op they could go hand to hand in combat against the most op elves that ever existed...
really makes you think

Legolas. In the book and in the movie. Do you people have any idea how fast elves are? It's like you don't think about anything yourselves.

Imagine seeing Ulmo in front of Tuor like that on the big screen, hnnnnng

We're in for a long summer.

No book Aragorn is OP dude. Legolas doesn't have the feats of the movie version and is also beaten by Gimli in their Helms Deep contest.

so who would win in a fight

Men are stronger than elves in the LotR universe, I mean Turin is canonically the most skilled swordsman of all time, he even 1v1s Morgoth and kills him at the end of the universe during Dagor Daggorath. So I guess Aragorn. Elves are pussies.

While I agree that Men are the more hardy warriors I wouldn't exactly call elves pussies. I mean Fingolfin wounded Morgoth pretty bad, Beleg was a mighty warrior next to Turin, Ecthelion and Glorfindel both took out Balrogs. But men do have the mightier feats.

If they start out any distance away from each other, Legolas would win. In the books he shot down a Nazgul that was flying a mile above them in pitch blackness. He could't even see it but heard it and managed to shoot it.
Aragorn is a better character but I think Legolas would win, unless they started out right next to each other and used swords.

define """"men"""".
turin belonged to the op """""""men""""""""

I like to imagine that Fingolfin would have. Fëanor was great, but he was proud, and whenever you have a proud aggressor in Tolkien he ALWAYS loses in the end.
>Feanor re: the Silmarils
>Isildur re: the Ring
>Boromir in the trilogy contrasted directly with Faramir
Plus, Fingolfin went toe-to-toe pun intended with Morgoth himself. Guy had chops.

I agree with this. Fëanors anger would have cost him

Feanor's powerlevel is never really explained fully anyways. They say he was "the greatest of the Noldor" and all, but it's not clear what that even means. Could have just been referring to how smart he was, with making the Silmarils and all. As far as battle goes he seems to be kind of a bitch. Fingolfin duels a literal god while Feanor gets rekt by a couple of balrogs or whatever.

This
Legolas got way overblown in the movies
Aragorn was built up in the books to be the most powerful motherfucker around, who intimidated his enemies just by standing there looking kingly.

Paul Maud'dib

what's with people """""""""""adding so many quotation marks"""""""" like """""""this"""""""?

Aragorn also belongs to the line of OP men

Yeah I think he let his rage control his actions in battle whereas Fingolfin had a level head but also focused his anger better.

dune is terrible genre fiction garbage.
>muh spice
>muh space mooslims

>muh one ring
>muh load sharing

actually Legolas did some equally crazy shit in the books. He can say impossibly far, senses everything, never steps outta line, walks on top of shit.

IIRC there's a part in Fellowship before Amon Hen where he randomly shoots an arrow up the air at night and a one of the Nazgul's fell beasts falls dead to the ground.

Don't you fucking dare

that front ass cheek

>IIRC
You don't.

This guy knows what's up.