Does anyone on Sup Forums like Phish?

Anyone seeing them this summer?

I'm from Vermont and a lot of old hippie guys here love them (for obvious reasons). I don't mind them or anything, but I was never really that impressed.

They're a group that I think is often overrated by their hardcore fans, but severely underrated by Sup Forums and mainstream music critics

Phish has the worst fans of any band ever.

But that guy doesn't even mention Phish

He's obviously a phish fan. The lockn fest he's referring to had phish headlining the night after Ween.

Phish was awesome in the 90s. Now, not so much

>playing at the same venue every night for two weeks

literally why

Because they have enough songs/talent to fill two weeks with unique shows

Where in VT? I'm from Middlebury

They're talented, but their original music is annoying to me, for the most part. They'd probably be fun to see live, though.

Phish is good. Umphreys McGee is better :)

Hey, Steve.

only cared for anchor drops
i love junta and lawn boy. picture of nectar and rift are alright too. white tape and the man who stepped into yesterday are lo-fi masterpieces. never made it too far into their discography

I guess I've just listened to too much Phish, moe, widespread, string cheese etc. Didn't discover UM until about a year ago. Just still new to me.

Vermont was a frequent childhood vacation destination of mine so when I first listened to a Phish record I was surprised at just how perfectly it captured the atmosphere of that state.

Its a called a residency and it allows bands to stretch out there shows/setlists etc...gives a central spot for fans to come from all over.

The Allman Brothers Band used to sell out 20 shows every March at the Beacon in NYC- good times.

It's good, it's funky.

I recommend either Story of the Ghost or Billy Breathes, two of my favorite albums of theirs

GOD DAMN IT HARRIS, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO FUCKING DIE?