Daily Reminder that there is STILL no evidence of any Russian hacking conspiracy and that democrats are just sore losers

Daily Reminder that there is STILL no evidence of any Russian hacking conspiracy and that democrats are just sore losers

youtube.com/watch?v=1aQ-NxEMrHU

The DNI reports came out months ago and have NOTHING in them to back up this claim and I welcome anyone to point out to me the evidence of a russian hacking conspiracy in them
>House Intelligence chairman says he hasn’t found evidence of Trump team’s ties to Russia

washingtonpost.com/powerpost/house-intelligence-chairman-denies-evidence-of-trump-teams-ties-to-russia/2017/02/27/66495ce8-fcfd-11e6-99b4-9e613afeb09f_story.html?utm_term=.ebfe86a8b9eb

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/15/nearly-2-million-non-citizen-hispanics-illegally-r/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

>make this thread all the time

>NEVER get any actual arguments from democrats proving me wrong

why is that?

I just find it hilarious that trump was all about it being rigged and then as soon as he got the lead he goes back on that completely. What a joke

Actually, I call that presidential foresight. He was wise to call their hand out before the cards were even dealt.

Hillary did the same thing, but just switched around though. Claimed theres no way it could be rigged, then claimed that she lost because it was rigged.

And she even tried to start WW3 over that shit. I honestly dont know how anyone could support her.

LOL alrighty bud. Interesting take on being a sore loser

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/15/nearly-2-million-non-citizen-hispanics-illegally-r/

Actually he didnt he only won because he had a electoral landslide millions of illegals in Califronia and New York voted
he even said after he won that he would have had the popular vote if they werent voting ilegally

>get #rekt and called out on your bullshit conspiracy theory about muh russian boogeymen

>ignore it and just post more shitty memes

pathetic

Umm we won retard

I voted for Trump, you dense mother fucker

Nice tits, moar?

you are 100% right

this russia thing is absolutely nuts, there is zero evidence but all of the media keeps screaming about it so normal people think it's actually happening

no use posting this on Sup Forums/8ch/reddit tho, all controlled by the same people controlling the media

>Sup Forums/8ch/reddit tho, all controlled by the same people controlling the media

reddit yes, most likely. Sup Forums / 8ch, not at all
gook moot doesn't work for the machine

hilary had the popular vote.

libtard here and i've just about had it with my whiney ass party. we lost get over it you pussies.

>STILL going on about muh popular vote

Our shitty public school system should have spent more time on social studies instead of self esteem building and diversity worshipping

Trump fag here. You retards actually think you lost the election fairly. We got Russians to hack you, stupid. Your party is dumb as fuck, not even knowing the election was rigged

that's nice... is she President?

kek

Liberalism is a mental disorder. You cannot have a logical conversation with lib vermin

You're going to need a larger hook

>Trump is sore loser
>won the presidency

LOL alrighty bud yourself you retarded chimp

Not sure if baiting or fucking retarded

You're all over the place man. I think the majority of the anons in this bread, voted for Trump.
>bud