R-Rogue One is shitty liberal pandering nonsense

>R-Rogue One is shitty liberal pandering nonsense
>m-muh forced woman characters
Well, the originals were shit so why even bother watching Rogue One, let alone complaining about it?

The original trilogy isn't shit they're just mediocre films that are overrated out of nostalgia

After the massive backlash that The Force Awakens got on this site, as well as the ceaseless hate threads that repeat the same points over and over, I've just got pretty sick of the franchise as a whole.

for me ep7 and rebels killed star wars desu.
I don't care about it anymore. it's just doesn't feel like star wars.

>massive backlash that The Force Awakens got on this site

Nice meme

So you're saying that never happened? Were you on bizarro-Sup Forums?

The fuck are you on about. Everyone hated Rey and Harambe.

Since the normies took a hold of it all in the mid-late 90's it all started to suck.

It was a shitty series, but it was MY shitty series, now they want to put all sorts of stupid SJW things in it. I'm fucking done.

Same. It certainly feels as if the film's are more concerned with my money than telling a story with characters to invest in. It's like the space version of the MCU.

Glad I'm not alone

Don't you mean Ma-Rey Sue and Oogabooyega?

I Kek'd

>W-w-we're g-gonna boycott Star Wars cuz the main character's a g-g-g-girl! R-r-r-roasties BTFOd!

How'd that work last time?

- Fastest film to gross $1 billion – 12 days.[2]
- Biggest worldwide opening weekend and single weekend gross – $529 million.[3]
- Highest-grossing Star Wars film. It was the second Star Wars film, following The Phantom Menace, to gross $1 billion.[4]
- Biggest December international opening weekend – $281 million.[5]
- Biggest Disney international opening – $281 million.[3]
- Widest worldwide IMAX release – 937 IMAX screens.[6] This includes 391 IMAX screens in the United States and Canada, 270 screens from China and 276 screens in other markets for a worldwide total of 937 IMAX screens.[6][7]
- Biggest IMAX worldwide opening weekend – $48 million.[8]
- Biggest single day IMAX worldwide gross – $17.7 million (on Friday, December 18, 2015).[8]
- Biggest single day IMAX international gross – $4.8 million (on Saturday, December 19, 2015).[8]
- Fastest to $100 million in IMAX sales – 12 days.[2] It grossed a total of $106.4 million in that time.[9]
- Fastest film to $150 million in IMAX ticket sales – 19 days. It earned a total of $152 million in that period, exceeding the previous record held by Avatar, which took 47 days to reach the mark.[10]
- Fastest film to $175 million in IMAX ticket sales – 24 days. It earned a total of $179 million in that period, exceeding the previous record held by Avatar, which took 58 days to reach the mark.[7]
- Biggest IMAX fourth-weekend gross worldwide – $19 million. This broke Avatar's previous record of $12.27 million.[7]
- Highest-grossing IMAX film of 2015 – $179 million.[7]
- Highest-grossing 2015 film – $1.870 billion.[11]
- Highest-grossing Disney release, surpassing The Avengers.[11]
- Most weekends at No. 1 at the international box office for a film released in 2015 – 5 consecutive weekends (tie with Avengers: Age of Ultron).[12]

>Everyone

>tl;dr
Rey isn't disliked because she's a woman. She's disliked because she's a poorly-written overpowered character who's motivations constantly change with each scene.
>I wanna leave Jakku
>I wanna return to Jakku
>I wanna stay and fight
>I wanna run from the fight

lol

I don't understand some of you haters logic

> Rouge one looks like shit, so to retaliate, I'll talk shit about the original series to mitigate rouge one's shittiness.

this is 100% asshurt woman logic

DELETE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>using "haters"
Fuck off to your safe space

>this is 100% asshurt woman logic

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I got pretty sick of the franchise because TFA was an obvious 'glib facsimile' and everyone seems OK with that.

>Watching a movie that we already know the conclusion off

You can honestly tell these days it's mentally ill jews coming up with these ideas.

>WHO CARES ABOUT HOW THEY OBTAINED THE DEATH STAR PLANS WHEN WE ALL KNOW IT GET'S BLOWN UP ANYWAY

>WHO CARES ABOUT A HAN SOLO MOVIE WHEN WE ALL KNOW HE GETS KILLED BY HIS OWN SON

But but but goyim.........

NO, not every idea you fart out is a shekel maker chaim.

Old school star wars fags.

Have the new wave of poser feminist cows ruined star wars for you yet?

You do realize that is part of our goal right, you manchildren?

Shitting all over your misogynistic childhood toys is the entire point.