What does Sup Forums think about this?

What does Sup Forums think about this?

The guy is in his 20s and the girl is 12/13 years old.

Fairly innocuous.

Probably not the kind of thing he should have shared on social media, because weirdos like you are going to share it around and turn it in to something it's not.

4/10 for making me reply

To be honest the girl is so beautiful and i'd probably date her. Like actualy bf gf type dating. Im 23 btw

So you're a paedo?

This is probably just some dude teaching a girl that she should expect to me waited on and respected by someone who thinks that they might be worth her time in the future. There's literally no other reason to think otherwise.

Bit weird, but okay if there was no lewd involved.

If anything he's just teaching her how to be a typical woman, entitled.

>beautiful

> treating someone you should, by all means, think is special like they're special
> entitled.

hes just a beta cuck being a faggot

This guy is a fag on so many levels
For one he feels its HIS job to teach this girl how a guy should treat her.
He then proceeds to creepily take her presumably on a date on his own without his actual gf
On top of all of this he then takes multiple pictures of the whole fiasco and then posts it on Twitter to get some sort of social brownie points

tl;dr
>weird cunt trying to look good but ends up being a pedo narcissist

As long as they both paid, and she orgasmed several times, I don't see a problem.

Not op but y do u fags get so butthurt about anything involving underage girls but like to act edgy over anything else in this goddamn socially fucked up website

as long as they both consent, its ok.

Fuck off faggot 12 year old pussy is literally gods gift to man. Sjw fucks

She also needs to know what is expected of her, that she'll swallow or take it anal. Got a good big sister, to help her out for later.

I'm not butthurt, I'm just not just weird red-pill dickhead who thinks that anyone who shows a modicum of respect toward a woman is some kind of beta/cuck/other-bullshit-word

He took her to olive garden, she's ruined now.

Cmon guys...

We all know he promptly ruined her vagina and/or butthole likely no more than an hour after these photos were taken.

Triggered

So you wouldnt mind seeing her 12 yo pussy ploughed?

She'll love her brother in law

Didn't we do this yesterday?

And the award for the most retarded non-sequitur goes toooooooo this dickhead.

report for child grooming

Reporting you for posting about your reporting

Have fun in the pokey faggot

>implying Sup Forums is one entity of ideas
Lurk more newfriend
I'm not being an sjw, I'm just saying that the whole situation is creepy and unnecessary. Let her father teach her that, not some skinny beta fag

Hopefully they pulled over on the way home and she rode him in the driver's seat.

Hey, I found your picture dude.

Grooming at it's finest, surprised the gf doesn't have a problem with this.

12 year old vagina makes any grown man cum in a 12 seconds or less guaranteed

well, her sister's boyfriend will take better care of her that way than some jackass 13 yr old

>skinny beta fag

He's got a girlfriend and is being a cool dude. What's wrong, is your trenchcoat too tight so you have to take out your insecurities on everyone else you fat fuck?

Topkek

The fact that he took a bunch of pictures of it and posted it online.... Yeah, he's an attention whore bitch

>makes any grown man cum in a 12 seconds or less guaranteed

Your dubs speak of experience in these matters.

Why don't you have a seat over there.

this guy gets it.

Feminist cuck

Not better than I would, though! Shit, I'd even take her to Disneyland so she could call me daddy outside and then take her home so she can call me daddy inside.

jeebus

>Skinny beta fag

You literally missed my whole point and instead threw a red herring out there.

Has this board really gone to such shit that you guys will defend some narcissist who literally does this entire thing to just get brownie points and make retards like us on an anime kickboxing forum fight?

Y'll negroes better start posting more pics of the girl soon

I might do the same thing if the little sister was cool, and I wouldn't do a damn thing sex wise with her ---> not for all the prison food in the world - but I will joke about it here.

Leave the sex to a pro like

i got a story about my first gf and her little sister if you guys wanna story

This.

>wouldn't do a damn thing sex wise with her ---> not for all the prison food in the world

Would you if legal?

>he took a bunch of pictures of it and posted it online
sounds like your average millenial to me.

He's not a pedo, he just likes to have sex with children.

He sounds like a gentleman. I bet he even made
sure she came first.

Do you even need to ask

- it aint legal. but if if it was, and I knew for DAMN sure her older sister wanted me to fuck her, and she wanted me to fuck her, then... maybe???
But,Since it's not legal_________________________________________
Prison is not my natural habitat. Aint no fuckin way I'd even hint.

