How did the CW, with a shoestring budget and limited resources...

How did the CW, with a shoestring budget and limited resources, cook up a better and more faithful suit than a multibillionaire movie studio?

Both are shit.

>EL BRUCEO

they both look like shit tbqh
>giving leather to a speedster
>giving armored plates to a speedster

because they wanted to?

>this is what CW fans actually believe
The suit doesn't look nearly as good as in that pic, faggot.

One on the right is better. Only memester contrarians say otherwise.

>>giving leather to a speedster
They film in Vancouver at least he'll be toasty warm..

Marc Guggenheim please leave

The one in the show is supposed to be made out of some low-friction material.
Idfk

Not him, but it's still billion times better than Edgycus Prime. A nice costume would be somethign tight, almost like a second skin made of a similar fabric to what BvS Batman has.

It looks better in this picture. I think it really helps when the head bolts are more pronounced

>injustice
kys

Nobody likes Injustice

what are those wires

This 2bh, I don't get the hate, armored Flash isn't new, and your pic isn't even the worst offender. People need to chill out and enjoy the good things

the JL one is made out of stolen NASA pieces lmfao

Just because isn't new doesn't mean it isn't shit.

Armored Spider-man also exists and it's also shit.

Injustice is fucking terrible though. All the designs suck

Bruno Relámpago

>We need a way of beating marvel, I know, we'll copy their two more successful characters and turn it into one

Found the summerfag. We were shutting all over the CW suit when we first saw it.

that looks like a child's oversized costume

You know the movie version will have a filter over it

>we

not to mention an actor which isn't a shrivel headed weirdo

Iron Spider looks pretty fucking dope if you ask me.

Something like that but more tight would be perfect. Add lightning bolts to the boots though.

This

I know I was. It grew on me, but at first it looked like absolutely shit

You are no "we".

im just upset that the fag from the CW wont be the flash, why not unite them?

kek

The black chick is eyeing it tho

Iron spider looks cartoony and non-detailed though.
Not trying to be hyper-realistic and retarded

Because

Actor good for television ≠ Actor good for cinema

I think they're going for a very distinctive style with these costumes that's deliberately trying to be different than what Marvel's doing. Everything has to be shiny and metalic. Except for Batman ofcourse, because if they went that route it would probably be too similar to the Nolan Batman's outfit.

The flash suit from the show is great, but I think it looks too much like the style marvel is after.

How the fuck would this work?
He's already a famous superhero in the series, how would they just shove him into the movie universe which is basically entirely based around the fact that 'Superman is the first superpowered person in the public eye'.

Not to mention how central city was attacked like 40 times by different random superpowered people, INCLUDING characters who have already been recast in the movies.

I like the movie version better.

The one on the left have a big head. Also he looks like he would go down with one punch fro Killer Croc or something. The one on the right looks stronger. Both look like faggots though.

I was just thinking about that, at first I thought it was just an aesthetic running along the plates of his suit, but in this shot you can really see they seem to be actual wires, maybe it has something to do with dissipating the electricity that comes out of him everytime he fucking moves (which is stupid by the way. What's the point of moving faster than a blink of the eye when you electrocute everything and everyone around you with big bright bolts of electricity?)

The one on the show potentially could turn a brighter red, since in one of the episodes a future Flash was wearing a brighter red suit.

Honestly, the suit looks good, what bothers me is that they cast a black actress as Iris AGAIN. Fuck this shit, Iris is a redhead.

>also shit
Take that back

>that's deliberately trying to be different than what Marvel's doing
Yeah, because marvel doesn't have edgy metal plates everywhere costumes

the only thing the cw suit has going for it is the white emblem and it took two seasons to get that right anyway

Gossip girl fans need to shut up, the Ferrari suit looks pretty good.

Barry Alan is a blonde, so is aquaman

>The flash suit from the show is great
Is not, it's terrible.

Jay's suit is the only one that had looked "good".

No, it doesn't.

>Injustice

>Terrible
Is not perfect, because, again, it isn't tight, but is better than Iron-man#374 on a character that literally makes no sense.

Why is that bad?

It looks like something someone would actual wear. Not just some rejected quasi-futuristic wannabe Mass Effect armor that looks like it was mass produced by the Chinese.

Hate how extravagant super hero suits have to be these days. They all just end up looking like shit. There is nothing wrong with simplicity.

I bet that they're going to excuse the armor with the explanation that it absorbs the lightning, you know, coming up with a non previously existant problem to shove your Tony Stark fetishes in the movie.

Superman and Batman don't have metal armors with spikes, why Flash has to?

Superman is invulnerable. Moving fast without invulnerability is dangerous.

He will fight against fucking Darkseid & co, it's obvious why he needs a armor.

Apparently they'll be made from space shuttle heat resistant plates, because if he goes too fast, his clothes burn off.

Comic wise Flash is super tought when he moves fast

>No Speed force
Fuck

Einstein says otherwise.
The faster you move the heavier you get, because he keeps the same volume then he becomes more densier, therefore tougher.

but is he moving fast or is everything around him moving slower

Batman isn't and he doesn't go around in an Iron-man armor knockoff

WHY IS THE LIGHTNING BLUE AND NOT YELLOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sup Forums shits on every new announcment and then when the movie comes out they are all over that shit. Quicksilver, Ben Affleck as Batman, CW spider-man, the list goes on.