I've recently decided that I want to break some glass, and cut some string, would this be suitable?

I've recently decided that I want to break some glass, and cut some string, would this be suitable?

If not, I also have a metal headed hammer, and a wood saw.

Use the pressure from your sphincter

I would use the metal headed hammer as opposed to a mallet, and ditch the knife for some scissors or pliers, something for a quick snip.

OP here,

Crap, I forgot to put rope, instead of string.

the fuck you plan on doing user?

What exactly are young doing? Cutting a boat from its moorings and breaking into it?

I'm going to smash one of my neighbor's windows, and cut the wind chimes.

>
Nsa here
Citizen, are you planning to commit an act of TERRORISM??

ive reported this thread

>reported to the fbi

lol

Subtle

I too, good sir, have reported this post.

Nice try, both of you, but,

pic related

K

u

OP here,

Seriously, though, would that box cutter be fine to cut 1/5 inch rope?

Nigga, you got a pink knife.

you could always cut it with your teeth

It's not very sharp, because of how much I use it for widdling and I haven't sharpened it in a while.

then wtf is the duct tape for

It's to make sure the gloves don't fall off no matter how much I do.

kek

If the thread isn't dead before I come back, I'll post a picture of the damage.

I'll try keep it alive.

Any particular reason for your petty vandalism OP?

who cares, i advocate anti-social behavior in the context of a backward-ass moral system

Hammer + pocket knife is all you need. If you don't have a decent pocket knife then get one, its pretty handy

OP here

I think they saw my face, I'm also pretty sure they called the cops, because I saw a searchlight on my way back.
Thanks, and it's because my neighbor took my fucking wind chimes 3 months ago, and they've just been sitting there this whole time so I cut them down it took them back, also I REALLY didn't want to hang around, so no picture, sorry.