Post celebs you have an odd crush on but everyone else hates them

Post celebs you have an odd crush on but everyone else hates them

One of the most disgusting coal burners in history.

that ass tho

No. Her ass is large, but it doesn't fit with the rest of the body. Beauty is all about proportions. It just looks cartoonish and only niggers are dumb enough to think its something special.

Show went topless recently

DC Qualls is Trans?

got any of her sex tape webms?

Tennisfu

Dem thighs tho

Sup Forums tells me its weird to like pic related, I think its because she doesn't have "a feminine penis" whatever that's supposed to mean.

fuck yeah

>"a feminine penis" whatever that's supposed to mean.
Isn't it obvious?

keep em coming

Tonya Harding

2nd from left

Is that Lady Gorgonzola?

Everybody loves Willow.

I want to be dominated by her.

Yep, M'lady Garganta makes me spit out of my cock.

fuck it i admit it

Who hates her?
Crippled people?

Love her phat juicy ass

Anymore Kim K sex tape stuff? Or her feet?

CHASE MASTERSON.

That's Zoe Quinn right?
Should be fairly easy to achieve, just move to california and do sobby indy games that reference her shit and suck her lady dick on kotaku.

lily

500 game journalists can't be wrong

>coal burner
The majority of society does not rate her white.

Are you kidding me? After watching The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus, I had to go online to check her age, just so I wouldn't feel bad about being attracted to her.

yeah but i think were in minority on her....and you had to check her age ....you on the wrong website buddy

Oh yeah, nobody likes Kim K that's why she hasn't been a celebrity for like 10s over a sex tape.

Felicity.

Nah i'm on the right site alright, I just have to use specific filters to avoid threads that aren't pertinent to my interests.
And on the note of Lily, the age of 16 she was acting in the film is still legal in my country, I just wanted to feel less like an old pig.

Nobody likes her though.

hot

love her teeth

I want to fuck her so bad

Hopefully Kanye taught her how to fuck.

now were talking ...god i wanna see her wearing a sanitary pad why is that !

Because you're a 14-year-old attention seeker.

Her blow job skills are on point though.

Doesn't teaching people how to be good in bed, entail not being a huge narcissist?

not really i just think cuties look hot wearing a pad

who doesnt think shes pretty she looked stunning in that stephen hawking movie

Best comeback story of our generation.

Look at that arm. Handjobs for days!

thats a chinese man not a pad son !! also whats her name ?

Wait a minute, are you that period enthusiast guy from youtube?

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you

who ? maybe ....

Come on mate, show us your Dolmio grin.

Anyone have anymore Kim K feet pics?

Ot boob pics?

this. ty for speaking out of my soul my nigger

thats not her but who is that?

iggy

the water running down her thigh is nice.

post more

Does she or Kim like white guys too?

dont have anything

but she has cottage cheese ass

No. I'm not the YouTube guy

Do you have the original pic where she has her own head on?

Your trips aside, this pic bothers me.
A kid her age shouldn't be dolled up like that.

this pic shouldnt even be in anons possesion

Well it is an official press photo, so I don't think it's illegal. It just bothers me that we dress kids like this and parade them around like celebs.

It was a costume party.
>>relax

Really, who is she dressed up as then?
Also who threw the party?

Tess holiday im so sorry

A. Madonna
B. The Walt Disney Corporation

How old she

My grandmother has an ass just like that too

Huh, I thought Disney were all about promise rings and purity until their actors work though their contracts.

!0

Idk why but I think she's sexy.

Because she is

I know she's a shitty person and easy to hate, but she's good looking.

Those thighs

Usually when I see a celebrity that I find unattractive I can still find why people like them.

With Kim I am at a loss, there is not redeeming qualities, she makes my penis go inside out.

Because you prefer men.

You're a homo