3 months to the day since Essex passed.
Missing him dearly still.
*sings kumbaya*

>imgur
fuck off Reddit

All you fascists are bound to lose

Saw him in Boots the other week lad.

muslims aren't left-wing

Genuinely just thought we were having an earthquake but realised i was just shitting myself

Looking for my first motorbike. Thinking about an xj6.

Thoughts?

Restricted?

Better off with an SV650 either way

where did he go?
who else do you miss?

cannot fathom how anyone could be interested in girls for anything other than sex

these "people" who want girlfriends, ie wish to spend time in female company doing an activity other than sex, might as well be an alien species as far as im concerned

omg so true

Hopefully to Heaven.

I also miss Liverpool, Norfolk, gay Bucks, ky, Ulster and Callum

>cannot fathom how anyone could be interested in girls for anything other than sex
>these "people" who want girlfriends, ie wish to spend time in female company doing an activity other than sex, might as well be an alien species as far as im concerned

w-wew

Unrestricted.

And why am I better off with a SV650? I much prefer the look of the xj6 and they're cheaper.

This is Jewry of the highest order.

Okay this I dont get

Why do blacks hate trump? When has he EVER said anything bad about them? Am I missing something?

You're all actual cringey autistic bellends

The most autistic posters here are unironically all British flags

Sad

why are you calling yourself autistic

African Americans aren't very smart

blue pill me on cocaine

Imagine being THIS cucked

nytimes.com/2017/03/14/opinion/are-we-raising-racists.html?_r=0

buy it online

youtu.be/j1WC2o0klak?t=103

rare tim

Anyone else 3 inch micropenis master race that has never showed his willy to any girls before haha???

too bad lifting didnt make my dick bigger but just made it look smaller in proportion hahaha

Blacks think every candidate the GOP nominates is racist, it was the same thing with Bush, it was the same thing with McCain, it was the same thing with Romney. They're just fucking retarded and only care about whether or not their benefits keep flowing in, that's all there is to it.

I can't tell you what will be a better deal for you in your locale, but a punchy twin like the one in the sv will always be more fun on the road than a 4 that makes the same bhp with a peakier curve

Excerpt from campaign speech: "I fucking hate niggers. They'll all die screaming and up in real American flames before my first term is over. I'm going to annihilate the niggers and exterminate the fags. Heil Hitler! Heil!!"

dont see anything wrong with that 2bh.

Seems like they used to like him

Have you seen the YouTube video of several dozen rap songs where Donald Trump had been mentioned?

Kek

he looked so normal

what happened

cara

I fucking hate all of you...except that one lad from Devon

what the fuck, did he get raimi to write his speech?

>Why do blacks hate trump?
Not all blacks. Just the ones who got to where they are thanks to the Democrats mandatory minority quota programs and the ones living off welfare. It's basic self interest.

he aged about 25 years idiot

thanks mate

Who would you vote for, lads?

gazettelive.co.uk/whats-on/gallery/2017-miss-tees-valley-finalists-12743493

>it's an American politics episode
might as well add my own turd to the thread then

What... DID they mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=-WhGgHjwZxU

rate the new specs lads

Most Americans (especially celebrities) had no problem with him until he started getting involved in politics. Literally no accusations of racism, homophobia, _____phobia, or whatever until he began his involvement. Almost like the establishment was threatened and the media collaborated to start a joint effort to undermine him or something.

the northern powerhouse

ordered the chicken and broccoli from the ol' chinese place but its more like broccoli with chicken

Kids banging about upstairs

imagine being a seal

*blocks your path*

::

why would you order something so easy to make yourself that will probably taste better?

Ur well fit x (25 likes)

Excessive vertical length of the maxilla.

fuck off

Men's testosterone has been dropping by 1% average every year for decades now. Why? Pesticides in our food. Phyto and xeno oestrogens in plastics in the water supply. Birth control oestrogens entering the water supply. Funnily enough they found alligators in America near one of these plastic plants were developing ovaries instead of testes. But no one cares. Who needs testosterone? It's bad if males are masculine!! We're doomed.

Sad seeing this general also having become nothing more than an extention of a political/ideological soapbox, like so many other generals that used to be cool.

top fucking kek
saved

the WATER makes the FROGS GAY

>ordering chicken and broccoli from the chinese
What the fuck? is this a yank thing?

Sparta was a prominent city-state in ancient Greece.

Around 650 BC, it rose to become the dominant military land-power in ancient Greece.

Sparta was unique in ancient Greece for its social system and constitution, which completely focused on military training.

Only native Spartans were considered full citizens.

Sparta was above all a militarist state, and emphasis on military fitness began virtually at birth. Spartan men remained in the active reserve until age 60.

Sparta is thought to be the first city to practice athletic nudity.

The Spartans are described as fair-haired by Bacchylides. In the work of Homer, Menelaus the king of the Spartans is, together with other Greek leaders, portrayed as blond.

During the classical period, Sparta governed, dominated or influenced the entire Peloponnese.

The fundamental Spartan Gods were Apollo, Artemis, Athena and Zeus, all who symbolised strength, victory, wisdom and skill.

eating a toffee crisp currently aha

don't care

*challenges you*

fuck off

Ah yes the German cuck poster. You made no viable point through your mockery you little slug, because your statement is true

listen mate if you ever talk to me like that again i'll grab that gay little head of yours and put it through a fucking window

Luckily some women are shallow enough that a boyfriend that will make their friends jealous is more important than a big willy

>We went from a president who plays a lot of golf to a president who owns a lot of golf courses. That is about the closest thing you can get to royalty in Ireland.
What did he mean by this?

I hope that's his plan desu.

bretty gud 5/5

>Durrr spartans wuz blonde nordicks

Shut the fuck up with this revisionist crap, literally the white appropriation of Afrocentrism. Spartans, and all ancient Greeks for that matter were dark haired and dark skinned.

got a shit brewing

Hello globalist.

Lmao. Imagine a world where women had male brains

>provisions

what's he planning

what do you think giving Tim a rimjob would be like?

Timjob

Beethoven > Mozart

Prove me wrong.

Bach > both of them

how do the flag filters on Sup Forums X work?
Considering filtering German threads for a day to see what Sup Forums is like

They loved him so much just a few short years ago... What (((happened)))?

was just about to post this but i usually hate your posts

Wrong.

>how do the flag filters on Sup Forums X work?
>Considering filtering German threads for a day to see what Sup Forums is like

What kind of retarded question is this? It filters all posts by that flag... What more is there to it lol

click the little arrow next to a germans post you fucking idiot

do the bears speak to tim?

pub crawl lunch lads

smashed

gotta hit the local in 20 mins for a top up

#chuglife

I pronounce Beethoven as bee-thuvvin

Men won't exist in 100 years. The oestrogens in the food and water will have feminised men to such an extent fertilisation will be carried out artificially.

I think he actually did do slightly better with black voters than Romney or McCain did, but the ones that didn't vote for him (90% of them) are convinced he's going to start some African-American holocaust.