Can we all agree that hank from breaking bad got what he deserved?

Can we all agree that hank from breaking bad got what he deserved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t808e5BMyI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, of course not

What the Spartans call a Glorious Death.

fuck you

Fuck off

This is by far the most undeserved death I've seen on a television show. At least in context. Gomez's, maybe, but only because it happened as collateral damage.

yes but issac didn't

>Sup Forums suddenly sides with hank
what happened?

Rip in peace Isaac

Yes, he should have sided with his brother.

he did deserve it though

you never rat on family, especially for dumb shit like selling drugs to paying customers

>my name is aesop schrader, and you can go fuck yourself

edgy redditors who sided with walt got bored of coming here

you do if you work for hte fucking DEA you dumbass

>hurr no snitchin

The mantra of the minorities

>hank
>caring about anything but his own career
lmaoing hard at you if you think different.

This site is for white people

it wasn't even as abstract as that, hank was literally just butthurt that walt/heisenburg had beaten him and basically gotten away with everything. he wanted revenge to soothe his little ego even though walt wasn't even doing anything by the time hank caught him

No. Hank seemed like a dick at the start, but the more you got to know him, the more you realized he was the only good guy in the entire series.

if walt was a hitman or a terrorist of course but he sold drugs to paying customers, it isnt worth destroying all your family's over

hank was a dig that tore apart an entire family his own and walts all because he was a gigantic ego faggot

>no problem with breaking the law
>no problem with making fun of dead people
>used jessie like a bitch despite knowing he was clean
>only reason wife wasn't jailed was because of him
>only cared about muh heisenberg despite putting his own family in danger
hank is only good when compared to others like gustavo or walt.

Walt was a murderer and Hank knew it. Hank had been after Heisenberg for years(?). He'd been fucking CRIPPLED because of Walt (indirectly, but still). And then he finds out that the person he's been hunting for so long was the person he trusted so much.

but in the end walt saves his life so what

the fat fuck should be thankful

Hank getting crippled was his own fault, I mean he killed some druglord it was exactly what was going to happen.

you mean like how he destroyed his entire family to pursue a criminal who was no longer committing crime? who was dying of cancer and wouldn't even live to serve a day of jail time? if hank was a "good guy" he would have just let walt die of his cancer and left it at that. not only does that keep walt jr and holly from suffering for their father's crimes, but it also allows skyler to keep the car wash, keep some of the "gambling money", and give walt's kids a future. instead hank ruins everything for no reason because he couldn't stand the idea of anyone getting the better of him. he was a selfish faggot.

>MUH DRUGS
>MUH METH
>MUH ROCKS

Has there ever been a more fedora character in TV then hank.i used to think he was pretty cool earlier on.but the more the series went on the more apparent it became that he was just a classic wage slave cuck.who betrayed his own family just for his stupid job.Piece of shit deserved to get BTFO.Only wish he got to grovel more

>reporting criminals to the police is a bad thing
Wanna know how I know you grew up around criminals? You people are scared into not talking to the police to the point where you actually think this somehow makes you "noble" and that people respect you for it. People in poor neighborhoods who report criminals to the police despite the fear of being killed by criminal scum for it are fucking HEROES.

Also, Walt fucking killed people and poisoned a little kid. He was a stubborn power-hungry psychopath who didn't give a shit about anyone except his own ego.

what was his deal with minerals?

None of that means he deserved to die.

Maybe get his badge removed, suspended or fired. Maybe even some jail time, if you're that sensitive towards Jesse, who at that point had done a lot of fucked up stuff. But not murdered.

The fuck. Hank was the best character, what he deserved were fame and fortune.

>being a sheltered middle class white kid

lol

Didn't meant he deserved to die, but he wasn't exactly a good guy too.

>hurr snitches get stiches

The subhuman has spoken

white guy from above average neighbourhood and family

kek

i just dont give a fuck for people who sell drugs to paying customers

do you want me to tell how I know you're a fat american burgerflap?

he died for fame tho

>I'm A Sacks Raider
what did he mean by this

Dumb shit, like blowing up a nursing home, killing 9 people who really just selling drugs (and not killing people), crashing into oncoming traffic with your already broken brother in law.

