Pictures of movie casts

pictures of movie casts

Late 90's/early 2000's look was so terrible

>tfw i still dress like this

its just jeans and a shirt... what..

It's not only that, but also the clothes size, fit, the haircuts, the colors etc. It just has a distinct dorky look.

Once in a lifetime cast and it's not even showing James Purefoy.

holy shit, the professor from sliders was gimli? i had no idea

... I'm gay.. but I'm not gay enough to care about anything you just said. I cant imagine it has any actual basis in any legitimate reality. You honestly just sound insecure with a need to feel superior in some weird fashion-based way that seems really dumb to me. They're just wearing normal clothes which dont look any different to me from the clothes I still buy in the stores.

But hey, whatever floats your boat I guess.

He was also Treebeard.

I'm not trying to judge or anything, stop projecting, just saying it has a distinct look that I associate with more simply, dorky times.

>be gay
>dress like a faggot

Yep, everything checks out here.

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

liam neeson is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed portman's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with liam barely able to force it past the knob, and portman moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

>Being this upset

>Not being able to identity the changing nature of popular fashion during ones lifetime....

id love to know what you guys wear if its not a shirt and a pair of pants.

its not like its fucking 80s early 90s and theyre wearing dayglow MC Hammer pants with spiked mullets and one earring.

Of course their is a slight difference, but to call it "terrible" and "dorky" and "faggy" just makes you sound like you have nothing else interesting going on in your lives at all.

>makes you sound like you have nothing else interesting going on in your lives at all.

Nah, you just don't care about how you look, and can't discern huge differences in fits.

You also probably like to give off that gay vibe.

yeah, my life is so empty because i'm not spending time paying attention to microscopic fashion trends.

You're right, you're spending all your time getting easily baited on a Chinese cartoons board.

I look like a normal person and buy clothing that looks good on me and doesnt squeeze my nuts too much when i sit down. thats about all I care about. I've never had anyone make a negative comment on my appearance.

caring about fashion is what gives off a gay vibe

>all your time

now look who's projecting.

>I look like a normal person

That's what you think, because you lack the ability to differentiate between different fashion trends.

There's nothing gay about looking good.

Such a fucking comfy movie

>tfw

>doesnt squeeze muh nuts

confirmed for bootcut denim and trainers

>I've never had anyone make a negative comment on my appearance
This is such an idiotic statement. Random people aren't going to say you're dressing like shit. They keep that to themselves when they see you. I don't go up to every person that looks like shit and make negative comments on their appearance because that's just being a dickhead.

what the fuck Sup Forums

hi summer!

The same is true even if you dress as "fashionable" as you possibly can. No matter how good YOU think YOU look, there will always be people out there who think you look like shit.

So what's the point?

I dress how I like, and I still manage to have a nice job and never have any problems making friends or getting laid. And it's all without giving a shit about fashion.

Like I said, to me, it seems like a waste of time.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

dude you know the way some people like collecting toy soldiers or messing with cars or painting or whatever the fuck

some people like nice clothes

90% of people dress like shit anyway so who gives a fuck

Where do you think Garret Dillahunt is looking at?

Yah but you're gay, you know how easy it is to get a guy to want to fuck?
Gay guys would literally fuck each other even if they wore rotten horse carcasses

>Sounding more gay than an actual faggot
Bravo.

man, this looks like an old highschool picture from a comfy and fun smalltown. Where you it reminds you of all the fun you had, then you just go down the line and realize that everyone is now a depressed divorce who cant get their life together, a drug addict, or dead.

>le summer meme

in fact I'm not from this board I usually come to laugh about the shitposting but this time it hit me hard

I thought that was Nate from 6 feet Under looking at it.

That's like the oldest copy pasta on Sup Forums

No idea what this crap is

Watch more tv then
also
>crap
ha

MAXIMUM PLEB DETECTED

>Gimli is the tallest

literally pottery

Holy shit is that Obergruppenfuhrer Smith on the right?

off yourself faM

bluray when

cool thread