Anal sex

A world war 2 pilot.

youtu.be/n2I9IgqavKI

But then there would need to be a higher budget for backgrounds

health benefits of repeated yoghurt enemas, and prolapsing anus

do a comedy about a person with a lazy eye

My dick

write about hillary clinton's cunt

>A bunch of people in a government-funded simulation where they are put under with anesthetics
>Helmet is attached to their head which places them in a sort of "simulation" life.
>In it the year 1993 plays out from January to December and, when New Years Eve approaches and the ball drops, the simulation restarts at January 1st, 1993 again.
>The whole point of the experiment is to observe people in a simulated environment where they are essentially changed into a different person each year due to random chance. It's a psychological experiment.
>Guy keeps having deja vu flashbacks as his year keeps progressing because his device is glitching out and memory files keep getting misplaced.
>Due to this he slowly realizes something is wrong and comes to the conclusion that he needs to ask anyone else if they notice anything.
>He thankfully asks the right person first and he is informed that they are in a simulation where they are watched constantly by people called "devs", people who are sort of like secret shoppers but they are there to remove people who speak out and say something is wrong.
>He is informed that there is a resistance group that has been formed and they are trying to figure out how to get out of the simulation while being watched by the devs constantly.

Kylie Jenner's rack

Kek winrar

your lack of a father figure growing up

That actually sounds ok. If OP is a good writer, we might have something of substance

Tits, heaps of tits.

I'll guess I'll be back soon with a fucking 1st draft. In the meantime this is now a Kylie Thread/add ideas

Ayyyyy I'm glad I actually got that lmao

bump

Dayum

OP here could be finished in a couple of days or a few weeks. Just depends

a forest of trees that murders anyone who enters

You use Steam? I wanna see when it's done

Community ID

your post number

My best packs pasted.co/c04a23db

Make about how a massive faggot you are

A guy listens to the family in the apartment next to his have dinner to not feel alone. One day they get quiet, and he gets curious as to why.

Make it as happy or sad as you like.

LinkBucks?
You can stick your crummy pics where the sun doesn't shine.

this

whats up with her crotch area? it looks huge