Republican Christian Logic

Republican Christian Logic

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>murders should be punished and murder should be illegal

>I shouldn't have to financially take care of every kid on the planet, that's what a family is for

I don't see the contradiction here.

yeah, this. wtf is that stupid crayon drawing supposed to even mean? A baby is precious even though it's not quite fully developed, and babies that fall on their faces fall on deaf ears to republicans or something. good try porfirioa. Try again tomorrow.

>Oh look at all of those refugees that are indoctrinated from early on in their lives that America is their enemy, and even if they don't become terrorists, a good portion of them think that suicide bombings are sometimes justified, let's help them!
>Oh you know those inner cities where kids kill eachother and have to join gangs or they get killed, or all of those homeless vets that can't get jobs? Let's not focus on those.

>Democrat Logic

>REBUBLIGAN KREESTION LOGIC xDDD!!!1
>*tips fedora*

>have to join gangs or they get killed

You've been sipping kool-aid so long you don't even taste it anymore

One of them is American, the other is Syrian.

Lel so let me get this straight, if you're a teenager/young adult living in the hood and everyone around you is involved with a gang, you don't think that you won't get fucked if you don't have a crew to back you up? Picking to be nobody's friend is the same as picking to be everyone's enemy.

Dumbass

Republican here. I love abortion. I think we should find it better then we fund the military with our tax dollars. Every liberal, voting, liberal child we kill is worth 3 Muslims we kill in war. Foreign Muslims can't vote and destroy our country from the inside. Keep killing your demographic liberals. You are doing God's work.

>Second picture is not a life, it merely used to be one
>Implying this picture is not logically consistent

odd I jack it
even I sleep
doubles chastity for the night

Nor is the first one, it's potential just like a fertilised egg.

Thats not how it works

Great argument. You've opened everyone's eyes to the light

lol at all these inhuman conserviturds lusting for violence

I disagree with abortion because it really isn't that hard to use birth control.

I actually grew up in a ghetto and I can say that from experience this is not true.

So rape victims should ask their attacker to pause whilst they get a condom out?

A fetus can't think or feel so who gives a shit, you sensitive faggot

million pics memes around as manyas one liners from follywood,
jihad as in MOOSLIMMM jihad,is the driver for war, pestilence,and famine
that brought that kid to his end on earth
ya dope

It has a brain, and you're wrong.

>Democrats are stupid because they can't adhere to Trump
>Republicans are stupid because they can't not voice their support for Trump
>Liberals are stupid because of SJWs, white-guilted pussies, and Feminazies
>Conservatives are stupid because of inbred rednecks, racist supporters, and stigmatized views
>Religion is stupid because people will do horrible things thinking it's good
>Atheism is stupid because those people will go to hell

You really wanna bring up logic with a political atmosphere? Everyone arguing here is actually stupid. If you can't see that your side isn't stupid either, you're stupid. If you can't see the positives to the other side, you're stupid. Stop being stupid faggots, stupid faggots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation

Fuck foetuses. What's a foetus ever done for you? The more that are killed, the better.