Would you rather:

would you rather:

3/10 girlfriend

or

no girlfriend

Got a ref pic for the 3/10?

Nope, just use what you think is a 3/10.

no girlfriend. why commit to something that will only get uglier?

bump

Depends, there's a lot more than the 3 to consider.. nice ass, good head, spit or swallow factors.. my gf is a total butterface.. Good set of c-cup titts, she doesnt cry when I put it in her nice ass and she doesnt gagg when I nut in her mouth. Also dudes doesnt look twice.. no competition is fucking great.

Depends on the necessary result. I'm seeing a 6/10.
>Does what I say,
>comes to me,
>rolls over n let's me fuck her whenever I please
>buys me shit
Yet I'm not dating her, I will suck every lost drop of this n give nothing back until I absolutely have to. Not only will it ensure she will chase after me forever but also gives me time to wait until she's rolling in dough when she finishes school. So even when I do have to return affection it will not require much effort and I will reap the benefits
>TLDR neither just fuck 3-6/10

Correction 7/10 has pierced nips and is white

I'd rather have no gf than a 6/10. If you lower your standards just to not be alone, you are a cuck.

op here. gf face 3/10 body 7/10

ass

More?

feet

more ass

oldddd pic of half face

moar

>face 3/10

refer to

I see. Whatever makes you happy, man.

I feel like that shouldn't be a good thing

Need more face

this. also, nice dubs.

No girlfriend, obviously.

How is that even a question? I could get a 3/10 today if I wanted one, and all the time, attention, money, required to keep one, certainly doesn't pay off the headache unless she's at least a 7/10.

old asf pic like atleast a couple yrs

3/10 but don't spend money and cheat if anything better comes along

I like how OP posts full face on very first pic, but then decides he has to scribble out shit on a dark ass photo that looks like shit. Good looks OP, good looks lol

scribble because i'm not autistic and know that Sup Forums users will google search the picture and find insta or facebook lul

Eh, not worth having a 3/10 weirdo chasing you around once you dump her ass for something better.

Really, having an ugly women in your life is a really bad idea. They get vindictive, and excessively clingy, once they realize you don't want anything to do with them anymore.

Dude, the only thing missing is the color of her eyes. How tha fuck they not gonna find her if they search now

huh

you obviously don't know how the fuck image signatures work retard. big brown eyes

just post her picture you fag. nobody knows or gives a fuck about who you or she is

No girlfriend. Being alone is underrated.

Implying having an ugly gf is even a bad thing

3/10 fuck buddy is the way to go.

When OP abandons thread because he's afraid people will try to find his 3/10 gf

Not if you're an ugly faggot yourself.

My current 3/10 shit is sooo cash

more of her???? Name??

Hey not bad

Thats like 8.

stop being stupid

Let's not get carried away

Based on the tight camera angle, I'm guessing she's a 3 because she's fat.

kek

for real moar please

Let's see those tits

you're what, 16? you better make these next few years count

I'd fuck anything that breathes

I'll take 3/10 if her personality is 9+/10 and I genuinely love spending time with her. Otherwise nah. Never met a chick I would actually want to spend that much time with TBH

4chins maymay aside, anyone can get a 3/10 gf. Have you ever been to a grocery store? Ugly fucks can at least get someone if they actually try

Why the fuck would you even ask for a name?

that is NOT 7/10

Because he's a creepy fucking loser.

I'm fucking a fat bitch currently and I'm not sure if it's worth.

Like, once I month I really get in the mood to pound her senseless and I guess that's why I keep her around. But other times it's just a chore to fuck. I'd rather fap just to drain my balls and go back to whatever I was doing then do the whole sex thing.

This is my 3/10. Cute face horrible body.

NO GF

cant be in a serious, offical gf-bf relationship with someone im not really attracted to physically...
And I have very high standards, which is bad because im a very ugly motherfucker.
>been alone for 15 years

Ive had fuck buddies n these years tho,
in that case thats ok to fuck 3s, 4s, 5s, even 6s

tldr, why make her ur gf?
if ur desperate just make her ur cum dumpster

I'm happy with my 3/10 GF

If she weren't morbidly obese, she'd be easily an 8/10

>morbidly obese
why dont u love urself, ffs

I rather just fap

>cute face