Defend this album

Defend this album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BGednQsQ-h8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HEHEHE FUCKING IN THE ASS HEHEHE

Did Bizkit coin the term "chocolate starfish"? if so, they should be praised.

Great riffs by the best nu-metal guitarist and very catchy melodies

Rollin' and My Generation are fucking GOAT

80% of the songs are bangers

Master piece of Nu*Metal.

why
I don't want to

NOW I KNOW WHY YOU WANNA HATE ME

about half the tracklist is undeniably iconic, fred is quaint. i imagine he's like the kinda rapper rivers cuomo was aping on el scorcho except unironic which makes it even better
Hold On is a really nice slowcore track, the chorus is his most unironically best moment as a vocalist fwiw
the vinyl release has audiophile tier production

Limp Bizkit as musicians (excluding Fred) are some of the best in their genre.

It's a jam when you're 7/10 drunk

it makes you feel better about your musical skills.
provided you have no experience with music.

It's a top album when you're drunkenly fucking about with your mates, jumping into each other and shouting the lyrics to Rollin' at the top of your lungs

It's good. Lots of fun.

>drinking with new friend
>start talking about music
>tells me he doesn't like rap, mostly rock and metal
>i decide to show him death grips to see his reaction
>he likes it
>admits he can't hear a single lyrics but likes the abrasiveness
>He tells me "i know a band that makes something similar, would u like to hear user?"
>me being nice "sure man"
>plays fucking limp bizkit
>he starts singing along completely out of tune
>mfw trying to contain my anger
>*internally rees*

your friend has better taste than you

Guilty white trash pleasure. If you grew up in the 90s you are allowed to enjoy this and Kid Rock's Devil Without a Cause

omfg wow xD death grips is sooooo much better than limp bizkit what a plebber! upvote brother

Bawitdaba is one of the best rap rock songs ever, not that it has much competition. Perfect opener to that album too.

Introduced me into Nu-Metal and especially that fine mixture of rap and metal. For an angsty teen like me it was for me full of nutrients a dumb teeny needed. I still enjoy the album but I also get why people hate it. It's good produced like every Limp Bizkit album, but nowadays I like it more complex. Autechre, Meshuggah, Tool, Clark. You know, shit like that.

No...

I like this song by them

youtu.be/BGednQsQ-h8

every musician recorded on the album is actually very talented. except fred durst, but hes not a musician anyway.

it doesn't have Re-Arranged on it though, so it can't really be defended

hi plebs