Can someone please tell me why this is the most perfect combination of race mixing...

Can someone please tell me why this is the most perfect combination of race mixing? Seeing a beautiful black girl's pussy getting rammed by a big white cock is so great.

jews pushing race mixing from a new angle!
how nice

U mad blak boi? Look i have your wimmin ;)

so she is gonna make whitey support her kid? I dont get it

is this new bait for the neo nazi?

>not wanting children with a latin queen.

white men don't have to be forced to support their own children

so she can stab you if you dont do exactly as she says

being a filthy animalistic nigger, i wouldn't expect you to know the responsibility being white comes with

This.

referring to OPs pic, how do you know that is whiteys kid?

I appreciate the idea of getting back at these annoying race mix posts, but all race mixing is disgusting regardless.

they're on youtube i think

She's fat and someone seriously, SERIOUSLY needs to shoot that faggot on the left.
She.... actually looks pretty fuggin cute, suspect mixed.
A winrar is you.

>thinks making your descendants better and stronger instead of more inbred and crazy is preferable

>suspect mixed
that nigger is darker than the heart of the congo you simpleton

How long have you been this stupid?

who is this black goddess?

Cause the smartest black people get with the smartest race. In a world where strength means nothing there's no point dating a black man. The wife has money from a successful white husband. And he has a strong mother figure (with great birthing hips) for his children to be raised right by with him still being in the picture

Would impragnate

post creampies

i want lick her ass

this couple is Youtube???

So black men have a cuck community too?
Why don't you guys combine your threads?
It would lessen the spam of Sup Forums.

"The white women must cohabit with members of the dark races, white men with black women. Thus the white race will disappear, for mixing the dark with the white means the end of the white man, our most dangerous enemy will become a memory. We shall embark upon an era of 10,000 years of peace and plenty, Pax Judaica, and our Race will Rule undisputed over the world. Our superior intelligence will easily enable us to retain Mastery over a world of Dark peoples."
-Rabbi Rabinovich

>implying i need inbreds to trick me into not inbreeding

Anyone have that webm of that slightly thick black chick in a hotel hallway with nice tits putting on her panties, was used in a thread to compare black chicks to white ones.

that really is a very pretty girl

I've dated two black girls. Both crazy as fuck. Both insatiably horny. Both absolutely wet at the thought of being plowed by a white guy. Sex was always crazy marathon tier but always blowing it inside was awesome. The best of the two I left when I found her birthcontrol pallet still full two weeks after her period. I still kind of wish I would have colonized her though.

as a Jew myself, I can only say thanks Rabbi! I've tapped some dark meat on occasion myself.

I'd colonize that all day long