I like my girlfriend because she's a clinical psychopath and that's my fetish...

I like my girlfriend because she's a clinical psychopath and that's my fetish. She just snapped me this and I'm feeling chills down my spine. She's never been this creepy. Should I dump her?

No
No
No
She's a keeper.

Yeah this wont end well.

I like it.

Bitch ugly as fuck dude..

Does she do anal?

tell her that you want nudes with sharpie in pooper or you'll leave her

fuck off
that pic has been around for ages
>you dont have a gf

> ywn date an irl Yuno Gasai.
Feels terrible, man.

>ITT : newfags
sage

Psychopaths are tricky, they're unpredictable. Whether you leave her or not be ready for anything, worst case you end up like me with knife wounds in your leg and back.

you should maybe have you dental records done, or put your DNA in a database, for when they inevitably find you in the trunk of a burned car

Enjoy your hand

except she didn't, and you don't have a girlfriend. This picture is all around the internet you fucking dweeb.

you overestimate normal real life psychopaths.

>Psychopaths are tricky, they're unpredictable.

Oh! Another professor of psychopaths on Sup Forums.

Fuck off dude, you have no idea how varied personality disorders can be.

>she just snapped me this
dude dat pic is old as fuck, keep imagining you have a gf neckbeard, lol

ITT: a bunch of underage newfags that think they dig psychopats and personality disorders just because they listen to slipknot

You're right, I don't. What I do know is when you try to break up with a psycho bitch thats supposed to be taking meds theres a chance she might not take it well and just snap.

Nice fake software Bro.
As if you can Google a picture
Now that's the future rt

Square

Personality disorders are unpredictable arnt they?
That's what he said.
Calm down.

/thread

Winner of the thread. Congrats.

Op forgot "never stick your dick in crazy"

Real psychopath here, we will never warn you if we wanted to kill you. With that said, my preferred method of killing is slicing the throat. Enough to damage the vocal cords so they cant scream but the downside is that it's messy..... But I like that personally.

Look at this smart guy, confusing modern definitions of Personality Disorder with the term psychopathy.

Maybe you'd like to give us a lecture on function/trait conceptualization vs classic category approach? Maybe forensic vs clinical approaches?

Don't bother, you'd still miss the point.

ahahahahah

LOL OP you are gonna die bleeding and screaming

she's hot as fuck tho is the sex crazy good?

I had one like that once and lived to tell the tale (barely)

Psycho i kill you give me adress i burn you i make you eat your family blarglefarg

Holy fuck this is too good to be b8. Not even a masterb8ter could post shit like that.

This.

OP, why do you feel the need to tell lies on the internet? Do you want attention? Do you want to feel special? Than give attention and do something special instead of wearing someone else's feathers.

Calm down there edgelord

Pic or didn't happened

Stale pasta

Nah, just text her back saying that you'll kill yourself if she doesn't send you a sharpie in pooper pic.