Faces of Sup Forums

faces of Sup Forums

Kinda cute. You also look like you would shoot up a school too though....

Metalfag in
Let's hear it..

Did not mean to turn

Hey Sup Forums

Picture didn't attach

You saying you're a metal fag makes you worst

Please r8

fucking commie kys

Kek Stalin was a hero my dude

You're a faggot

why dont girls like me

Because you a little bitch

K

I was just fucking w you. Like look pretty normal, in time I guess. That's what I'm doing.

Fucking Brandon, man!

You look pretty cute :) You'd be a 7/10 if you cleaned up all the acne though.

You know why

Is one eye always bigger than the other or?...
In any case, nice hair

>kill massive part of society
>fixed the money problem guys!
>hero

Isn't communism responsible for something like 90 million deaths?

eeeeyo b/friends

Get rid of the long hair and you could be cute.

saatana

tits or gtfo!

>hurrr durrr grill therefore tits hurrr durrr

Fuck off newfag. Either rate me, insult me, or just say nothing. This is a face rate thread. Therefore, the rule doesn't apply.

Materbates over his six year old sister/10

Bait

i'd fug u ;-D

>This is a face rate thread.

gtfo to soc faggot.

Don't give up on that suicide

Kek, that's all you have to say faggot? That's what I thought. I'll say it one more time so you can understand. This is a F A C E r a t e t h r e a d. Therefore, gender is relevant to the topic.

don't matter already came

If there was ever a picture autism in its purest form you'd take the cake. Go back to calling people fags on Xbox live and get your whore mother to make you some tendies. If not shit in your hand and throw it at her because she deserves it

No just making a dumb face because is dumb

Sup Forums needs to get over the whole "tits or gtfo" thing, it's just stupid now lmao

It's what i get called everytime I post my face :P

Because you're sexually unattractive. Remind me never to go halves on a bag of coke with you fat nose. Your eyes are deader then your mothers when she was being raped at your conception

You look nice, 7.5/10 just get some expensive face cleanser

Hi metal fag!

Lose the beard and you'd look like Eminem's younger brother

7/10 without beard

Entire thread is underaged b&.

7/10 :)

Jealous of your eyes and brows

You are not in a rock band, you will never be in a rock band. Women will never be interested in you because you portray an image of an insecure little faggot and I would imagine if you ever got pussy you wouldn't know what to do with it . Severely autistic/10

You probably look like a sharp cheddar hawk, one of those jews that are jealous Jay-Z fucked Beyonce

Keep the long hair but get a better cut, also wash it

Cute tho

Meh somehow i enjoy my life to a point.

You're cute, I'd like to see your hair how it naturally lays though

I think you're cute, just don't make that face when out in public

Jew detected

Pls be nice am very suicidal

7/10, but because you're a commie 9/10

Do what you have to do man you have my support

Get a better haircut and you'll be a 7/10

It's always kind of ugly no matter what...

what kind of hair cut?

Obviously. You rat lookin motherfucker, its called Bradd Pitt

lol, read the rules you dense fucking faggot.

Nah that face is better :) You look nice, I'd date ya

Fucking excuse me....
Forgot to flip...

You're trying too hard man, do you need some coffee? Who hurt you?

>implying "people" over 12 still lurk

Nah, the rule should still apply to some circumstances. If gender is irrelevant to the topic, and a girl reveals her gender for attention, then "tits or gtfo" should apply. That's the original purpose of the rule. It gets rid of thirsty attention whores on Sup Forums.

Thank you so much :) That picture is a few months old though, so I need to get them done again.

>read the rules

Do you really still not get it? Even after I spelled it out for you? Jesus Christ you're autistic.

Well thank you ^_^

stop being an emofag and you'd look nice

but-in-nose

You would make a good sniper if you weren't so suicidal you big eyed faggot. One of your eyes is so big in comparison to the other. If the big one is you good eye I'd say you had to file your little sisters keyhole down so you could see her properly when she gets out of the shower

actually get that a lot from strangers

Does it honestly look like I'm in a fucking rock band nigger? Expensive car in the background is worth more than your life. Period. I do restoration on these types of vehicles, can't even play an instrument. Also, I don't need to defend my sex life to some random bitch talking shit behind a screen. Been with more women than I can remember, tinder is a great thing.

Later newfriend

Sorry... I'm not the one you're looking for. I'm the long haired fuck with the white shirt.

However you are correct

Don't worry, some Sup Forumsros feel personally attacked when there's a girl because they're afraid of them

Ahahahaha there's another picture of me not making a dumb fuck face.. But thanks i guess.
Where is your face Mr.stud?

Me(- needed haircut)

Am fatfag
Pls

ive tried that and it looks really weird imo, not just on me but on most men,. these days i part it a bit to the side but im still experimenting. im not really good with hair and mines so thin and weird.

Maurice?

Welp I'm retarded. My bad man.

I peel it back now because I look emo as fuck otherwise

Here I am!

Heyo

Genevieve?

that wouldn't look bad, i just dont have the thick enough hair for that, or the skill really. ive been experimenting with new stuff but im not entirely sure where to start or how to get anything in to placefor something that intricate. i looked up some tutorials for different stuff and products, but my hair is very fine and thin.

You'd look good with long hair, actually
(Like longer than it is in that pic)

>tfw no qt curly haired user to make my wife

end my suffering.

YO PETE IS THAT YOU

Kek.

Well... hey der.
Self rate 4/10

You look nice, lose the beard though