Chinese are subhumans

chinese are subhumans

>it's okay when we do it with cows and pigs

>Soy greco

Yes, we sure pour boiling water on live animals around here.

Giving a dog a nice warm bath makes you subhuman.

Dunno how they do it Russia Ivan, but in the west we make sure the animals are dead before we cook them. Helps the flavor too as we won't get adrenaline tainting the meat.

>live

Also, we do in Spain. I don't even want to think about what happens in the B*lk*ns

you're a backwards people using backwards techniques

Pretty confident this dog isn't alive user

Unless it is normal for dogs to just enjoy being boiled.

The bulgarian subhumans have dog spinning.

you are wrong
just look at those videos
they also burn them alive

The Balkans are pretty basic as far as cooking goes. No frog legs or live animal cooking.

>it's okay when when germany did it to jews

animals must be slaughtered with the halal method

>you are wrong

No. I am Greek

This is Chinese culture! Western pigs are hypocrites!

Now excuse me while I burn large quantities of paper to my ancestors, take rhino horn medicine and consult a medium for lottery numbers.

What the fuck is this?

you know exsactly what i was talking about

This is why the CCP tried, and failed, to modernize China

Some mountain tribe has the tradition of tying their dogs to a rope, spinning them and dropping them in a lake blessed by the priest for health or something. The dog's health, that is.
Its weird to us too.

You mean eating an animal that you arbitrarily put into a higher category than livestock?

unbelievable......

Literally pagan

Even-toed ungulates (aka all four legged livestock) are not arbitrarily put into a higher category than carnivora. Their meat is delicious while carnivora meat is complete shit and most of the time tainted. The fact that chinese eat dogs just goes to show that they are so poor that have to resort to any source of protein available. Even rat meat would be a better choice.

Iki, my son

Kublai is right. I've had cat and it literally tasted like greasy vomit.

don't slather it with melted Hershey chocolate next time

fuck off subhuman

We don't do it you fucking self-hating retard, how in the hell do we boil animals alive? It is never heard of, you fucking disgrace.

Hes just having comfy warm bath nothing to see here.