Yea dumb shit like that.

what was the most annoying character? hank wife, Jesse or skyler?
or walt jr?

>being someone who isn't worthless

Point being?

>stubborn power-hungry psychopath who didn't give a shit about anyone except his own ego
You just described Hank too. Too stubborn to give up his crusade against Heisenburg even if it meant ruining his life and the life of his family when Heisenburg wasn't even a threat anymore and there was no point to bringing him to justice. He was also completely willing to let Jesse get killed when he was using him in the last few episodes, as long as it meant he could get Walt. Literally the only difference between Walt and Hank is what side of the law they operated on, they were both self-absorbed pieces of shit.

that car came out of nothing

he crashed the car to save hank too.
Hank would have died if he went alone against los pollos hermanos.

THIS.

Faggot fucked over a cripple and a new born kid.not only that his brother in law worked his ass off for it.eould have pulled the trigger my self

>stating what's already been established

>justice is just a job
>you should let murderers walk around freely if they are related to you

#BLM am I right or what

He didn't deserve it, but he sort of signed his own death warrant when he decided to take Walt down solo instead of informing the DEA of what he knew. Like Walt, he ended up putting his pride and ego first, and he suffered the consequences.

*tip fedora and bus minerals*

I'm neither of those things. I'm not talking about the drugs, I'm talking about all the other shit he did.

He fucked up by going rambo

>only good guy
>forgetting Jesse has a heart of gold

fuck off no he didn't, hunk was trying to put a monster away. but thats the beauty of this show. the good guy gets offed while heisenstein got a satisfying ending

Nobody gets killed apart from people who already work in the business,they know what there on for,its a game.Hanks just a autist who took his job to seriously.nigga thought he could have the world ,all he managed to do is die like a fag.

Inb4 he killed people with drugs.Nobody makes people take drugs,why not make money off dumb shits

Walt 1 Hank 0

>muh justice
>not being willing to sacrifice """justice""" (read: mending your broken ego) for the sake of your wife, sister in law, niece, and nephew
yeah sure is "honorable" subjecting your sister in law and her family to poverty and social exclusion for the sake of bringing a man who had at most a year to live to justice. a truly honorable man would have set aside everything, his ego and even his morals, for the sake of his family. hank doesn't give a fuck about any of that though because all he wants is his revenge.

For some reason I found great joy on walt shittalking Jesse to death all the time even for the most dumb shit.
Never got tired of that.

>even though walt wasn't even doing anything by the time hank caught him

oh, so that means he should be absolved of everything he did? that he can't ever start up again somewhere down the line when he gets bored again? fuck off

You don't rat your family out. EVER.

>wasn't doing anything at the time

so murderers should only be convicted if they are killing during the verdict?
jesus christ you are the densest motherfucking I've ever seen.

>blue meth still out on the street
>walt not working
>walt probably has like less than a year
>lmao let's go after walt he's my top priority despite knowing he will die before even touching a prison
Both Hank and Walt had massive egos.

Hank was a douche. All Walter wanted to do was to provide for his family before leaving them, and this asshole wanted to stop that. Meanwhile, instead of helping the White family financially he spends lots of money on rocks, and not the good kind

>he was the only good guy in the entire series

I love Hank but you don't seriously believe this do you? Walt turning out to be a huge villain doesn't hide the fact that he's generally been a dick. When Hank got injured after the twins shootout he was downright abusive to his wife in recovery. And he even stated it blatantly to Gomey when the guy expressed concern that using Jesse as a lure might get him killed that he doesn't care as long as Walt is caught

What the fuck are you talking about? They didn't deserve that dirty money in the first place. He wanted justice. The truth coming out, Walt getting arrested and the money getting confiscated was the correct thing to happen. Walt's family should work for their money like everyone fucking else. If he cared that much about his family he should've taken the Grey Matter money in the first place.

Jesse was a pussy so nobody cares about him

Hank. His name is Hank

can we at least agree that jane death was innecesary?