I'd feel better about a fucking body cam recording all the time, because people lie sometimes, and authorities today would rather "err on the side of safety in this witch hunt"

It was a nice thing for him to do and you're the one triggered by it. Take a look in the mirror some time if you can find one that won't shatter at a glace.

alright then

>be me
>be 15
>have a 13yo gf with nice big tits (let's call her june)
>she's a slut so we start banging after a few days of going out
>finally meet the family
>her dad's alright, step mom's a cunt and a bratty little 11yo sister (lets call her april)
>one night i end up sneakng into junes's room
>immediately start stripping each other and fucking
>do this for an hour or two and sneak out

Further evidence age of consent laws serve to further the feminist agenda. Look at this shit. I bet he didn't even fuck her after all that ass kissing.

>He's not a pedo, he just likes to have sex with children.

checked

He's living the fucking dream.

>this goes on most nights for a few months till one night
>i sneak in like usual, get attacked from behind by june, and starts kissing my neck
>pressing her big pillowy tits against my back
>i turn around and hold her against the wall
>and we start making out while she unbuttons my pants
>she pulls out my cock and starts rubbing it with her soft hands
>im fuckin' diamonds
>she kneels down and starts sucking my cock
>so shes giving her tongue a workout and i swear i spot something in the corner of my eye

Trips confirm. Having sex with children does not make you a pedophile.

Young pussy is best pussy. I missed out when I was younger so what's the big deal if I want to make up for lost time. Fuck the moral fags and fuck the police

>im 15 therefore invincible
>"what's the worst that could happen"
>so i continue, business as ussual
>i have her laying on the bed and im eater her out and she has her face burried in her pillow to muffle the moaning
>after a few minutes i decide alright that's plenty of foreplay and decide to split the bitch
>straighten out my back and notice the bedroom door is open out of the corner of my eye
>"oh shit"
>nearly break my neck looking to see who's there
>my jaw drops
>june looks up
>"user why di"

>right in the doorway is april
>i look at june and ask "wut do?"
>june gets up and goes over to april
>im pacing the room trying not to shit my self looking for clothes
>a few minutes go by "user hold up, she's not gonna say anything"
>i remain silent for a moment "well i should still at least get dressed"
>"can i see it?"
>me and june look at april in disbelief
>june asks "would you like to touch it?"
>april looks down and away and blushes but eventually nods
>"w-wut" june closes and locks the door and tells me to strip "uhh don't i get a say"
>they both say no

Daily thing in Emirates

LETS RAID HIM BOIIIIIIISSSSS. IF YOU HAVE A FAKE ACCOUNT THEN SAY SOMETHING MEAN TO HIM.
LIKE PEADOPHILE.

How will I ever recover from that sick burn

>so i take off my pants and june lays on the bed and has april sit near her
>i walk over intensely aware of april staring down my johnson
>i actually start getting into it a little so i decide fuck it and go about my business
>i get on top and start kissing her and playing with her tits until finally i make it down south
>april "eww isn't that gross? you pee from there!"
>personally i like eating pussy, idk
>so june starts giving a breathy/moany first hand lesson on the birds n' bees to april
>finally june starts begging for my cock
>so i pull it out and april just stares at it
>"you can take a closer look if you want" i know i'm a degenerate
>she closes in and i start pushing my cock into june

>Fuck the moral fags and fuck the police

It's not the police, nor moral fags that will fuck us up. It's general population and Aryan Nation you have to worry about.

Actually kind of cute. I'm sure his gf loved it.

>aprils eyes turn to dinner plates when i go balls deep
>"omg" her head starts swaying with the rythm of my thrusts
>june's just loving it, starts begging april to come over
>april crawls over to june, and she starts taking aprils clothes off
>april pulls away and looks at me
>"it's fine it's nothing i haven't seen" i say trying to normalize shit i geuss
>after a moment april starts strip on her own
>first she took off her shirt exposing a couple of very modest breasts
>finally she takes of her pajama bottoms at which point june reaches out and pulls april in for a kiss
>april soon starts getting into it and im watching all this just plowing into this crazy bitch

>so june and april are caressing and feeling each other up
>and i figure hey might as well get in on the fun
>i reach out and just grab aprils ass
>she recoils at first but then relents
>i start rubbing her firm little ass and finally send a "stray" finger toward her pussy
>and she's already wet so start rubbing her clit and slowly put my finger in as far as i could
>i get two nuckles deep and start stirring things up a little
>apparently that was a bit much cause she collapsed, whole body starts shaking and her pussy clamps down like a prison gate
>it was then that i realized i gave an 11yo an orgasm...

You know he chose the spaghetti because he's gonna make her knees feel weak while are arms are heavy later

Well you're not wrong there. Saw a kiddie fiddler get his head stomped in while in prison. I'll be taking my secret to the grave

please stop this autistic faggotry

>so i finnish and june lays april on the bed, aprils clinging to june. it was really cute tbh
>anyway april looks at me
>okay i lied she stared at my dick
>anyway i ask april "you still wanna touch it"
>april looks me in the eye for a moment and then gets up and grabs my cock
>"why's it small? it was big a moment ago"
>june goes on explaining dicks to her how they work, all the while april is just rubbing it
>finally get my second wind and april is in awe, june then suggests she lick it

>beautiful
you don't go out much do ya kid.

he looks more happy to be out with her than she does with him

Was thinking just that. Back when I was into fencing and stuff (and was pretty good at it), there were a lot of newbies at the club too, usually 12-16, because if you wanted to get serious and go pro or close the club just didn't have the resources to help you get there, but I was there often to train with my old teacher (he still had a great national rank and had won loads of trophies both nationally and internationally in his prime).

