now THIS is kino

youtube.com/watch?v=buwrY3AziLY

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/3344176/nia-green-facebook-live-child-abuse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inquisitr.com/3344176/nia-green-facebook-live-child-abuse/

leslie personally blocked me on twitter. then I got banned

did i peak in life

>white people celebrate the fact that their parents beat them without a second thought as children
>black people can't hit their children, though

who brought niggers to the new world anyway

the black community needs more mothers like her desu.

The majority of this sub is now just right-wing eurofaggotry and trumpcucks spouting the shit they hear their dads say while being molested by them. Honestly so many of the mongoloid retards here are terrified of black dicks to a degree that makes me wonder how much they secretly lust for them as an escape from the monotony of inbreeding.

This is the result of the system. Its back firing on a loving mother who is sacrifcing her life daily to provide for her child. Clearly she in poverty. This is how most black mothers with no fathers handle their teens. This is how we dicispline our babes in a tough world that will kill them in the street unarmed with their hands up. some people have money so your kids are less likely to end up committing a crimes getting pregnate early, being on section 8 for years and remaining uneducated, there fore you dont dicispline your kids this way. This is a mother doing her best in a system designed to hold her down. No one will tell us how to raise our kids, we have seen many black babes go to collge, and move on to professional careeres and im sure their parents dicisplined them in smilar ways. If you not going to help the black community, plese dont tell us how to raise our own, espceially when many of our fathers are in a jail system that is paying some other rich non black families.

the merchants

As someone who had a drunk father who kicked his ass, fuck that lady.

She should have her kids taken away. And fuck our social media culture for encouraging shit behavior.

>Leslie Jones beating her daughter for being a lesbian
How with the feminists react to this one?
She is black, so she's in a protected group, but then again she is beating her lesbian daughter for being homosexual.
How does the intersectionality explain this one?

>huh?

wtf i hate the alt-right now

that's not leslie Jones, but yeah, probably she is just exactly like that off cameras.

Teach your kids whatever you want, but don't fucking hit them.

That's basically the bare minimum for being a parent. Don't hit your kids, make sure they're well-fed, and try to keep them out of jail. If you can at least do that then you should be okay as a parent.

Wtf I hate reddit now

>those fucking comments

I just don't know anymore.

>not spanking your daughter's tight little ass

wtf i hate calling the kettle black now

You should locked up behind bars. Sick f*ck.

these two posts really made me think...wow...guess #imwithher now

>implying a woman will let you pass your genes through her
>implying you'll ever be allowed to adopt
>implying you'll ever know the actual joys of parenthood

I never got a beating but i did get a couple of full force slaps in the face every now and then when i was a kid and i didn't get traumatized or anything
Might not be the best way to go about it but it worked

whats funny about the video is that the adult is mentally just as mature as the child. That is to say: not very.

because nigger

Was that part of your plan?

White parents calmly explain why they're upset, then spank the child. Afterwards they usually say they love them and that this hurts them just as much.

Also, it's generally only boys who get spanked and usually it stops after the boy gets to high school. The point is you're supposed teach them right while they're young so you don't have deal with this shit during their teen years.

I'd fuck her desu senpai

it's not her fault the patriarchy made her a hating person

maybe you are a little shit who deserved it

fuck this gay earth

wtf i hate posts that really make me think now

niggers ladies & gentlemen

t. millenial

i read this post hoping it wouldn't make me think... but it do