Trump is gay. prove me wrong trumptards

trump is gay. prove me wrong trumptards
pro tip: You can't

I mean this is how Trumptards argue a point anyway, so you may have stumped them. Making a false claim with no evidence and then calling your "facts" no good is the cornerstone of the entire Trump movement.

he has a hot wife
done
fuck you and your shitty thread

that doesn't mean shit

OP is currently sucking nigger dick like the faggot he is. Prove me wrong
Protip: you can't

too bad conservative arguments are far more often grounded in facts and reality than petty libtard arguments based on emotions

I can actually hear your parents arguing for the 10th time this week while reading this post. I can tell you had hot dog for lunch based on the very teenage girl way you responded. I'm assuming your an adult male, but since your comebacks are straight out of the movie "Clueless," it's pretty clear that you have an undeveloped brain, also indicated by any affinity for the obvious white nigger Trump.

lmao "too bad"

I don't like your lvl. 1 sarcasm you lazy piece of shit. Be more artful with your responses. Goddamn you suck.

You got that reversed. Reverse it and we're good. Also, if you idiots refer to college liberals as liberals one more time, I'mma break a foot up your ass. They are marxist, not liberal. Wikipedia is a click away, you unevolved monkey.

since you don't have any good arguments, you attack me on a personal level. reminds me of your president

>trump is gay. prove me wrong trumptards

Clinton lost. Prove me wrong.

You cannot prove a negative dipshit.

neoliberals are marxists
college liberals are liberals
liberals are marxists

and liberals do nothing all day but whine about their nonexistent entitlements and white priviledge

Don't change the subject. That's what the dumb ones do. OP gave you an objective. Don't think like a liberal and change the subject.

His great mentor was Roy Cohn, the guy who died with AIDS after devoting his life to passing anti-gay laws. His two closest advisers are a bottom (Miller-Smeogol) and a cocksucker (Spicey).

There's nothing wrong with being gay. There's everything wrong with being closeted. These three closeted faggots have to lead lives of lies and they inflict their lies now on the entire world.

No they don't you are completely out of the loop.

I'm serious though. Wikipedia is right at your fingertips, monkey.

reddit faggot cabal strikes again with another hilarious thread

>spreads b8
gives a shitty "argument"
>smh can't even call that an argument
>whines about being attacked on a personal level
try again OP, you're still a fag

The fact of the matter is that Clinton lost. Trump is President.

Hey, how about those trips Bill Clinton took with the Jew kidfucker Epstein?

so then what are you? a "classic liberal"?

>trump is gay

proof

>nothing more gay than this

Republicucks on suicide watch

winrar

I'm gonna pose a challenge to you. I dare you to be even more predictable than you're being right now.

>>trump is gay
>proof
>>nothing more gay than this

THIS is more gay than that. but you're right, that's pretty gay.

He has kids.

At the very least you can imply he is bisexual but not gay.

Fucking liberals man. Fuck you dude.

Notice how the Jews are ganging up on Sessions? I don't like Sessions, but I like Jews FAR less. There shouldn't be any Jew Senators.

Identify Jews and watch what they do. Observe how they operate.

Chuck Schumer = Jew
Al Franken = Jew

lol do you also buy those vitamin pills alex Jones sells, you chimp?

>Hey, how about those trips Bill Clinton took with the Jew kidfucker Epstein?

Careful there Buford. Trump is a closer pal to Epstein and went to more of his loli orgies than Bill.

>you think you have a point but you do not have a point

you complain about liberal communist fags not being real liberals and you have yet to say what a liberal actually is as well as what you are

>and liberals do nothing all day but whine about their nonexistent entitlements and white priviledge
see, I bet that's how you imagine anyone who disagrees with you acts like, right? this is how mentally simplistic trump supporters are

I'm a republican if you really want to know... as if it's even part of this conversation.

it's not imagination if you can see it irl constantly

This is literally the exact fucking opposite of reality, you shithead.

o shit i can't

... considering your side is full of dipshit nighers that burn down a city whenever they dont get what they want. Are you acting retarded on purpose, or is it natural?

I hate that orange ignorant piece of shit, however I must say that I don't think the guy is gay since he's been dying for fuck his daughter for years.

Yes. Marxist liberals and trump-conservatives are anti-facts.

Conservative liberals are almost always right.

>I bet that's how you imagine anyone who disagrees with you acts like, right?

the palpable irony of this statement when followed by
>this is how mentally simplistic trump supporters are

is as sweet as the sun kissing the tops of flowers on a glorious spring morning

political affiliation can provide context for argument although yours just makes your argument far more confusing and seemingly downright retarded

>Prove Trump isn't gay

You can't prove a negative faggot. Prove he is gay.

>conservative liberal
do you know what an oxymoron is?