Anyway, groom the shit out of those younger girls. Acting like a good older brother type, but always slightly naughtier than a brother should be, a sort of sexual/emotional edging over the years. As they got older, usually 17, 18, 19 they'd usually want to hang out, reminisce and whatever and I banged so much pussy over the years, easily some 30 chicks before I quit fencing completely and stopped hanging around the old club.

Those were the days. Made quite a few fuckbuddies back then, but slowly lost touch over the years. Can't really complain, got a great relationship going right now, but back then it was all about pumping seed everywhere I could and young pussy is divine.

nah
>after a few minutes of clumsy oral june lays april down on the bed
>looks at me and whispers "think she should get a turn?"
>i know exactly what she means, deliberate...sigh..."ok"
>so i go up to april and she looked so small under me, first thing i do is start rubbing my dick on her crotch.
>i really started to wonder if i was gonna fit
>me and june continue to play around with april
>she's got her soft thighs clenched around my cock and letting out these cute little moans
>her little pussy is nice and wet and i can feel it getting warmer on the underside of my cock
>finally slide all the way back point the tip down and slowly slide my cock into april

>holy shit, she was a tight little thing
>took everything i had to go slowly
>april shows some signs of pain so i stop pushing for a few minutes
>in the meantime june starts kissing april and playing with her little breasts
>i start rubbing aprils lower tummy, thinking hey maybe it'll keep her from crushing my dick
>april finally starts to relax so i start pushing again
>i start fucking her slowly at first, after a few minutes she starts panting and moaning again so i pick up the pace
>had to be carefull on the pull out cause her little pussy was liable to squeeze me out
>june turns to me and starts kissing me, tells me to lay down
>so i lift april up with me, and she starts quivering and moaning a little too loud but idc

>so she knows how a guy should treat her when she gets older

Yeahhhhh riiiiiight. Cause people actually do that. He's basically telling everyone "hey look I fucked this 12yo hottie"

/thread

>april's now sitting on my cock and starts to rock her hips on her own
>june then sits on my face and i of course start tongueing her
>i can feel april roacking her hips and slamming her little pussy down on my cock
>her hot, tight and wet pussy completely filled with my cock
>it couldv'e latest minutes, hours or days i honestly couldn't tell
>finally im about to cum and i move june to tell her
>she says "ok" and goes over to april and starts kissing her neck and playing with her chest and pussy
>april's moving faster now and i move to her rythm, finally thrust up crushing her cervix with the head of my cock and let out the largest load i've ever had
>me and june dated for three years and we often braught april into it, sometimes i got lucky and april would bring a friend. but that's a story for another day

That lucky bastard getting a threesome with his gf and her younger sister.

How are sjw's not all over this type of thing?

Im from mexico age of consent is 12 what is the problem exactly? she is cute as fuck I would date her too

Hell, I'd fucker her even if it was illegal if I knew I could get away with it. She's cute and I bet she's got a tight bod.

What happens in prison stays in prison

I think we all know what he's really trying to do.

>beautiful
Her face literally still has her baby fat what the fuck bro.

and Europe, Japan, India, most of Asia, anywhere except America really cause they don't like to reproduce till they're almost infertile because muh mental maturity

It's good you had the story already typed out. Not bad, even if 150% implausible.

That's bullshit though, you're enabling pedo haters.

go on... any recent pics?

hahahaha TO OLIVE GARDEN!? WHAT A FUCKING PLEB!

Seriously... presumed guilt, registered sex offender... Suicide sounds much more pleasant than the loss of trust from everyone in the whole fucking planet.

i know right
thanks,i always hated when people don't type there shit ahead of time

i can also understand your disbelief, to this day i can hardly believe it all happened

I know everyone acts like they fucking hate olive garden, but shit man that soup and salad is the bomb

All those fucking breadsticks!

How is it okay? She's still in middle school. What's your reasoning?

>i can also understand your disbelief, to this day i can hardly believe it all happened

Some pic of something, then... anything - even if it's not sexual

>blushes
Only anime fags think cockwhores blush. Confirmed for dinosaurs. but I'm reading on anyway hoping there's some pun about their month names.

How can you pedo scum deny that you have a mental illness?

I love how this board is anti-muslim yet your type condone the same actions as the people you call subspecies

I am fbi and you are all under arrest please remain at your keyboards and don't move