Aspergers affects music taste significantly

aspergers affects music taste significantly

discuss

how so

another exhausted thread concept devoid of humor involving anthony fantano. go shitpost on Sup Forums or something.

Yep. Spergs listen to prog metal and vg osts for some reason.

A lot of people with it like sticking to one habit or one thing because they're used to it

Like if someone with Aspergers' grew up listening to mainly Hip Hop, then most of their music taste would be Hip Hop, and it would be hard for them to get into any other music because they're so used to Hip Hop.

I'm an aspie and I try to listen to everything out there. I don't have a preferred genre

Math rock and prog rock wouldn't exist if Aspergers was curable.

what's some essential mom-took-too-much-birthcontrol-and-fed-me-out-of-a-plastic-bottle-core?

i have to admit i consider myself a fan of his but i have never heard a single album he reviewed except for maybe some of the classics

I am autistic and went from classical to indie rock to prog to metal

causes better taste

Sperg here.

Folk, indie, metal, experimental, psychedelic, post-punk, grunge, classical, and anything microtonal.

anyone else think they have aspergers but haven't been diagnosed?

Describes me to a T
I can't fuck with that KKB album though, always felt there was something sinister lurking underneath its cutesy façade. inb4 crusher

>but i have never heard a single album he reviewed except for maybe some of the classics
congrats, you just described all of his fans

Err, why would somebody simultaneously promote communism and Trumpism?

If you think you do, chances are you do.

Just don't turn into one of the SJWs on reddit's /r/aspergers. You don't need to spend all your time crying about how the neurotypicals/normies make your life impossible. The biggest factor holding anyone back from success is the mindset. The people winning medals at the olympics aren't the best athletes in the world. They're the best out of everyone crazy enough to think they have a chance. If you're autistic, chances are you can focus really hard on things you like. Use that to your advantage. Trick yourself into thinking you like math, programming, and science, and go study them. Obsess over things. Realize that most of the "unsolved problems" of the world don't get much attention. There are thousands of things labeled as "big unsolved problems," but not enough smart people trying their hand at it. Go for them. If you fail, oh well. If you succeed, then great!

If you get dealt an uncommon set of traits, you don't cry about life being unfair. You make the best of it. Some of the things you might think are problems might actually be solutions.

- Successful Aspie. Okay, rant over.

>SJWs
We could already tell you had Asperger's.

my brother is aspie and he listens to exclusively video game osts so yeah

Im a sperg and I listen to a fuck ton of different genres, mostly metal though. This thread kinda sucks desu.

name of the albums that arent KKB, GP and Florar Shope?

it's saying "anime meme politics" is autistic in general

This post is 100% correct. Other aspie in college here, autistic people have a 95% dropout rate in college, mostly because they either have 0 support their whole lives, or from a young age are conditioned that everyone else is the problem. I'm close to graduation and I have over a 3.0 only because I've worked my ass off. All my other aspie friends failed community college, even though they are really smart, simply because upper education is just impossible for people with these issues. You just have to work on mitigating your issues rather than complaining. Also medication helps a fuck ton, don't me scared to take that shit.

No, that's just normal. Path dependency, habit-forming, tribal thinking and pretty much just the normal human brain relying on strong, established patterns cause this.

only other album on there is Vespertine.
Everything else you might think would be an album is anime

Or an aspie would be really interested in music and would always look for more things to listen to because that's his biggest interest.

Why are you on Sup Forums? I'm not saying you need to follow him (I barely watch him), it's just odd that you'd be on this board and not listen to any modern music.

this

t. sperg with incredible immaculate taste in music

we are on a higher plane neurologically

wtf no i'm an aspie and I listen to rap, rock, and metal pretty much equally.

I don't know dude... I'm not autistic

So that's why I'm like this?
How else do I consume water?
I don't trust tap water

also music

Get diagnosed or it means nothing. If you complain about a disability you probably dont have you are a waste of human skin.