Why does this film exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source me.

is the chink actually smiling or is that just the way he looks

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Feel kinda bad for that black guy.

Deep down he know that his race is shit but he can't do anything about it even if he try.

to make crackers feel like they didnt do nothing
creepy ass cowards

im so glad im not a nigger.
no matter what they do or what they achieve, the best they can hope is to get a white partner so they can wash away some of their shitty genes.

can you imagine? we as whites dread the thought of mixing with other races, niggers would give everything for a chance of not perpetuating their shitty fucking race.

True but I wish I could be a Jew.

Higher IQ, money, can kill any Arabs without the world crying about it, and good family values.

The wholesale slaughtering of arabs is what made me like the jews.

this is the polest polst
>>>>>pol

it exists to make the Chinese feel better about their corrupt business practices by showing an even worse place

It also exists to start nigger hate threads on Sup Forums under the guise of discussing a "documentary"

das right

Eddy can speak three languages which is more than I or 95% of this board can probably say.

Grow up.

Speak for yourself
t. English, Spanish, French, and Weeb speaker

>I know how to say ohaiyo and chotto matte, I'm basically fluent in Japanese

But the entire point was making sure that the natives didn't know how things work so that they could never overthrow them

It's another propaganda film. This one is supposed to make up not question the fact that Chinese is sending people to slowly take over Africa.

to humiliate Africans and extol our eventual masters, the Han master race

in all honesty, anyone with even a basic knowledge of management could tell the chink was going out of his way to make the niggers fuck up their job

yeah they were lazy and didn't know what they were doing half the time, but ultimately it's the guy in charge who is responsible for fixing that. All he does is stand around and yell "why are you so shit?" without making any effort to correct their behaviour or motivate them.

Maybe it's just a symptom of being from a country with 1 billion disposable workers where you can just get someone new the next day instead of putting in effort to improve what you do have. Or maybe it's just a shitty propaganda film

If you think about it I that's probably what's hitting Eddy the hardest.

He worked harder than everyone else, but still his countymen are such useless fuckers that his own accomplishments are dwarfed by their failures, and to make it worse, whenever he journeys abroad, this is the natural assumption people will have of him. That he's a useless jungle monkey, just like the rest of his countrymen.

Shit, I'd be sad too.

i can speak english, german, norwegian, danish and swedish

Bro my wife is a Jew, and I can tell you that they have shitty family values. They constantly bicker and blame each other for every problem in their lives. I swear, I saw an argument about an empty toilet paper dispenser devolve into a 2 hour long argument, and it was during Thanksgiving dinner.

Clearly I don't hate Jews, I bang one. But "good family values" isn't accurate.

this actually

i felt something was off with the way he was managing the african laborers. perhaps it's the chinese methodology? all their shit is cheap and breaks because there is zero quality control.

I can speek crooked English.

They're doing it completely wrong if that's the case.

If they were establishing insulated micro-societies (almost like... colonies) in africa to extract resources to ship back to the motherland, that could grow over time, eventually replacing the native "country," that would be one thing. But that's not what china is doing. China is "working with" the "local governments" to cut costs to the maximum possible degree then blaming all problems upon the native's ineptitude. Basically trying to have cake and eat it too.

The documentary is showing how, STRANGELY, in a situation where the natives don't give a shit about the foreigners and the foreigners don't give a shit about the natives, nothing actually gets done, and everyone just spins their wheels uselessly, in perpetuity.

It doesn't have much to do with race, but the fact there is no actual government or society in africa. So treating africa like its government matters or there is an actual structured functional society in place just results in pain and suffering for all involved.

I speak English, Spanish, C++ and l33t.

come at me bro

The Chinese are really big about just sending shitty workers away instead of firing them. So the odds are he's there as a punishment.

To warn us of the upcoming threat of china when they start to inhabit Africa.

Black men like him go places.
He's smart so maybe he could teach others and help guide them, Its something that Africa needs.

The black guy was fucking the Chinese over. He was a prick.

Even for someone that learned mandarin, he couldn't help but be just like all his friends.

if the chinks want africa, they can have it
because it comes with a huge load of africans

Nothing a little white phosphorus won't solve.

Its not like there's anything there that could be harmed by white phosphorus.

kekekekekekek >:)

fair point, their lack of ethical constants may lead them to progress in areas we refuse to consider

>speaking different languages
>sign of intelligence

Actually, it's considered one of the better indicators of intelligence, especially if learned after the age of 10

>learning new things
>not a sign of intelligence

The chinese man wasn't wrong though, deal with it black friend.

any non-retarded person can learn a language to a functional level if forced to out of necessity

>tfw the chinks offered to build a port for cheap in my shithole but we had to turn them down cause a few hippies started crying about muh beaches

of course he's not wrong. That's the most effective propaganda, showing something that is technically true but in a vacuum of facts to the contrary

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

most people dont have enough willpower to stop putting food in their mouth, let alone learn an entire language. you are very wrong

It's a reminder of the ever prevalence of cruelty throughout history. It would be akin to lecturing the French revolutionaries that they just ruined a Kingdom left behind by the 1st and 2nd estates. Colonisation as well as post-colonisation is the history of abhorrent mismanagement. It's like passing on a house to spouses before setting it on fire and deriding them for not improving the house.

