DAILY REMINDER:

DAILY REMINDER:

GOD MADE HIV TO PUNISH FAGGOTS

does that mean god is a faggot since he had aids first?

How can god hate faggots if he already hates niggers?

God can only hate one sub human group at a time!

Git yourre facts straight you stupid cunt or I'll cut your head off

>meanwhile straight people (and everyone else too) die from HIV

Leviticus 18:22 is the Bible verse most frequently quoted by opponents of same-sex marriage: “You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.” But Leviticus is part of the Old Testament law, and the New Testament teaches that Christians should live under the new covenant, not the old one.

Jesus said in Matthew 5:17 that he came to fulfill the Old Testament law, and the author of Hebrews wrote that the law is “obsolete and outdated” and “will soon disappear” (Hebrews 8:13). That’s why Christians today widely accept other things that the Old Testament calls “abominations,” like charging interest on loans (Ezekiel 18:13), sex during a woman’s menstrual period (Leviticus 18:19), and eating pork (Deuteronomy 14:8).

DAILY REMINDER THAT GOD MADE MAN WITH A BRAIN SMART ENOUGH TO CREATE DRUGS THAT PREVENT AND COUNTERACT HIV.

no :(

>omnipotent being
>has ahy sort of limitation
Nigger I'm not even religious and I'm calling you retarded.
Retard.

God hates himself.

>GOD MADE HIV TO PUNISH FAGGOTS

If god is all powerful, can he create a boulder he can't lift?

Does god even lift ?

Oh come on that's a fucking fallacy and you know that! Don't waste my time...

Nah he doesn't have low self-esteem unlike faggots.

God thinks you're an idiot.

wake up user, god is in everything everywhere. its not a selective choice.

Why hasn’t God intervened on the tyrants throughout history to prevent far worse atrocities than in the Old Testament days in which he did intervene?

No, you misunderstood Leviticus 18:22.

That was God advocating anal sex.

See, "You shall not lie with a man as with a woman". You lie with a woman with vaginal sex, and with a man with anal sex.

>2017
>still worshipping the demiurge
Cuck.

If God is all-knowing, why did God ask Adam where he was and whether he had eaten fruit in Genesis?
(If the answer to this question is “so God could test Adam’s integrity”, why would God not have already known this since he is all-knowing and knows the hearts of man?)

How to piss off a theology major:

"Could God create a degree so useless even HE couldn't get a job with it?"

>Jesus said in Matthew 5:17 that he came to fulfill the Old Testament law
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

Jesus never said anything about not following the Old Testament laws.

Why did God contradict himself in Genesis by creating the sun and moon on the fourth day [Gen. 1: 16-19] to provide light during the day and night when he already created light for the day and night on the first day [Gen. 1: 3-5]?

If that true then I got bad news for you OP...