This evil and horny spirit flirts with you

This evil and horny spirit flirts with you.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SyOSlShvuw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

watch a different horror movie cause insidious sucks monkey ass

Ask if she has a psn account, I need help taking out the ancient dragon in DS2 for the ps3

Prolly have the sex
With the deamon

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Get her to play "Five Nights At Freddys" and enjoy the irony of an evil spirit playing a video game about evil spirits.

that boss is easy as fuck you fucking pleb

break her arms before she tries any shit

If I could have sex with a cute ghost girl with black hair and actually feel something, one of my fantasies would come true

I don't have fire resistance and I used up my last soul vessel

>and actually feel something

Fatten her up.

She's already an immortal evil spirit, so no consequences to making her fat.

Why are you even getting hit by the fire in the first place? It's easy enough to dodge

The one where he flaps his wings are annoying as fuck since the radius on it is fucking huge

just dont get greedy with your hits, 2 hits maximum, when he jumps up, find the tip of his tail and keep running towards it till he lands again,

does the pale dragon tooth apply to the 2 hit maximum rule?

Tried Gower's ring? It helps a lot actually

Never used it myself, but basically you need to stick to the base of his tail until he jumps up like I said, then when you see an opening, hit his tail and make sure you have enough time and stamina to roll away before he slaps your shit. Just gotta hold your nerve

Stop, I can only get so erect.

Where can I get that?

I believe it's in the Shaded Woods in the original - in the misty area with the backstab fishing spectre fuckboys.

In SOTFS the Executioner's Chariot horse miniboss drops it in Drangleic castle after the Mannekin room w/ Sellsword Luet's summon sign.

I have SOTFS but I never found the chariot horse miniboss in drangleic castle

It's quite missable, bu there's a faggot mimic in there too and some cunty giants

This actually almost happened to me. Or well, she probably was some sort of evil spirit. The ugly emo bitch sure as hell looked like it. Pro tip, didn't get horny and got the hell out of there.

thank you kindly

It is an optional area, a big hallway with stairs - on the stairs, there are three Old Knights, the Chariot Horse is in the hall, and the stairs lead to two chests - one contains Firestorm, the other is a mimic and drops the Washing Pole, i believe. It is on the way from the golem room to Nashandra and the twin Dragonriders

Get on my knees and lick that pussy

Fuck her in front of her dead smiling parents. Totally. Well, maybe in the next room, I don't wanna be shot with a shotgun.

i would wait until she comes to me, as soon as she touches my body my dick would get so hard that she immediatly will notice it and we will stand there for 5 minutes in a very odd situation.
slowly i would take her hand and put it on my dick.
as she begins to rub it i begin to stick my tongue in her mouth and feel her demonic split tongue kissing and licking my lips.
i touch her pussy and hear how she is stunning petite.
i whisper in her ear to sit down and dont fear anything.
she tells me that she god a feeling that she never before felt

And by fucking her I don't mean vanilla sex.

She has taken over me and now my holes are thirsty for cum!

she lies on the sofa and i very carefully kiss her chest and get one tit out of her clothes, realizing her wonderful blue nipples, just perfect.
i get her panties off and see that pussy, hairy but so nice and soft, im smelling in these hairs a nice aroma of rose.
i start licking and she moans so softly and nice.
as i want to stick my finger into her wet vagina she tells me to be carefully.
she tells me she is virgin

23sec => youtube.com/watch?v=SyOSlShvuw4

I would fuck her undead pussy.

Fuck it