>It would be akin to lecturing the French revolutionaries that they just ruined a Kingdom left behind by the 1st and 2nd estates
France was already a shithole well before they took power, they barely had wheat to make bread with while the king was getting entertained by a bunch of jugglers in Versailles.

this.

He's smiling but it's not something he's doing genuinely, just his idea of an apologetic grin for his rudeness

Fuck off to reddit anytime.

Speaking multiple languages is not impressive.

it is.

Chinese most likely will not colonize Africa (as the europeans before have) due to their history ( it is the act of barbarians) but will their desire to reclaim a lost status force the chinese hand, considering it is a nation run by engineers ? Any phd or Masters of pol sci for this region, please provide an answer.

Any non-retarded person can learn calculus and CPU architecture to a functional level if forced to out of necessity.

Dedicating yourself to a topic of study and seeing it through is something most normies can't or won't do.

I mean the asian guy isn't entirely wrong you know. It's true. Instead of move on by using what the colonialists left, they just kept whining again and again about how they were oppressed. I know they were, but they don't do anything to leave this situation, they just wait. Black people are lazy, just check in every country, in every continent, all they do is earning fees, welfares without actually fighting to reach an actual decent situation.

Do you know what I am hearing from my room right now ? Niggers yelling like apes. I'm not even kidding they're just in front of my appartment, not realizing how much of a pain they are for the neighbourhood. They're just savages.

Sounds similar to the the livelihood of your average peasant in Uganda. Irregardless untold damage was done to the France during the anti-religion revolts, the terrors and the Napoleonic Wars. Still you shouldn't blame people that the best interests for the country weren't carried out when the country was driven to revolt or left in a terrible state.

Well run countries have the privilege of agency to actually make mistakes.

to Amerifats and Britbongs maybe

>>>/reddit/

Post pics

This.

Chinks and other assorted rice niggers tend to smile a lot when criticizing or being apologetic.

It's literally reflex.

Do you think you are a special snowflake for speaking English if it isn't your second language?

China nationalised everything owned by outsiders, enacted protectionist economics, and reneged on their debts. Only when their economy was developed did they float it on the world market. This is how every developed country became developed, except for the Low Countries and Britain.

If you agree that countries in Africa should do the same, then great.

>Instead of move on by using what the colonialists left, they just kept whining again and again about how they were oppressed.
I don't think this is 100% true. A lot of black people wanted to move on, and made a lot of effort to do so. But the power vacuum left by the colonial powers created a scenario where the best and brightest didn't assume control of the nation, but rather the strongest did.

This is a consistent issue there even now. Some random gets sick of the ruler and starts revolting. Due to general corruption and a lack of discipline from the national army, revolters get far closer to success than they ever should. Alongside the constant warfare, you have Africans getting educated and looking at the stable West as a place to reside.

There are intellectual blacks, they just come over here instead.

It's something humans do to take the edge of the criticism, not just asians and african americans.

What the fuck is his problem?

>but rather the strongest did.

They're also the ones who were backed by the West or the Soviets.

>lumping together the Napoleonic era with the Terrors and the first revolutionaries
For your information France had engaged in countless wars well before the revolutions and was being bled dry completely, the first revolutionaries actually ended the wars until Austria attacked them for executing Marie Antoinette and to make sure the revolutionary ideals didn't spread and have the Hagsburgs executed as well.

>hur dur, intelligence doesn't matter because the fact that blacks are objectively less intelligence hurts my feelings and contradicts my social programming!!

Sorry, Tyrone, but IQ does matter.

This is some kind of inverted power stance

>It doesn't have much to do with race, but the fact there is no actual government or society in africa.

Africa isn't a country you fucking retard, it's a continent. You're doing the equivalent of calling South America a country.

It's pretty much a requirement for most anybody outside N America to know more than one language if they plan on working overseas.

Even the idiots who populate Sup Forums could do it if they were put in a position like the black guy is in the film, so it's not impressive in the least that he can. No matter though--you'll inevitably find another reason to support your social dogma.

A lot is made of china investment in africa but a lot of it has dried up over the past few years.

Firstly, the chinese learned the same lessons as the imf/euros/americans - for every dollar you put into africa, most of that dollar will disappear. The chinese have spent billions on projects in africa that lead to pretty much nothing. They've gotten a lot tighter about how they spend their money.

