Are there any parents on Sup Forums

Are there any parents on Sup Forums

what is it like

I want to die knowing I will never feel this feel.

A strange combination of excellent and hellish

wayyy too much work for an unknown payoff

It like having a kid

Father of a two year old here. It's actually pretty fun watching them grow and learn, but there's also a lot of "stop that, don't touch that, what are you doing, knock it the fuck off kid" involved in the process.

true, i have 2 boys 5 & 7yo, always something new each day

Fully is the shit but also fucking fully monotonous - but that's just how it is, and for the most part your cool with it.

I have three, 27, 25 and 19. Oldest is mine, other two are my wife's. Youngest lives with us. I can't stand it.

0 to 1 is a huge change in your life, but you can't even compare it to the change from 1 to 2, expect to be constantly exhausted, for the first 2 years at least. They say that the 3rd kid is almost of no impact, fits in perfectly from start.
Anyway, as mentioned, it's hell and heaven combined. Also, it tiring on all levels.

Hint: i've got two kids

Yeah two kids here too, pulled the pin on 3 but what you said was interesting.

Mine hasn't started talking yet, but she's damn smart. She's always finding her way to things we put up out of her reach. Had to put the kitchen table in the garage because she'd use the chairs to get up to the counter where the knives are (or just anything up there), to the upper parts of a bookshelf where I have some figurines, electronics, just anything. Leave a basket or a box on the floor? She'll have that flipped over as soon as you turn your back and get up into the cupboards.
Cute kid, just wants to explore everything.

You need to set ground rules before you have kids.
Apart from money, most family fights are about disciplining the kids. Any lack of unity between the parents is fatal to discipline. Without discipline all you have is fights.
And be aware, that little bundle bundle in the hospital nursery is testing you out as you look at it. It has only 2 assets and it can withhold them if it is not pleased. Its assets are its smile and its stools.
Happy parenting.

Damn, she's digging him! That boy is in for some sand cakes.

Have two 5 and 6 year old girls I litteraly have no idea what they're talking about sometimes.

I have three. I am so much more exhausted than I was with two, bros. Stop while you still can.

Do you ever feel so helpless and angry with them, you want to kill them for a moment?
How does it feel to be always less important than your kids for your wife?

No, never. There is always a reason for the screaming or whatever, you just need to find out what it is.

As life goes on many more things will become more important to your wife - her aging parents, job, friends etc. Don't fight it. You're getting pretty bored with her too. Raising kids is about a partnership, not romance

You spend the first two years teaching them to walk and talk, and the rest of their lives telling them to sit down and shut up.

"watcha thinkin bout user"

Heh, said to my missus I didn't want to be outnumbered, she acceded but gets clucky.

can someone shoop the kid some cool sunglasses

Does this fulfill your life? I know so many people that have cheated on her wife because of neglect.

its a really cute pic

Im about to have my first baby in 6 months. What should i expect?

Its a girl btw :p

Being tired, feeling like you have no fucking idea what you're doing, having tiny moments of amazement.

There's a long road to cheating really...one thing's for sure, you need love life to spice up the monotony of everyday life. Romance has it's place in the bedroom. It's tiring to be in love all the time anyway.

hating all your male friends as you realize there trying to fuck your daughter

only if shes hot

when there that young they look at them like its a whole the surrounding doesn't matter

this is a cute little moment

Well said. Partnership.

I Don't have kids. But I have a dog its the same thing really.

Nah, it's not a dog is the tamagotchi equiv of having a kid - dogs are persistently happy, kids can be cunts.

I agree with you to a certain extent, being in love is really tiring, too, and one may feels momentarily that he needs some space and time for himself. Anyway, after a period of time, we crave the feeling to be important for someone, and your kids cannot satisfy this role forever, they will eventually leave you, and start their own life.

New dad here (9 month old girl). I'm loving it so far, to be honest. She's an awesome little creature - she laughs, she makes ridiculous noises and faces, she's always happy to see you. I've heard dads say it gets harder when they start walking, and especially when they hit their 2s, but I can see myself rolling with the punches and just loving the progress she makes as a little human. No regrets whatsoever.

My dog can be an asshole sometimes. Like he'll bark and stuff at people.
Plus kids eventually use toilets. I have to pick up my dogs feces to throw away.

Most stressful, taxing, monotonous duty - if your a true parent who actually gives a fuck....
And yet the most rewarding and coolest experience you will ever have.
Continuously evolving each day. Never thought I would want it, now can't imagine life without.

Then they turn into this.

Lock up your daughters.

Or just not have any. Also any sons that may turn into daughters that worship BBC.

Just don't have kids.

Here's where the importance of your relationship with the missus comes in. Giving up sex after kids is retarded and fucks up everything. I consider myself to be lucky in this regard, sometimes it's me who is not dtf.

Wait until your kids glues your keyboard(keyboard smooth with glue in every crevice) and fills your missus keyboard with sunscreen because it made him happy.

My wife's son is awesome :)

its like having pocket cum buckets

honestly, only sluts and faggots worships BBC

this just shows how Sup Forums has gone to shit. In 2002 the first reply wouldof been a molester joke

too late

If all you want is companionship, then a dog is great. Still kinda wasting your money for no good reason, unless it does something like herding sheep or being a watch dog.

Kids at least leaves a legacy, even though they might turn into BBC worshippers be a failure.

Kek I want to know what process his mind went thru to reach the conclusion that doing that would be enjoyable.

>the first reply
>FIRST REPLY!

Same father here,
What are things you didnt expect would happen?
What should i prepare for?
I have no idea what Im doing now.

Honestly I think kids are cool but I'd only want a son. And I'd make him join football and never use the computer or watch tv. I would shape him into being the alpha i never was. Which seems like way too much fuckin work

Married for almost 20 years; have 4 kids together.
Wouldn't change any of it. Every night when they are all asleep and I'm up working, I think about how fortunate I am. Spending that time being thankful helps me face the daily challenges that come with being married with kids.

I assume kids have their own personality and ideas.
You can impose your views on him but unless you heavily brain wash him which would turn him into an un layable robot he will have his own views once he get a bit older.

It looked pretty cool, clear glue with a smooth surface but with numbers showing through from underneath.

Practice cat napping, don't resent your missus when she breaks down, expect next to no attention other than how you can help, keep your eyes open for things your kid does which will probably stick with you even when the drama and stress and long finished.

I love to get home and all my kids come to me and hug me. I love to take them to my bed room and have fun with them. After I have fun, i leave them in the highway, and go arround to get some more for the next day.

I guess but I'd be strict enough. Especially if he caries my genes. I Don't need no pot smoking hippy

>I'd be strict enough.

Yeah, good luck on that one.

fag.

Dogs don't wear corduroy pants, which is mandatory for kinds in the 3-5 range. Otherwise it's much the same.