Chicanos and Mexishits get ready to be BTFO

Chicanos and Mexishits get ready to be BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/timbers/index.ssf/2016/11/darlington_nagbe_not_among_pla.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rXk9QYLlPD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dat future Brooks and Carter-Vickers defense

I hope they get fucked up and die in a bus crash. America needs to be freed from the divegrass meme.

When are they playing against Mexico?

Also, Altidore is the only decent player in the US roster. Everyone else is literally trash-tier. Every game I see them play its like kids playing against adults, the defense has always been shit.

Is nagbe hurt?

Friday November 11, 7:45PM ET on FS1

Vela is going to run around that defense .

>Everyone else is literally trash-tier
>he doesn't rate Brooks, Johnson or Pulisic

I think he just wants more time at home to fuck his white wife.

>Darlington Nagbe's future with the U.S. National Team remains in doubt after he failed to earn a call-up for Final Round Qualifying games for the 2018 FIFA World Cup.

>Nagbe's absence from U.S. National Team coach Jurgen Klinsmann's most recent roster comes a month after the Portland Timbers midfielder declined a call-up to the USMNT to spend more time with his family after reportedly feeling unvalued by Klinsmann.

oregonlive.com/timbers/index.ssf/2016/11/darlington_nagbe_not_among_pla.html

I rate them as shit. Bradley is close to being decent again, and Jones had that beast goal in the last World Cup, but that's literally it.

Brooks starts for a team currently 4th in the Bundesliga, and Pulisic set up the 1-0 at the weekend. You're a retard if you rate any 3 of them as worse than Altidore.

>Brooks
>6 games
>0 goals
>3 shots
lmao

>Pulisic
>1-0
okay

I promise you, if the US scores any goals against Mexico, it'll be from Altidore.

>rating a defender on shots and goals
Ok, so you're retarded.

>green
garbage
>yarbrough
why is he even called up?
he is absolute horse shit

>why is he even called up?

Why do you even need four (4) goalkeepers?

It was a joke, lad. I don't watch him play outside US international games. Hard to judge someone on games I haven't seen.

From what I have seen though, Brooks along with every other defender is terrible. They all quite literally stand there, hoping someone else will make an effort to stop a play. For proof, look no further than their last encounter. The first goal was put together so easily, and executed with no problems.
youtube.com/watch?v=rXk9QYLlPD4

>these goalkeepers

>four goalkeepers
what did klinsmann mean by this?

>unironically rating Joshit "I only score against Smoke a blunt island" Altisnore

Please PLEASE fuck off back to /mls/ and kys.

Howard
Yedlin-Brooks-CV-Johnson
Pulisic-Kljestan-Bedoya-Gooch
Wood-Green

Subs: Doesnt matter because they're all shit and from mlels or havent played consistently like Johannsson anyway

i thought tim howard quit playing soccer

>Dozy
>Besler
>Gonzalez
>Johannsson
>Morris
>Orozco
>Zusi
>Stanko
>4 (four) goalkeepers

We're fucked.

Half this roster is trash. Holy fuck.

>Jozy Altidore

wtf is wrong with chandler's nose there?

he looks like he has a real life snapchat dog filter on him

>10 my little sawker players

>taking up an extra 1-2 spots with 4 gks

It's like the Kraut wants to embarrass us.

I kind of want Bob Bradley back, but he doesn't look like he's doing too well at Swansea either.

>PuliGOD playing

Mexico cucked

not even memeing he looks better than all those other gk's except howard

Tfw no aguilar to save our ass

Puligod was excluded from Mexico's list though

There's 26 players, so presumably one of the gks, probably Guzan, won't be on the final roster.

>Aaron Johannsson

I thought it this guy was ded for good

>Lynden Gooch
kek

They're gonna get btfo you retard, start bragging now and they'll lose by even more goals. Don't jinx it.

>carter vickers
>calling up an 18 year old english player who hasn't even made his professional debut just so you can tie him down to the USMNT

can't even imagine being this tinpot kek

>No Wondo

>Young goalkeepers can't learn a lot from a 2 week camp with the NT even if they don't touch the field in an actual game

>altidore is the only decent player on the team

t. I watched the SV&G game and nothing else

>English

Hahahahahaha

how man of those are actually amercians? probably less than 5

Shame about John Brooks. If he would have a bit more patience he would have been called up by the german NT

So why aren't you using them?

obviously because none of the german.americans is even nearly good enough for our NT except for Brooks.

such a bad squad what happened to the USA they used to have at least 2 stand out players.

lol, care to tell me some american stand out players from the last 10 years? If you come up with Landon 'bottle carrier for Hannover 96' Donovan I laugh my ass off

Why are there so many American German-born players with African-American fathers and German mothers?

because of the american military bases in Germany. German women are known for craving the BBC.

At least they didnt lose to part time dentists in the knockout stage of a major tournament this past summer

But it's kinda odd how so many of them became football players and were called for the NT. Maybe it has something to do with Klinsmann being their coach.

Donovan and Dempsey were pretty good.

Donovan was legitimately good, you stupid kraut

I must say it's not such a bad squad. Chandler, Brooks and Johnson have been playing well in Bundesliga. Just defend with everything you got and pass it to Pulisic. Worked in the past.

Stfu joto don't give them tips

Mikek "Turn over the ball and lose posession" Bradlel and Dozy "Im so fucking useless in important games" Altishit will be starting and on top of that Cameron will be out and replaced by some my little sawker shitstain so there goes any hope we have of winning at home

american soldiers don't stay here and raise their child
in Germany, if you don't have a dad, you are expected to get yourself the next best thing, a coach
so there are a lot of american bastards in football clubs here

What the fuck is a ''''''roster'''''''

Carter Vickers got a start on the League Cup, so he made his professional debut already, just not his Premier League debut. He probably will soon if Wimmer keeps scoring own goals.

Didn't know Bedoya was a chicano desu

Someone has to take out our trash.

He isn't. His dad is Colombian, played for Millonarios.

reminder.

Never

I feel sorry for the US. first trump then a loss in home soil against Mexico. I bet you hillary will be wearing a mexican jersey on friday

Blocking ticket sales to Mexicans at Columbus, I mean I knew Americans were pussies but really? This damn scared?..