Secondly commodity prices have dropped a lot, and it just doesnt make as sense to build mines and buy up rights for shit when you cant really turn a profit on that investment.

Lastly, China has some very sizable economic problems of its own, and most economist have come around to realizing that a lost decade is the best the chinese can hope for now. They can't spend in afirca like they used too even if they wanted too (although they dont)

>The first revolutionaries actually ended the wars.
I wasn't aware France was engaged in any wars after the American Revolution. It's ludicrous either way to compare colonial disputes or almost any war in French history to the scale that followed in unilaterally declaring war on the entire continent. Either way my point still relates to the fact that the Revolutionaries could have achieved their means had they sought settlements with Louis still on the throne. Like I said, its hard to make the best decisions when a region is in a mess. Just like the violent crowds of Paris.

Oh look a Trump supporter.

I'm expressly making the point that I'm not and most people can do it given the opportunities

>Either way my point still relates to the fact that the Revolutionaries could have achieved their means had they sought settlements with Louis still on the throne.
The rest of the nobles wanted to have them executed and Lois wasn't very bright to being with, even when they proposed putting a non noble bourgeoisie as finance minister it showed he didn't have any power when the rest of the noble court threatened him.

No. I've met near-retarded Latin Americans who can speak Spanish and English, but who have pretty much every mark that indicates a sub-90 IQ--crim record, no steady employment, having children in their early 20s without steady employment, drug problems, etc.

The other user was right--as long as you're not literally retarded (IQ=65), you can probably learn two languages. It's not impressive.

I googled around for actual studies to show us the intelligence threshold for learning two languages, but couldn't find anything.

But some other evidence that supports our case is that humans are literally programmed to use language (see Steven Pinker and Chomsky). Our brains are wired to apply grammatical rules and use linguistic distinctions to distinguish meaning in words. So learning a second language is really something that would come natural unless you have a serious cognitive disability. It's not impressive in the least unless we're talking 5 languages maybe.

So... they're ubermen and you are not? How many languages do you speak?

And I'm making the point that learning English is not impressive at all considering it's practically the language of the world and the internet. Most europoors believe they are somehow better than brits/americans for learning English and saying "muh two langauges"

Oh look, a faggot.

>I don't hate Jews

Great documentary, shows something happening that was otherwise completely unknown about. As huge as Chinese involvement is in Africa, they've kept it so quiet.

It's such a surreal relationship between the Chinese and Africans. The Africans and their environment are clearly being treated as completely disposable and there could be questions of human rights abuses, yet the Chinese are working amongst them almost as equals.

I have to admit being impressed by the Chinese, even if they are cruel and exploitative.

There's a huge difference between a Spanish guy learning English, and an African guy learning Chinese.

I knew a second generation hispanic kid (ah! an annecdote!) who could speak fluent, unaccented english in school but as soon as he cross the threshold of his home he switched to fluent, unaccented spanish, and couldn't reconcile both languages or translate from one to the other.

So... yea. Language is odd.

chinas kept quiet about their attempts to colonize/exploit africa because they've failed, horribly, for all the reasons empire of dust illustrated.

>Unaccented

thanks for the imput.

Honestly I think the biggest mistake Africa ever did was get involved in the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade. It stagnated Africa's population, encouraged the rise of warlord states where the people were literally looted to be worked to death on the sugar plantations, all the inter-ethnic and inter-tribal warring for slaves prevented the rise of larger ethnic groups, and destabilized pre-existing power structures that had a more long term thought pattern.

>wahhh an African is smarter than me
Get cucked, weeb.

I'd admit this is true, but still, generally knowing two languages means little about one's intelligence except that they don't have a serious cognitive impairment.

That's pretty interesting. Seems like he almost has an instinctual grasp of the languages rather than an intellectual grasp. He's not processing them intellectually. Goes to my point really--language comes to us instinctively. Really interesting arguments that Pinker and Chomsky make about this topic.

Pinker essentially says we are biologically programmed to use language in the way that spiders are programmed to makes webs.

they point in the documentary that chinese are more and more aware of the inefficiency of african "workers" and "businesses" and are trying to buy everything.

To control the whole chain of production (at some point, the chinese guy is talking to an african guy about buying his stone quarry, for chinese to produce themselves the gravel, but the african guy doesn't want, he is only agreeing to sell stones).

The documentary typically points that africa is still tribally ruled (chinese are from an outside race, so africans won't sell their asses for them) and also that western governments, still having "partnership" with african political leaders, forbids the chinese to buy off the whole country.

But they're still doing it, slowly, one business at a time, and it will take them a lot more than money (military control and security for example, and westerners are still ruling the area on that) but eventually, they'll end up controlling africa. because they don't give a shit.

Tons of Britons speak multiple languages. It's just americans who only speak English (but the gutteral bastardized version called "American")

> >>>>>