Ran out of valid good points there did you OP? Learn 2 Loose faggot.

it's imagination if you assume anyone who disagrees with you is a baby. that's how stupid people think, regardless of how many sjws you've seen irl

>ganging up

He lied under oath.

>I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians." - Sessions

Another day and another Trump appointee will be forced to re-sign or face criminal charges.

PRAISE KEK!

Monkeys are easily confused

I'm just reading you guys conversations.

But he's so dumb he'll even fail their DNA test.

I meant conservative democrat.

But you should have been smart enough to both correct me in your head and know that that exist. You make me sick that you think that's an oxymoron. You are directly part of the problem, and killing yourself would help humanity. Not joking.You don't even know the basics, and you're an adult. Doesn't that strike you as sad?

sorry I'm not a nigger

You must not have looked at a liberal from anywhere in the past 20 years. A liberal today is far removed from the liberal of 1900 and 1960

A sophomore at Occidental College.

>I don't think the guy is gay since he's been dying for fuck his daughter for years.
Idiot.
Trump is not dying to do anything, he does what he wants as soon as he wants. It is not like he is the poster child for self control.
I'm sure he has been banging his daughter since she was 10. As his current wife is showing her age I'm sure Trump is fucking his daughter even more.

Yeah but you said

>conservative liberal

kek

no one besides the retard who made the statement can make a correction like that
>democrat =/= liberal

I did didn't I it's fucking hilarious.

Monkey thinks he's being smart by saying really obvious shit.

He relationship with Putin is points toward regular meetings on Brokeback mountain.

Now that you mention it, the Democratic Party could be described generally as being conservatively liberal. Their own candidate, Her Reptilian Majesty, looks to fall about two standard deviations to the right of center.

>the palpable irony of this statement when followed by
that's where you are wrong. actually think about it. its possible to detect whether somebody is stupid or not by talking to them. it's stupid, however, to think that anybody who disagrees with you is a coddled millennial. see the difference? I'll understand if you dont; you do seem to be a trump supporter.

dat edge

Thinking Clinton was a liberal candidate.

>holy kek nigger you're off the deep end faggot

the loser nobody likes at his high school

>I'll understand if you dont; you do seem to be a trump supporter.
>>I bet that's how you imagine anyone who disagrees with you acts like, right?

my guys? what are you, a full on retard? why would you assume those are my guys? what a simplistic mind lmao

Try to keep up with the class, Sparky.

horrible perception

>do you know what an oxymoron is?
I know what a moron is.
I'm a social liberal and a fiscal conservative so I suppose you could describe me as a "Liberal Conservative" though I prefer "Old School Republican".
Problem these days is that my party is dead and is just full of Social Conservatives and Fiscal Hyper Liberals abusing the Republican name.
Of course morons thing you are Conservative or Liberal as breaking things down further than simple labels would require thought and morons feel pain if they try to think.

fake news = fake post

retard tries to say liberals today are not real liberals because they're not the same as liberals a century ago

>>voting the same way
>>hurrdurr not my side

Oh my god, you dense motherfucker

Not was I was saying at all. You're using the word "retard" incorrectly, but I'll allow it since we're here. A monkey is not to be expected to use every word correctly.

Look at republians not even half a century ago.

Reagan Republicans would have destroyed anyone who gave a speech like Trump did the other night but now the Republicans are all for big government, big spending as long as you're going to enforce some immigration laws.

retard. actually comprehend my post before replying again and proving my point that trump supporters are very simplistic thinkers.

just the fact that someone supports trump is a good indication that that person is not very bright. no way around that. ANYBODY who supports trump is outing themselves as a dumbass.

>I bet that's how you imagine anyone who disagrees with you acts like, right?

>is already repealing many obama bills to give power back to the states and people
>is big gov't
try again retard

sub level intelligence = retardation = (you)

trillion dollars in infrastructure spending.

new family leave entitlements

nothing about social security or medicare reform.

He's literally a democrat whose hard on immigration and likes spending money without saying how hes going to pay for anything.

>kids

>has kids

ill spell it out for you, again, hoping youre not a troll. just because im that petty.

when in discourse with somebody, you can tell whether they are wrong or not. you can tell whether some opinions they hold are objectively true or not. you cant, however, assume that everybody who disagrees with you is a sjw coddled millenial.

do you comprende now? or is the trump supporter confused, still?

Godtier shoop right there

will steal this

>already have

look at all those words you wrote after inferring im a trump supporter because of my post here

I'm not even the user you were originally talking to and at no point did i say or imply you, or anyone i disagree with are a sjw coddled millenial

>still assuming everyone who is seemingly of lesser intelligence is a trump supporter and everyone who is a trump supporter is of lesser intelligence
mfw that hypocrisy still isn't getting through your small mind