So I am on my way to a night out and my bf says that dressing like this is going to attract the wrong kind of attention...

So I am on my way to a night out and my bf says that dressing like this is going to attract the wrong kind of attention and I will end up raped or something.

Is he just being an ass like usual or does he make any sense?

>post literally any image of any random female
>type "femanon here"
>wait 0.03 seconds
>290 lonely, gullible spergs appear and spend the next 45 minutes screaming for tits, timestamps and sharpies in poopers

WORKS EVERY TIME

No dressed like that tells him your looking for dick. He was trying to be nice probably because you would have snapped on him.

What's a sperg

THIS... unfortunately is true

>IM DOIN IT MOM
>IM TALKIN 2 A REAL GURL!!!

There is nothing wrong with the way I dress and it does not mean I am 'looking for dick'

Maybe try again in a couple minutes, son.

that helmet strap needs a ball gag on it

new

Your boyfriend is a cuck and you're a cunt. Either leave him or be loyal. Ffs dumb bitches these days. We need to go back to the good ole days when women were in their rightful place.

this, but nobody has said it yet so....

tits or gtfo

How is wearing this not being loyal?

>timestamp
>neckbeard
Choose one

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

a woman's place is at the side of her man. woman shouldn't be allowed out alone, they make bad decisions

>i will sit in this thread for an hour
>screaming for proof that i am not being trolled
>to show how i wont be trolled

You better wait here, son. I know how hard it can be to find random pictures of tits on the internet.

>inb4 troll
I literally don't care. I'm neet and dgaf anymore.
It's like walking around with cash falling out of your pockets in Somalia. Everyone is poor and has no qualms about grabbing your titties because there will be a crowd of people (also grabbing yo titties) to hide behind. Obviously the peasants shouldn't steal, but that's like telling a random untrained dog not to eat the biscuit you're placing on the ground in front of it. It's idiotic. You deserve rape if you're legitimately this dense. GLHF.

>dumb bitches
>takes the b8

If it wasn't bait before it is now

Oh so you're one of those 'she was asking for it' 'nice guys' ok then.

anyways your a dumb bitch for dressing like that when you have a man.

Atta boy, you tell "her" who's boss.

Care to explain how?
Why does having a bf mean I should change who I am?

Classify me however you want.

you know the rules

I bet you wear a fedora lol

I had one when I was 14. It was a Trilby, though. Most people associate the two.

if you don't ant to change for your man he probably aint the one for you

You are asking for it you stupid cunt. You think I won't drug you up and make you think I'm a nice guy?

You are the type of girl that I would keep locked away and malnourished. Force feeding you MDMA in a dark wet room with the words "I'm not asking for it" on repeat. I will rape you hour after hour. Sending pictures to your family saying you weren't asking for it. I will send pictures of you smiling at the bar before hand to your boyfriend. I will shave you, humiliate you, and dump your body in a shithole whorehouse in a remote country hostel.

All. Because. You. Werent. Asking. For. It.

Can't judge without moar pics

Bet u are a fucking weaboo jew asscunt

this tbh fam

You wait here, kid.

kek'd

>implying anything can stop the Cringe Train once it pulls out of Foreveralone Station

the only reason a girl would dress provocatively is to gain the attention of men. Out of respect for someone who cares about you, you should not place yourself into a situation where someone, whose thoughts and actions you have no control over, takes your attire as a signal that you are looking for a sexual encounter. If that's the kind of attention you are seeking, do it while out with your boyfriend so he can protect you against unwanted physical advances. Otherwise, you are causing stress to your boyfriend who has to worry about you.

Just a friendly neighborhood philanthropist making money off of easy targeted and caught women.

>this kid
>STILL thinks he's talking to a girl

>on the subway alone
>taking half nude selfies
you're just a straight up whore. You don't deserve anyone's love. You're just a dirty piece of fuck meat to be tossed aside after use

Are you literally fucking retarded?

somebody is reading what I wrote, so my thoughts have not gone completely ignored. that's good enough for me

Shave me wtf lol

>you're
>You
>You're

It's hardly half nude asshole

I'd say he has a point;l couldnt care what she wore around me; just dont go to an outing like that and i'm more than happy to let em go

wood get wood because of public voyeur in person