This is the most autistic post i've ever seen

...thank you...

Oh you!

h-hold on... b-bbu... :3

Heyy im level 62-63 and i play this one every day :DD

k den :DD

thank you for the response, everyone.

i wasn't expecting any response at all.

certainly not a positive response like this.

i actually posted stuff like this for a long time and was sort of hoping that i'd get some type of interesting reaction or comment or response.

of course it happens in the end...

more in what i planned on saying in the end...

thank you...

i would also like to say that i originally planned to keep track of what players were saying in the game as the focus of screenshots.

but the chat system sucks so no one talks in the over-world to make it interesting or have it easily be understood and obvious what is going on. and what is said is generally uninteresting and stupid. probably because everyone and everything that is different interesting is banned for being different and interesting. to be honest.

so. i ended up taking screenshots of what the main videogame only. because it was relatively a lot more interesting and had a better narrative. - for example what is happening in the videogame doesn't happen in a tiny "world" andor "region" chat that nobody pays attention to. it's shit. to be honest.

yeah...that's it.

this is probably going to be the last time i'm going to do this.

i always loved posting random things on here - like videogames and stuff - because it didn't matter.

apparently now everyone is cancer and aids and takes things too seriously and bans everything and enjoys making their lives suck, shit, being a slave, and being killed. they're stupid!! to be honest...

>"Can you just make a lets play xD".

that is a comment that sticks in my mind over and over again. if everyone doesn't want me here. if it is impossible to post here. then. it would only be possible to post elsewhere. then it would only be possible to do this.

i always considered just "putting it out there" and seeing any reaction. including reaction at all. i'd imagine that some would find it very boring. so i'd imagine it would be difficult to find "viewers". so i find it hard to imagine anyone watching it.

the idea of putting it out there and giving everyone a chance to react to it is the entire reason i post this...

the reaction is only rage and bans now. ragebans now. - it's just like everywhere else. - they're just like everyone else. - so. it's boring... - so. they're boring...

well. - i guess i could just play the videogame and do some type of video or something. - even if no 1 watches.

so.

that is the answer to that.

i gave everyone the internet, the chemo, and the lulz.

everyone is cancer and killed the internet, the chemo, and the lulz.

so. i may have to go somewhere else. i love posting stuff but i can't post here anymore.

this is surprisingly a real hard decision to make that as me all full of emotions.

so i'm sorry...

thank you...

>can you give me a link to the update page?

pomf.pyonpyon.moe/yjtqyw.htm

also i wanted to say that i work a lot and mainly do this on my free time. since i'm not allowed to work all the time.

thank you...

I think I just witnessed a visual greentext

Thank you

dont leave user i enjoyed it

thank you...

if i could choose to not leave...

i would...

but i can not control others making it so i can not post here...

so i'm sorry...

being... your op... being user... here... has been the greatest honor and privilege of my life...

thank you...

i will be here

pomf.pyonpyon.moe/yjtqyw.htm

thank you...

Damn I was actually moved by your letter at the end there.

no thank you, i love you too user
youtube.com/watch?v=vMvOp9--bfY

Thank you...