Anyone buy this? After almost 2 years and i'm still poor. I have steam

Anyone buy this? After almost 2 years and i'm still poor. I have steam.

You can find a free gog torrent somewhere. They dont use DRM or cdkeys.

Yes played the fuck out of it and never beat it. Gr8 game except once you are done with an area you never really go back to it.

if you can't save up 20 dollars over two years then you don't deserve nice things

this. Stop being such a fag.

Strangely enough some people don't spend their entire income on waifu pillows and fuck holes, they have expensive debt filled lives to live after being left in the dirt by cunts like you.

listen here faggot you have money for a gaming rig you have money for witcher 3 also if your rig is shit might aswell not get it, it would be wasted on you pesent

lol what? begging because of your poor financial management

Witcher 3 requires a decent fucking rig to even play. If he has the rig to play it, then he has the fucking money to buy it.

Look! Another narrowminder! You wouldn't think that someone would buy someone else a gift that happens to be a gaming pc? No because that would be impossible, you can only have gaming rigs if you buy them yourself. Use your fucking brain

>
>Look! Another narrowminder! You wouldn't think that someone would buy someone else a gift that happens to be a gaming pc? No because that would be impossible, you can only have gaming rigs if you buy them yourself. Use your fucking brain
Get the faggot who got you the pc to buy it, or just kys faggot :*

Since the original release I kept hearing how great this game is.
About a year after the release I bought it, IMO it's one of the best games I've ever played.

I completed it finally last week, (I have work and shit) and now I'm playing again already lvl 18

Post ID

Is it worth buying

yes

gog has sales of the witcher series rather frequenty

Does this really work?

Very much worth it. That being said, it's a DRM free game. No crack, nothing. No multiplayer either. And no need to worry about a new crack every time it's patched as you can patch the pirated version just fine.

But you really should support the company with this game. They're not cheap niggers who try and fuck the customer all the time, like most American companies.

the bitcoin meme has long faded, it'll take you a long time to get enough for a game

Just what I feared, thanks for the advise :D

you're buying?

Yep. I torrent everything usually and even I would lay down cash for it. In fact, I DID. I bought the entire thing (as in, with expansions) just to save myself trouble when it was on sale.
Worth it 100% and even the expansions are god tier. It's basically 3 games.

i mean look at that 'proof' assuming it's real it took 6 months to get 25 bucks

just curious, did you get it on steam or gog?

Steam.

oh
if you got em directly from gog all the money would go to them

I wish I had a rig good enough to run this. I bought it on console. It's alright. Not smooth but it runs

Oh well. Steam earns my money too but I guess I could have a made an exception.

>implying saving 20 bucks is difficult

You literally only need to save 1 fucking dollar a month. That would be it, if OP did that he'd have the money to buy the game. There is literally no excuse for him and no reason for this thread to exist.

If the game costs $20, and you've had two years to save up, you'd only have to save THREE FUCKING PENNIES A DAY. YOU FUCKING DUMB PIECE OF SHIT.

FUCK YOU
FUCK YOUR FAMILY
FUCK YOUR LIFE
FUCK WHATEVER SHITHOLE YOU LIVE IN
FUCK YOUR CLOTHES
FUCK YOUR ACCENT
FUCK THE COMPUTER YOU POSTED FROM
BUT MOST OF ALL, FUCK YOU YOU WORTHLESS, LAZY, SELFISH, PILE OF SUBHUMAN SHIT

btw good luck getting that game key faggot

Buy the code somewhere else then STEAM, you can get it with dlcs much cheaper...

btw. this game is totally worth it. :D

Kek.

so salty

We'll see. Post ID

I mean, at the time it was more like nine pennies a day.
That's an almost insurmountable task.

I'm not even op

I'm not sure about other parts of the world, but in the shitty rundown city where I live, I could get naked, slather myself in honey/jam/marmalade, roll around in the gutter outside a crack/whore/jail house and come home with more than nine cents a day.

and you would do that every day for two whole years?

Who says I haven't been...

uhh...good for you I guess?

>steam
Fuck off shill

hey does anyone have $18 they can spare for a game from g2a?