>instead of helping the White family financially
They didn't need help. They had Walt's gambling winnings.

nah

the show was missing more scenes like this, rather have this than hank being a dick to his wife and just sitting looking at minerals
youtube.com/watch?v=t808e5BMyI8

I felt bad but she deserved it

She was going to end up killing Jesse
They would have spent every dollar of that money on heroin
The writers should have had Walt kill her like they were going to do originally.

she was a cunt mate

Is better caul saul any good?

Look at how proud of yourself you must feel

Stop making me ashamed of being white, Mr Enter

Never have I seen so much little bitch talk in one post

I cried like a bitch whenever he called her phone to hear her voicemail message

>Mr White, I'm DEA

doesn't matter what they "deserve", they're his family. you don't ruin the lives of your family members because you think they're prospering in an "unfair" way. that's soulless and fucked up, and that's exactly what hank is. he's a fucked up individual who cares more about himself and his ideas of justice and his revenge against the big bad criminal than he does about the lives of those close to him.

Woodrow Wilson? Willy Wonka?

what do my friends at Sup Forums think of mike? he also deserved to die?

I'm just stating facts. I'm a pussy too and probably would have reacted similarly.

Jesse was a drugdealing junkie who murdered a harmless man. If he died in the process of catching a bigger fish it would have been a god's sent.

niggers and spics always rat each other out, but you wouldn't know that.

>people on here still genuinely and unironically defending that piece of shit Hank

Hope you're trolling

>mfw that voicemail
Jesse was so likeable at that moment, wish jane had more than one season.

>doesn't matter what they "deserve", they're his family. you don't ruin the lives of your family members because you think they're prospering in an "unfair" way
I completely disagree. If you knew your uncle was a serial killer, would you just let him continue killing people because you're related?

He's the one person in that show who definitely didn't deserve to die.

Not the same guy but Hank works for the DEA, at the time only one group was selling blue meth, why rush after heisenberg when you have new druglords out there?

Fuck off. Hank was the hero we all need.

Family means nothing. No one cares about "family before anything" except criminals minorities and pedophiles, and even then it's just s thinly veiled plot to get away with crimes or abuse

Wow, I had no idea there were so many subhuman spics on Sup Forums. Yes, he deserved it, but mostly because he was an immature little bitch in the first few seasons.

I have about as much respect for better call saul as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

is he killing people for the sake of my aunt and cousins? is there a literal guarantee that he will no longer be killing people in a year's time max, just as walt is dying of cancer? then yes, i would keep my mouth shut and let him do what he had to do. which isn't really even a fair comparison since, if we're following in line with the show, he wouldn't be killing people anymore by the time i found him out. the point is i wouldn't let my aunt and cousins fall into poverty, be shunned by society, and probably develop all sorts of fucked up psychological disorders from dealing with the knowledge of what he did. i would be more than willing to bear with a bit of guilt if it meant keeping them from all that. and as for the people he may have killed, well fuck it, strangers are less important than family anyways.

It's great but I find it hard to suggest to fans who miss BrBa. What makes it such an impressive """spin-off""" is that it finds its own identity and really doesn't feel like it shares the same tone at all even if Saul & Mike are familiar to us along with Tuco's crew. Hell even Saul feels very unfamiliar because he's struggling with strong moral boundaries and feels a lot more innocent at this point in his life

You probably won't enjoy it. The pacing is very labored, there's no real stakes besides the slippery slope of his descent. But I at least suggest you check out Five-O/Mike-centric episode. They match the same intensity as BrBa and feel like a complete other show

Better call Saul was so shit and boring that it was actually enjoyable just because the main antagonist got BTFO in such a satisfactory manner.i cheered when he bangeed his head on the counter

Unfortunately they ruined it by making him survive

>it's a skyler panics for fucking nowhere episode

yeah, he played with fire, he got burned; he was killed by his own obsession; his bosses thel him to fuck off, Pinkman tell him he was too lucky even if things go bad he would get victorious.

yeah dude that kid getting poisoned totally deserved it, fuck da law 187 4lyfe

It's been awhile, is Five-O the "I broke my boy" episode?

Fucking telekino

His wife was honestly disturbed though. I think nobody would jail her specially with her being kinda rich, he was just saving her the embarrassement of a citation

They're minerals