Hi to the boys how say "This is my life now! alone! even I would kill for an ugly girlfriend!

Hi to the boys how say "This is my life now! alone! even I would kill for an ugly girlfriend!

Well to you I ask of this girl in this picture! Will you go to her?> Be her man, her lover, she is a woman too, always please remember love is true.

Nothing a bit of makeup couldn't fix

Has a face like a dude but if she's nice and has a pussy, sure I would

Showing off her nest she made in between the walls

So help me God, if you get her hopes up and hurt her, I will hunt you down and kill you. Slowly. You have been warn.

Triple dubs has spoken

I have serious doubts that's a "woman".

Deal with it

damn shes hot

she should put on some makeup to make her eyes look bigger.

Dont matter when its face down am I right guise?

>has a pussy

Sup Forums is gay to the point where having a pussy is not on the checklist.

She's hot af. I would marry her in a fucking heartbeat.

Maybe she is cool AF

I shall pray for this soul..

I'd buy her a nosejob, her other features are tolerable

eastern european? seems very young. imagine how good her personality is if shes been neglected her whole life. unless the world broke her but it doesnt seem like it.

Dude stick to reddit.

just tell her to use real live photoshop

see? 100% bangable. I bet she's cool to hang out with too.

I don't have to look at her face to eat her pussy.

Poor creature.

I would eat her pussy like I was starving.

You'd need an entire fucking swimming pool of makeup just to make it passable.

Bitch, you know what to do!

Not for fucking her. For life in general

Yesterday I went on a date with an ugly girl.
Why you say? Because I couldn't say no. I don't go on dates very often and the years of more or less successful pussy hunting in night life had desensitized me to a point where I only played the same role as always.

She being deprived of any intimate interaction loved every moment, but after she was gone I texted her that I wasn't happy how the date went. You know, the "it's not you its me" talk.

I guess the lesson I've learned here is that you got to be picky when dating people. Not a narcissistic but picky. Otherwise you're wasting your own resoures and time on something which outcome you won't like.

Would I date an ugly girl? No. I might not be a male model but that doesn't mean I got to date worst of the worst.

Holy shit I never realized Uglychan had nice legs

Would date, fuck, potentially wife

I have a think for plain girls with weird faces

You know something OP, even a pig ugly girl like that will eventually have sex, get married and be loved.

On the other hand some if not the most of the men here, wont, even if they're not pig ugly or socially retarded.

I was trying to be nice

>baby's first time on 4chins
Adorable

Jesus dem legs

So was I.

Where is she now?

Anyone got feet of her?

This poor girl.

Always footfags ruining a thread

Bruce???

If she could suck a mean dick and gave me some tequila of the highest degree and played some Beethoven I'd fuck her real right. Just because her face isn't amazing doesn't mean she doesn't have other qualities that can be found attractive or useful for you in some manner. Difference in a man and a boy :!

kek

Meh, thread was dying anyways. Now at least people are talking again. I'd fuck her in the pussy though. Regardless of feet. She has hot fucking legs.

Sort of looks like hiccup from how to train your dragon

She's hot af

Woah

where did you get that outfit. i actually want it. are you willing to sell?