Imperialist mafia mongoloid shithole

Imperialist mafia mongoloid shithole

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lN_55z4JiPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

k... KEEP ME POSTED

isn't mafia italian?

Said the Poland of America

Russians have culturally appropriated it, now your country's mafia state is worse than the Italian mafia.
You have to go back.

Russia is a mafia state.

GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS

>mongoloid shithole
this

How do you plan on making Russia caucasoid again?

Yes hello

You, personally, are the fucking reason for Russia's terror. If you hadn't voted Putin everything would be great now. Why did you do this?

Caucasoid? We have caucasus mountains within our territory, Russia is the motherland of white people.

>votes mattering in russia

Yet you're mongoloid.

cradle of muthaphuckin civilization

But Russians are white

Who's this guy?
You can be white and mongoloid.

That guy looks very East Slavic, Putin is a far better example of a true Eurasian.

Lawer who worked for minoritarian holders (excuse my poor English, I'm not good with business terminology). He 'reveals' corruption and wants to be our prez despite getting a bad reputation from government TV-channels.

They are. If they didn't, oficials wouldn't make people to vote for Edro and Putin.

Do you want him to be president?
You're right, I actually wanted to know Russians' thoughts on him, Putin is a much better example.

>true Eurasian.
He's ingrian, idiot.

I would vote for him (again) if he was going to become the major then see.

It was, nowadays the mafias have all gone legit. All the oligarchs are scumbags who keep the country shit, but they aren't the mafia anymore.

What are his policies? Is he right wing (judging from his pic in front of the imperial Russian flag)?
Maybe they're not called the mafia anymore because their members are all government workers now but they still operate like one.

RIP Russia :(

youtube.com/watch?v=lN_55z4JiPg

>muh T-Zars

He -->says

That sounds like what most Russians want, would you get behind him? You think if media coverage of him wasn't always negative he'd have a real chance to win?

What are the odds that op is ukrainian diaspora?
Just being curious, there as much hohols in canada in percentage as i turks in germany

He would be a Moscow major 100% sure. Then... depends on his work. Navalny is the only non-Soviet, non-90s man active at the moment. Shitlords like Nemtsov (God, forgive me for insulting a dead) are all corrupt losers who want their hands into the budget/power again.

There are tons of people with Ukrainian surnames in Russia. -ko are everywhere in our government also. No one cares.

>(God, forgive me for insulting a dead)
yikes

You have to go back.

There's good and bad Ukrainians, can't paint everyone with the same brush.

Is there a real opposition in russia or are they all kremlin controlled?

why are you picking on russia. they are some of the nicest people on here :(

>Navalny

>bullied by leaf